[Mega] An Ancient Journey of Redemption

Replies

• Given its CG here are likely basics of the kit:
    All abilities require Zetas to max, no abilities can be maxed with just omegas; whales need to kracken if they want to use the new toy

Leadership only benefits OR toons, lacks synergy with jedi faction.

Lacks jedi tag

Is hard counter to traya; is nerfed hard within 2 weeks of event when dev's realize he hard counters raid boss traya too.

+1 for each item
  • I'm betting support. :#

I have it on good authority he has the 'Dancer' tag
  • So are we putting this off until tomorrow? We know that the Ancient Journey is supposed to launch tomorrow night right? It's kind of disgusting to put it off this long guys.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    x9j1ohytcfpz.jpg
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Making people panic farm and no release on his kit. Event is 1 day away. Epic fail by cg.

Cg needs a journey to redemption for themselves.
  • Monel wrote: »
    x9j1ohytcfpz.jpg

Wrong meme. Get the Chemistry dog.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    They're probably having a hard time finding the the kit description with all the smoke hanging around from all those smoldering dumpsters. If they aren't careful their headquarters might get rezoned as an incineration plant.
    But on a serious note, the lack of communication is really troubling. When things aren't quite going as planned, that's exactly when you need to be a little more open and reassuring. Silence is the worst thing to calm people's fears.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Monel wrote: »
    x9j1ohytcfpz.jpg

Wrong meme. Get the Chemistry dog.

gh3n9qzdpltq.jpeg
  • I mean it’s the complete silence that’s the problem more than anything at this point. It’s like “here’s the event for this character and it’s requirements. Kthxbye!”
  • Do we even know if this event will be ready? Can they at least confirm that we are “still on target”?
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    Do we even know if this event will be ready? Can they at least confirm that we are “still on target”?

+1. I’m guilty of buying in sight unseen. However if I did not buy a kit, I feel I did buy a release date. It’d be nice to know that at least that is being honored.

+1
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Well, at least one thing is clear. The JKR rollout is a completely and utterly failed endeavor. The CLS RJT rollouts were great, really top notch... this rollout, if you can even call it that, is the worst in the history of the game. One day before the launch we still have no kit and there has been total silence on the part of CG since last week. @CG_SBCrumb I thought it was your job to engage with the community. Are you on vacation? Are you being muzzled? ?

CG built up a fair amount of goodwill over the course of this year, and now you've thrown it all away by dropping a bombshell last week and then keeping quiet. Just a pinch of engagement would have done the trick, but instead you left us hanging. The goodwill you fostered with us is now gone. I really dont know why you let that happen.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • This is actually disgraceful..
  • Its the final countdown... For CG...
  • 33 hours to go !
  • Urzatron doing a kit reveal live now.
  • Going to bed. Another day later and nothing’s changed.

I don’t care now, it doesn’t matter if there’s a pre-launch kit reveal, we’re virtually at the launch anyway.

I’ll see him when I unlock him, whatever.

Way to kill the hype, CG. Nighty night.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Going to bed. Another day later and nothing’s changed.

I don’t care now, it doesn’t matter if there’s a pre-launch kit reveal, we’re virtually at the launch anyway.

I’ll see him when I unlock him, whatever.

Way to kill the hype, CG. Nighty night.

Its out now
  • This is a nice toon.
  • It’s out
  • He’s pretty amazing

Of course he is. Whales get another advantage in arena...again lol. I’ve just accepted my fate in this game. I’ll slowly farm OR toons and by the time I’m ready, another meta toon will take Revan’s place 😂
  • He’s pretty amazing

Of course he is. Whales get another advantage in arena...again lol. I’ve just accepted my fate in this game. I’ll slowly farm OR toons and by the time I’m ready, another meta toon will take Revan’s place 😂

At least you understand how things work around here.
  • Yerff_Caasi
    736 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CG_SBCrumb wrote:
    We are planning to release the Ancient Journey for the Legend of the Old Republic this week. We're pretty confident the event will be ready by the 18th - but there is always a chance with something coming in this hot that we may not finish in time. We will update you if there are any changes to the schedule.

Dear @CG_SBCrumb,

Please, take your time to get the Revan event right. Don’t feel pressured to start the event on the 18th—feel free to move it back! Another week or two never hurt anyone, and this toon deserves for things to be done right.

And of course, you’d also make a lot of people about 3 times more likely to drop some money to get him. And some people who are close would have time to finish their farms.

Basically, it’s a win-win-win.

Sincerely,
    Yerff
    Post edited by Yerff_Caasi on
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    No don’t listen to him. As a matter of fact put revan our tomorrow and only for one day so less people get him (except for me of course) and that way he’s super exclusive lol.
  • +1
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    And then his kit comes out and he's so op that he'll be meta for a good long while :D
  • Supports ftp to much
    It will never happen
  • Supports ftp to much
    It will never happen

There are plenty of whales and dolphins not willing to spend at all in this short timeframe. Give them two more weeks and you better believe they’ll change their minds. There is no one who doesn’t benefit from this proposal. CG would likely make even more money.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/