Road ahead ?

Replies

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    This Revan event actually give me the opportunity to finish and gear up Grievous and Magna Guard ... in case of
  • After the Revan event, they have to wait till the event begin before realing 5 more Marquee and the new Hero Journey one week after.
    This should be what should be announced for Luke Jedi and due to the pattern of the game....
  • Still no road ahead. May as well call it the broken road behind by the time it comes out. Still no word on next Q&A either.

Lazy.

Do I have to start using profanity to get someone with answers to at least see This?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Maybe today for the road Ahead or at least an update @CG_SBCrumb ?

Thank you.
  • AIWA
    43 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »

Thank you.

He can not give you an answer
    @CG_SBCrumb Is offline for 2 days
    Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • AIWA wrote: »

Thank you.

He can not give you an answer
    @CG_SBCrumb Is offline for 2 days

How have you come across this information? And if not him, then who will do this? He's the manager and honestly seems to have the best communication skills of any admin, along with actually caring about the community.
  • AIWA
    43 posts Member
    Look at his profile
    Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Its was the weekend.... aka off for two days. So today is Monday and their work day just began.
  • DarthNekros
    710 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Its was the weekend.... aka off for two days. So today is Monday and their work day just began.

Except he said that today, which is indeed Monday. Two days from TODAY means he's off until Wednesday, which is why I was confused.

Edit: HIS speech was wrong, not yours, my apologies. He was saying that Crumb has been off for two days, not that he is off for the next two days. I'm sorry
    AIWA wrote: »
    Look at his profile

Will do, I was unaware they posted statuses like that on their profiles
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Their work schedule is not posted on the profile. Lol. Aiwa is talking about crumbs last login on the 13 th. Crumb did not say today for road ahead. He stated he would give us an update this week.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    bv5ofhe3d3vc.png
    Now you are better informed
  • AIWA
    43 posts Member

Sorry my english is bad.
    I said he was offline the last 2 days and still is
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    bv5ofhe3d3vc.png
    Now you are better informed

I already was aware of this, that doesn't help and isn't too relevant to this subtopic we're going over at the moment. Thank you though
    AIWA wrote: »
    Sorry my english is bad.
    I said he was offline the last 2 days and still is

It is all good, thanks for clearing that up. Yeah he's still offline, I do hope it comes today but it almost never does, it's most likely tomorrow, only two days before the event. This is really bad for CG.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    The only hope is that normally this is Carrie who is doing the road Ahead !
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Mr Crumb was connected 15 mins ago ...
  • Germi wrote: »

If hes anything like me, he’s still drinking is coffee and contemplating why he didn’t pick the correct powerball numbers for the next 42 minutes. Monday’s suck. :p
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    ksomm5 wrote: »

If hes anything like me, he’s still drinking is coffee and contemplating why he didn’t pick the correct powerball numbers for the next 42 minutes. Monday’s suck. :p

So true. No pressure.
  • Would be nice if they could make a statement regarding Revan and his event today.
  • Grevious!

GREVIOUS!

Who?
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    I guess they dont really have things planned “months in advance” as they have stated before.

There is a thing called a high level plan versus a detailed plan. It would naive and not wise if they had things mapped out specifically. As they receive feedback and data from the game, the roadmap may change. It's essentially a living document.

So? Road ahead is exactly that, the high level plan. Thats what we want to know and what CG should have always had ready.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    I guess they dont really have things planned “months in advance” as they have stated before.

There is a thing called a high level plan versus a detailed plan. It would naive and not wise if they had things mapped out specifically. As they receive feedback and data from the game, the roadmap may change. It's essentially a living document.

Do you understand what "the road ahead entails"? It's never a detailed plan...
  • My perhaps overly hopeful opinion is that they want to to announce whatever they are planning to ease the Revan farm in the road ahead and need a) to decide what that is, and b) approval to do it.

That or they want to announce the kit with the road ahead, which is apparently not ready yet.

Those seem the most likely reason for such a delay. There’s no way they otherwise don’t know what is happening for the next 2.5 months.
  • LolloPanzer
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The road ahead is supposed to be the CG plans for the next three month, but actualy the post on dev announcements only "told" about Jedi Revan which will be available in two days.

@CG_SBCrumb where is the remaining part of the post? What about next two month and a half?
    Maybe it includes also Darth Revan release plan but I don't think this is all the informations that you can give us.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Hello @CG_SBCrumb

I hope you are very well.
    I know this is me again.
    Any update on the road ahead or too busy with the Revan release ?

Cheers bro !
  • Give them a chance. Theyve got to remove all references to marquees, which probably accounted for two thirds of the road ahead
  • I guess Revan does not need a kit, since nobody is expected to be able to unlock him with a 7* team G12+ maxed out zetas. You get to 230 shards and then start cursing at the difficulty of the last tier challenge. So the Road Ahead comes one day later explaining they are planning gear level 13, further slicing of mods to 7* and of course, a new material for upgrading skills even further that would, eventually, make the Revan even doable in the far future, and close to that bright date, we get to see also his kit!
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Altazarus wrote: »
    I guess Revan does not need a kit, since nobody is expected to be able to unlock him with a 7* team G12+ maxed out zetas. You get to 230 shards and then start cursing at the difficulty of the last tier challenge. So the Road Ahead comes one day later explaining they are planning gear level 13, further slicing of mods to 7* and of course, a new material for upgrading skills even further that would, eventually, make the Revan even doable in the far future, and close to that bright date, we get to see also his kit!

To be clear, I personally don’t care about Revan. This is why I am waiting for the road Ahead for a little excitement :-p
  • Marquees are fine as long as it isn't every character. If the marquees are then needed for an event, allow sufficient time between making them farmable and starting the event. Otherwise just release the character with the last required marquee as a bonus to those who bought them all rather than messing us around.
This discussion has been closed.