Post Your Hermit Yoda And Wampa Guild Event Store Farming Status Here!

Prev1345
I was talking with someone on another thread and I thought of a cool idea... What if we all posted our progress toward 7 star Hermit Yoda and Wampa from the guild events store on a thread?

So... How close are YOU to having both Hermit Yoda and Wampa to 7 star?

I'll start it off... here's my status (I have both 7 star)... :)

0yp4r749d5lv.png

Feel free to post your Hermit Yoda and Wampa farming status down below!... Let's get this thing rolling! Here we go... :smiley:
Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

Replies

• both 7*

give me jabba please
  • Both 20k saved since I bought some bayonets.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    both 7*

give me jabba please

Nice! And lol about Jabba. :joy:
  • Both 20k saved since I bought some bayonets.

That's awesome! :smiley:
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Hoda 7*, Wampa 5* 45/85

kinda regret not started the two of them when TB was released. They'd be done by now
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hoda G12 and zeta at 7*
    Wampa G9 at 7*

CHS and ROLO G11 and 7* ;-)
  • LaddDeWinter
    103 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Wampa G11 and 7 stars (darn you golden stun gun!)
    Hoda 24 shards left to unlock
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Both 7 star. Wampa g12 and a half with both zeta. Hermit gear 12 with one zeta.
  • Got Hermit Yoda at 86/100 and Wampa at 0/85.

I broke down and threw a zeta on Hermit already, but I'm holding out to do that on Wampa until I get him to 7 stars because I'm currently gearing Chewbacca and JTR.

Not spectacular I guess, but I'm F2P and in a somewhat lackluster guild, so not terrible either?
  • Both 7*. Saved 83K tokens towards next character release (whenever that is)
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    • Hermie: 7* g12/3 z1
    • Wampa: 7* g12/4 z1
    Both are totally worth it to me, but hard to spend more zetas on them, and that end-gear comes s l o w l y
    edit: j8NAtDA.png
    • Hermie: 7* g12/3 z1
    • Wampa: 7* g12/4 z1
    Both are totally worth it to me, but hard to spend more zetas on them, and that end-gear comes s l o w l y

P.S. just pushed Hermie up to 301 speed.
  • Yoda 7*, Wampa 6*. My guild had a bit of a membership problem a couple months ago so I missed a few TWs before all the semi active accounts finally got booted.
  • 10 shards of wampa from being done
  • I’ve got both at five stars, Hyoda is half way to six so I’ll bring him to seven stars first.
  • I stuck with a mediocre Guild a little too long, even though it was growing.

Also spent the early days using Guild Event Currency on Baze, and the ships that didn't show up often in the Fleet Store.

At the moment:
    Hermit Yoda = 22/145 (LOL!!!)
    Wampa = 5* (30/85)
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Have yet to buy a shard of either.
    Wanpa 5 of 145
    Hoda like 23 of 145

Both are nice looking toons but i need G12 gear, 15 shards of one per TB or lots of gear ive been going gear.
  • Hanfirst wrote: »
    Have yet to buy a shard of either.
    Wanpa 5 of 145
    Hoda like 23 of 145

Both are nice looking toons but i need G12 gear, 15 shards of one per TB or lots of gear ive been going gear.

Can definatley relate
    Wampa: 5/145
    Hoda: 28/145
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Both 7* g12. Also farmed ISC and Gar from 5* to 7* from there as well. Got 20k spare currency, hoping for a new toon to go in there.
  • Done and done (7* g12). 20k Of Target 90k saved for next exclusive toon to arrive in store, currently banking 50% of all GET income and spending the remainder only on stun guns and G12 pieces.

(I only ever spent GET to purchase salvage twice before I had them both 7*, and that was the last pieces I needed to g12 CLS and RJT.)
  • Both finished, and are way too much fun together in the raids.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    both 7*

give me jabba please

I'd rather have Acklay
  • Why wouldn't people have them at 7* they are awesome toons in raids and can work in various arena teams
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Done and done (7* g12). 20k Of Target 90k saved for next exclusive toon to arrive in store, currently banking 50% of all GET income and spending the remainder only on stun guns and G12 pieces.

(I only ever spent GET to purchase salvage twice before I had them both 7*, and that was the last pieces I needed to g12 CLS and RJT.)

Same here. Got my stash up to 89.1K and then use any overages for gear that pops up only for farms I'm currently working on - so if I'm not trying to build a gun, I won't buy one, etc. Slowly rising above 100K in reserve, which I'm okay with in case they release new characters in pairs. Not even tempted to go below that 90K when it gets close though. Farms where you have no control over the speed/efficiency that you farm something is the worst feeling in the world, and not something I wanted to get caught in again.
  • 9xtasfy321no.png

Here’s my progress. Just unlocked HY two days ago, very happy about that.😁
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Hoda 7* wampa 25/100. I went hard in yoda cuz I thought he might be needed for something. Wampa has been slower.
  • Hy was 7* awhile ago then I took a break for a few months. Came back and brought wamp to 7* a week or 2 ago.
  • Revan/gmy/hy/gk/ezra will be hard to beat. Best get you hy ready
  • 93o8145og5li.jpg

My hoda and wampa progress.
  • No Wampa shards yet, but I only need 18 to finally unlock Hoda.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance