Prev13456711
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 2018
se5psf6zz38k.gif

UNIT NAME: Jedi Knight Revan
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Jedi, Old Republic, Attacker
Fabled Jedi leader who controls the battle with a wide mix of powerful abilities

https://youtu.be/KMi8RBCQv9E

ABILITIES:

Basic: FEROCIOUS CHARGE
chhbggwesxdv.gif
Final Text: Deal Special damage to target enemy. This attack deals 25% more damage to Dark Side enemies. If the target is Marked, Revan gains 20% Turn Meter.

Special 1: MASTER STRATEGIST (Cooldown 3)
1re8l7r4fp9a.gif
Final Text: Deal Special damage to all enemies. Revan dispels all debuffs on Jedi and Old Republic allies, then Revan heals all Jedi and Old Republic allies by 10% for each Jedi and each Old Republic ally. Revan gains Critical Damage Up and Foresight for 3 turns. Swap Turn Meter with target other Jedi.

Special 2: DIRECT FOCUS (Cooldown 3)
xr943hggqa9w.gif
Final Text: (ZETA) Inflict Buff Immunity and Marked on target enemy for 2 turns (these effects can't be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled). Increase target enemy's cooldowns by 1, reduce their Turn Meter by 50% and Stun them for 1 turn. This attack can't be Evaded. Call all Jedi allies to assist dealing 50% less damage.
Marked: All enemies will target this unit

Leader: GENERAL OF THE OLD REPUBLIC
Final Text: (ZETA) At the start of battle, Jedi and Old Republic allies gain +5 Speed, +5% Crit Chance and +5% Offense for each Jedi and each Old Republic ally. Jedi allies begin the battle with Tenacity Up for 1 turn. While Revan is in the leader slot and not the ally slot, units are immune to bonus Turn Meter effects from leader abilities until the start of the first turn of battle.
Whenever a Jedi ally attacks out of turn, they recover 20% of their Max Protection and deal 35% more damage. When a Jedi ally uses a Basic ability on an enemy with Bonus Protection, reduce the target enemy's Max Health by 10% (stacking, doesn't work against Raid Bosses). At the start of each Jedi ally's turn, they gain Strategic Advantage if no ally has Strategic Advantage. A Jedi ally with Strategic Advantage can't be countered.

Strategic Advantage: (cooldown 1) Dispel all debuffs on target other Jedi ally. They gain Strategic Advantage and assist, using their Basic ability. This character uses their Basic ability and loses Strategic Advantage.

Unique 1: SAVIOR
Final Text: While another Jedi ally is active, Revan ignores Taunt. The first time another Jedi ally would be reduced to 1% Health, if Jedi Knight Revan is active, they recover 100% of their Max Health and Protection, gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns, and take a Bonus Turn. While Revan is in the Leader slot and not the ally slot, he can also be saved by Savior.

Unique 2: HERO
Final Text: (ZETA) Jedi Knight Revan is immune to Stun and Ability Block. Revan has +10% Tenacity, Health Steal, Max Health, Max Protection, Critical Hit Avoidance, Defense and Critical Damage. Other Light Side allies gain half these bonuses while Revan is active. These bonuses are doubled while Revan is in the leader slot and not the ally slot.

SYNERGY:
8aiu5oeoc2lx.gif
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• Whew, just in the nick of time!
  • Lots and lots of text ...
    Go Pens!
  • This is a pretty balanced toon lol
  • He doesn’t synergize with any old republic?
  • Was hoping he'd make those Old Republic characters useful in some way to justify farming four useless toons.
  • Bananas?
  • Savior is a big kick in the pants to Palpatine’s crackling doom damage.
    Go Pens!
  • Boom
  • Do bonuses count twice if the character has both tags?
  • Hot ****!
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Direct Focus description doesn't really make sense. You mark a selected enemy but then all enemies target the marked enemy? Are we really going to see AI toons attacking each other?

And does the swarm assist from Direct Focus/marked translate/merge with his leadership where they recover protection and deal extra damage for attacking out of turn?
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    I find it ironic that he is not advertised as having great synergy with the Old Republic toons needed to unlock him.
  • MMMMM, I like.
  • Can clarity be added on 'strategic advantage'? It looks like this will cause everyone to just do basics and call assists. Am I misunderstanding something?
  • Whu....
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Boy they really really really bad word here hate nightsisters dont they
  • Now this is Pod-racing
  • Because bastilla and joliee are both Jedi and kotor do they get 10% bonus from general?
  • Does this mean that enemies start attacking each other?
  • I feel very, very...whelmed.
  • So will marked and taunt be inverses of eaheother? Like if Baze does his second special or Kenobi cleanses will they swap?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I feel like the “immune to stun and ability block” thing is not very creative. If you give this to all the good toons, Chewie, Revan, etc., then it’s not even fun anymore. It is a really great thing to have, but it’s gonna make things real boring in the long run.
  • His kit is ridiculously overpowered and will be instantly meta-defining. For a character of this status, it is not surprised. However, he is locked behind a strict paywall and will only be unlocked by people who paid. Some game changers have suggested a 2 week extension, which would certainly work. It would also be good (in order to quell the community uproar) to have a double or triple shard drop event from now until the end of the event, along with an acknowledgement that the F2Ps and small spenders are getting screwed over. CG, please respond to all the comments. We need some level of transparency. Some message should have been released alongside his kit reveal, and there needs to be action, quickly.
  • Holy... look at those uniques.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Does Nihilus' Anihilate skill trigger the savior ability? Or will it only trigger if a Jedi ally gets damaged to 1%?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Direct Focus description doesn't really make sense. You mark a selected enemy but then all enemies target the marked enemy? Are we really going to see AI toons attacking each other?

And does the swarm assist from Direct Focus/marked translate/merge with his leadership where they recover protection and deal extra damage for attacking out of turn?

I read it as enemies target Revan, the text really is confusing, since that doesn’t make sense. I thought it was similar to deathmark but I guess I’m wrong.
  • "However, he is locked behind a strict paywall"

You can get every single character with free energy. That's not what a paywall is. I'm not gonna defend EA/CG but at least be honest when criticizing them.
  • Moroveus wrote: »
    Was hoping he'd make those Old Republic characters useful in some way to justify farming four useless toons.

Lol useless how???

This discussion has been closed.