Bastilla slang

Has there been any consensus on what the jargon is for Bastilla? B, BA, Bast Billa? I haven't seen anything used anywhere, and I was getting tired of typing it out all the time.
maximum effort

Angels Reborn

Replies

• Options
    Bastzilla
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Just use her initials.... Oh wait.
  • Options
    This is ****!
  • Options
    Lol I typed her initials and was censored.
  • Options
    Sweet lord, does EVERYTHING have to have and abbreviation??? Can't we just call her Bastila???
  • Options
    I use Basti
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet lord, does EVERYTHING have to have and abbreviation??? Can't we just call her Bastila???

Listen guy, that's 0.32 seconds I will never get back.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Bash
  • TVF
    36597 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Just use her initials.... Oh wait.

Yeah that's what we do.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Z-Bass (for when she's been zeta'd?)

nzlooqffh3vx.gif
  • Options
    I just call her Bastila, no abbreviation.
  • Options
    Beast-ila... cause she's a Beast. :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Bast
  • Options
    BLila
  • Options

The laziness of the population demands abbreviations.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Well a 3 syllable long name "Chewbacca" was too long for Han apparently, so he shortened it down to a 2 syllable name "Chewie", lol
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Well a 3 syllable long name "Chewbacca" was too long for Han apparently, so he shortened it down to a 2 syllable name "Chewie", lol

But thats a nickname for a pal, I haven't known Bastila long enough to be anything but formal. Plus Revan is watching in my shard.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Best keep it formal then, lol
  • Options

In KotOR she isn't exactly a friendly character yet.
  • Options

The laziness of the population demands abbreviations.

It’s less about laziness than it is about creating an in-group/out-group jargon you can use to show that you’re a cool kid who says Zaul and not some lame-o newb that says zeta maul.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Bast

This. Bc if no zeta don’t bother

Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Oh she warms up - she has a prickly demeanor but is a cuddly suck underneath, lol
  • Options

Oh she warms up - she has a **** demeanor but is a cuddly suck underneath, lol

Hopefully that hurries up. Haven't played since my last "update" on my progress though. I am strangely curious as to why there is a no clothes option. Seems a bit risque.
  • Options
    zBast
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Oh she warms up - she has a **** demeanor but is a cuddly suck underneath, lol

Hopefully that hurries up. Haven't played since my last "update" on my progress though. I am strangely curious as to why there is a no clothes option. Seems a bit risque.

:smiley: hahahahaha! It just leaves them in their underwear, lol.

But keeping talking to all team mates. even mid-wondering around planets if you can swap out team mates just to talk to them its well worth it!

(PS: HK47 is broken when you get him and erquires a repair skill - this is a red herring! don't bother skilling up your repair - his memory comes back anyway and you don't learn much about his character anyway beyond that, so don't waste skill points on that!)

Talk to Carth, Canderous, Mission, Juhani and of course Bastilla - they all have side missions.

As for Bindo he just has extra dialogue - no side mission per se, except running into an old friend in jail on Manaan (water world).

Even Zaalbar's dialogue is due to natural courses in the game (when you travel to Kashyyk) SO don't waste time talking to him either.

All that reminds me - why is Juhani not added to SWGOH? I wonder if it is because the player has the option to kill her? Therefore her entire character is not realy considered cannon (within KOTOR)?

Having said that - Canderous is not in SWGOH either - perhaps his version from KOTOR 2 will be released down the road? Be nice to see a Mandalorian team hit the game!

Carth I imagine will be released down the road as well - likely with the Ebon Hawk (another cargo ship to add to the game).
  • Options
    I wonder if the other 4 TOR toons that aren't used for Jedi Revan will be used for Darth Revan.
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn