Haat phase 1

We want to try our first hhat tomorow.
Normal aat goes down on one day in our guild. Especialy phase 2, 3 and 4 goes very quickly because we have many nightsister and first order teams.
We have a bit struggle with phase 1 only.
I know of cls+rhan or zylo teams.
I want to know if there are other teams how make good damage in phase 1. They dont have to solo it. Maybe teams with normal easy characters many player have

Replies

• CLS retreat, or dathcha lead, CLS and raid Han. Solo'd.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Plenty of Jedi-based teams that can do decent damage. First Order with FOTP for Buff Immunity also do pretty well.

CLS can solo it faster than Zylo by escaping and re-entering. Can do between 500k-1 million each time if his escape fails once or twice. One or two people doing that will have P1 done in about 20 minutes.

Zylo same thing but you'll be playing P1 for 60-90 minutes and doing little bursts of 150-200k. Over and over.

http://www.swgoh.help has tons of proven recommended teams. The G10 recommendation is definitely true as the HAAT tank/turrets etc hit hard. Way harder than nAAT.

Our Guild is struggling to beat P2 leaving enough teams for 3/4. We were same boat as you, clearing nAAT in about 6-12 hours.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Machiaveli wrote: »
    We want to try our first hhat tomorow.
    Normal aat goes down on one day in our guild. Especialy phase 2, 3 and 4 goes very quickly because we have many nightsister and first order teams.
    We have a bit struggle with phase 1 only.
    I know of cls+rhan or zylo teams.
    I want to know if there are other teams how make good damage in phase 1. They dont have to solo it. Maybe teams with normal easy characters many player have

If it's your first heroic tell the guys with cls or zylo to be on when you launch and leave it to them. Don't waste anything else on phase 1.
  • Our best nighsisterteam is complete gaer 12 and full teta on all chars.
    The other ns teams are around g10 and few gear 11.
    The first order teams are gear 11 or gear 10
  • Do you have any ABC team then? Ackbar lead, BB8, CLS, Thrawn and Asajj?
  • There are many HAAT solo teams, or CLS can solo P1 on his own. I have never tried this but I would trust McMole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiR0ifzTbc
  • The CLS Solo retreat method definitely works and is far less time consuming than Zylo.
  • P1 goes from being the biggest pain to the easiest part of the raid when you go from normal to heroic. Just send CLS in alone a few times and you're set.
  • Im the only one with cls in my guild. He is gear 11+4 and has no zeta. Schould i try to escape as soon as possible?
  • Just try escaping as soon as it's available. Luke will be removing enough TM from Grievous that he should get 2-3 cracks at it. If Grievous is within 2 or 3 turns of enrage and your escape fails, then retreat and try again.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    @Machiaveli

if you've got a solo with gear and a hoda that can take ~3 hits, the three of them can do it in one run. More time efficient, less of a hassle. Biggest downside is that Han will probably not have much protection next time he's deployed
  • How much potency schould cls have ca?
    Are ther other toons i can youse with him? Raid han and hermit yoda are 6stars sadly.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    None. He inflicts tenacity down and doesn't need it. I think he has 1% base potency until he gets gear 12 pieces and he ends at 11% but it's irrelevant because his special inflicts TD.
  • Tryed the cls taktik.
    Sadly my cls got not enough healing so he died after the second try.
    My cls has no zetas and is only g11 with 3 pieces.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    None. He inflicts tenacity down and doesn't need it. I think he has 1% base potency until he gets gear 12 pieces and he ends at 11% but it's irrelevant because his special inflicts TD.

Granted it's not as important in raids, potency on CLS increases his chance to stun.
  • My main modset on him are the 4 speed mods. What schould i take as the last 2 mods.
    Health mods that he lives longer or tenancy that he gains more often the 5% healing
  • The trick to healing him is to constantly use "Call to Action" whenever it's available. It heals him for 40% health AND 40% protection and he also gains 100% TM, so you can use whatever ability you were going to use in that turn anyway. And RETREAT if his health is low and escape failed.

Granted it's not as important in raids, potency on CLS increases his chance to stun.

Somewhat true, if it's a target that CLS hasn't hit with his special yet for tenacity down. They also are only stunned if they already had defence down. Gaining decent enough potency from a starting point of 1% is almost useless when other mod pairs would work better on him. A +potency cross and a pair of potency mods will only get him to +40%, which most characters worth their salt already have as base tenacity.

I'd try and put a critical chance pair as the 5th and 6th and ensure your triangle, whichever kind of mod it is, has + %CD.
  • I used call of action as often i can.
    Could cls with raidhan solo the raid without retreat?
    I know without zetas it would be difficould but my next zeta will be cls it binds al things and then raidhans unique.
    Could jyn be also a good option for helping tmr and sche is a rebel.
  • Dathcha lead with Raid Han and CLS makes it a pretty easy Solo.
  • Does it also works without zetas?
    Does general grivous count as a droid in the raid?
    Whats the minumum gear level raidhan and datcha schould have?
    And what modsets schould datcha have?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Somewhat true, if it's a target that CLS hasn't hit with his special yet for tenacity down. They also are only stunned if they already had defence down. Gaining decent enough potency from a starting point of 1% is almost useless when other mod pairs would work better on him. A +potency cross and a pair of potency mods will only get him to +40%, which most characters worth their salt already have as base tenacity.

I'd try and put a critical chance pair as the 5th and 6th and ensure your triangle, whichever kind of mod it is, has + %CD.

68px9bdcvz15.png

606px7aixo0l.png

Mine, as you can see still slicing lol
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Machiaveli wrote: »
    Does it also works without zetas?
    Does general grivous count as a droid in the raid?
    Whats the minumum gear level raidhan and datcha schould have?
    And what modsets schould datcha have?

Yes it works without zetas but cls needs to be faster just like the retreat method which works when when cls is g8 or 9.

Grievous is a droid

Datcha gear doesn't matter he can die and it's all the same. Han should be g10 or 11 but needs some speed.
  • @DuneSeaFarmer what gear level? I'm only at 11+2. That's some great speed from purple mods by the way! My worst is the cross. Only rolled twice to +10 speed. I'll try slicing a few more of the same type, see if I can improve it.

My set up:
    ortpwkg515b4.png
    kb3fl3mitcrx.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    G12 Left side filled (mods). They are what I call "Legacy" mods. I have played since launch. One plus is +24 speed.
  • Awesome. Most I have on anyone is +21 from slicing. Everything else is +16 ish on my fastest toons. Luck of the Germans I guess.
    Awesome. Most I have on anyone is +21 from slicing. Everything else is +16 ish on my fastest toons. Luck of the Germans I guess.

Well, I'm German :)