Road ahead ?

Replies

• Marquees are fine as long as it isn't every character. If the marquees are then needed for an event, allow sufficient time between making them farmable and starting the event. Otherwise just release the character with the last required marquee as a bonus to those who bought them all rather than messing us around.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    DavieJG wrote: »
    Marquees are fine as long as it isn't every character. If the marquees are then needed for an event, allow sufficient time between making them farmable and starting the event. Otherwise just release the character with the last required marquee as a bonus to those who bought them all rather than messing us around.

Why. If ypu bought the other 4 all the way to 7 star.... you are pretty much buying the 5th one as you are a kracken.

Why would you need the 5th for free.

Most players wont buy all of the marquees to 7 star... so why would we expect the last one free
  • Still waiting for that road ahead.
  • Almost there...
  • Its sad they rushing a character and an event to meet a deadline they created.All the while ignoring the road ahead.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Its sad they rushing a character and an event to meet a deadline they created.All the while ignoring the road ahead.

I suppose, but after playing EA games for over ten yers, I can assure you this is the status quo.
  • Revan is the road haed, and the path to salvation.
  • Revan is the road haed, and the path to salvation.

Revan is one. Revan is all.

• CapnJack81
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The money from Revan will have pavement for the road ahead. Until then, it's just a dirt path that's too muddy from tears of the waiters to post at the moment.

And I'm included in the waiters category so sont think that's a slam on anyone
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    JKR is just the beginning. They're trying to keep balance between LIGHT and DARK sides (good business practice here). We've been going back and forth between Count Dooku and Darth Maul Lead (DARK), to CLS (LIGHT), to Thrawn and DN (DARK), to BB8 and JTR (LIGHT), and now the dominant Traya teams (DARK). Now, we're going back to Revan (LIGHT).

There will be torches and pitch forks from all the Traya players for a couple of months then JKR will be back in late November (speculating here) or so, then everybody and their mom will have Revan. A month later right before Christmas they'll announce Darth Revan (yay back to DARK).
  • The cypher said its coming soon. So we will get the post by the end of the month i would guess
  • Rules of the road...
  • The Road Ahead?
    A: Level 90 with new raid
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    The Road Ahead?
    A: Level 90 with new raid

It has to be something big like that and they are holding it back so it doesn’t ruin Revans day in the sun.
  • Fher wrote: »
    JKR is just the beginning. They're trying to keep balance between LIGHT and DARK sides (good business practice here). We've been going back and forth between Count Dooku and Darth Maul Lead (DARK), to CLS (LIGHT), to Thrawn and DN (DARK), to BB8 and JTR (LIGHT), and now the dominant Traya teams (DARK). Now, we're going back to Revan (LIGHT).

There will be torches and pitch forks from all the Traya players for a couple of months then JKR will be back in late November (speculating here) or so, then everybody and their mom will have Revan. A month later right before Christmas they'll announce Darth Revan (yay back to DARK).

If they really want balance add about 20 dark side zetas, 3 dark side journey characters, 2 more dark side legandary (thrawn ship not being counted), a meta to completely kill rebels for over a year (they just keep coming back and back to meta), 3 light side enemies raids (2 with villan character rewards, 1 with hero), 23 more villan characters in general, and 1 light side ship (non capital).

• Vanitas
    46 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    flux_rono wrote: »
    If they really want balance add about 20 dark side zetas, 3 dark side journey characters, 2 more dark side legandary (thrawn ship not being counted), a meta to completely kill rebels for over a year (they just keep coming back and back to meta), 3 light side enemies raids (2 with villan character rewards, 1 with hero), 23 more villan characters in general, and 1 light side ship (non capital).

This is oddly specific... :P
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Haeds will roll.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

Sounds more like you want "equality" over balance.

20 ds zetas, well youre gonna need those 23 more villan characters. And im sure i could make a list of 23 ds characters. im gonna need to stretch into comics and the old republic mmo, which they havent done yet! (Minor temper tantrum)

3 DS journeys? Uhm okay sheev palpatine to senator palpatine to supreme chancellor? And then one to unlock angsty Annie. And then your third will be for Darth Revan to balance LS Revan.

1 More ds legendary, my bet would be Darth Malek incoming. You dont get to sqaw that Thrawns ship dunne count untill we get a legendary for ep4-6 falcon piloted by raid han and brobacca legend.

A meta that completely kills rebels for a year? Thats really arbitrary. Im gonna leave it alone.

3 ls enemy raids. This is really what I wantted to get to. And I pose what three raids would you suggest? Its not to say all these things shouldnt be in the game, on the contrary give me back my marquees a week thanks, but they need to be done in a satisfying way. I can think of two that might be neat. 1. The sacking of of coruscant (old republic era) awards Darth Malgus shards. I think this would be pretty awesome actually. 2. The battle or Krayt (the least jedi) awards General Hux? Kinda lame award if you ask me. The alternative would be Hermit Luke i suppose. Seems like a better tw imo.

TLDR sure we could use some more DS stuff, but when you get to the nitty gritty of it all most of the stories are told from a LS perspective. Id rather have more unique characters then DS nobodies to fill spaces.
  • JediKnight_MarkRyan
    749 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Let’s not forget that Dark side ships have been meta since forever. Tarkin & Thrawn have the 2 best Capital ships. And all the best ships have always been dark side except Biggs (and still are).
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Let’s not forget that Dark side ships have been meta since forever. Tarkin & Thrawn have the 2 best Capital ships. And all the best ships have always been dark side except Biggs (and still are).

Im partial to phantom for its call in ability and cassian for its dispel and its call assist attack...

But i do use cassian to call vader soooo id say your point holds
  • For the road ahead I think Grievous/Gunray should get the next Capital ship. It should be the new best one. Mace should get a rework and make his Capital ship a solid counter/viable.

Currently Best Capital:

1 Tarkin
    2 Thrawn
    3 Ackbar
    4 Mace

Top 10 Ships:

1 Hounds tooth
    2 Geos combo
    3 Vader
    4 phantom
    5 Cassian
    6 Biggs
    7 Silencer
    8 Poe
    9 slave 1
    10 tie fighter

So really 10 of the top 15 ships are dark side. Hopefully the next road ahead introduces some light side love in ships 2.0. However it doesn’t sound like it will. We know we’re getting droid ships and quite possibly a dark side Capital. Probably no light side meta until the real millennium falcon is unleashed.

• For the road ahead I think Grievous/Gunray should get the next Capital ship. It should be the new best one. Mace should get a rework and make his Capital ship a solid counter/viable.

Currently Best Capital:

1 Tarkin
    2 Thrawn
    3 Ackbar
    4 Mace

Top 10 Ships:

1 Hounds tooth
    2 Geos combo
    3 Vader
    4 phantom
    5 Cassian
    6 Biggs
    7 Silencer
    8 Poe
    9 slave 1
    10 tie fighter

So really 10 of the top 15 ships are dark side. Hopefully the next road ahead introduces some light side love in ships 2.0. However it doesn’t sound like it will. We know we’re getting droid ships and quite possibly a dark side Capital. Probably no light side meta until the real millennium falcon is unleashed.

Bistan and Ghost are better than 5,7-10. 8/10 are situational ships in general.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Thrawn is still the best ship because it can 1 shot HT. Tarkin can not if there are 2+ ships with him
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Ok i see the topic slided to ships lol !

But the road Ahead ? When Mr @CG_SBCrumb ?
    Friday ?

Love.

Currently Best Capital:

1 Tarkin
    2 Thrawn
    3 Ackbar
    4 Mace

Top 10 Ships:

1 Hounds tooth
    2 Geos combo
    3 Vader
    4 phantom
    5 Cassian
    6 Biggs
    7 Silencer
    8 Poe
    9 slave 1
    10 tie fighter

Bistan and Ghost are better than 5,7-10. 8/10 are situational ships in general.

I post this and what happens? Another dark side ship is unleashed.

Perhaps meta has Ghost with HT and Xanadu under Tarkin... but maxing Ghost costs what? Four stun guns? Just for G8... it’s a nightmare. I think slave is overrated. It takes a long time for Thrawn to 1 shot HT. That can be problematic with some stealth combos.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie seriously, guys, was the promise of better communication back in March intended to be a serious commitment? Or just a short term ploy to slow movement over to other games?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    This is absolutely absurd. No communication but an announcement of a new ship. Lemme guess, that’s not finished yet either.

It will be a marquee and be in at least 4 platoons. Only guarantee in this game. Come on, communicate like you said you were gonna.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Stevil wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie seriously, guys, was the promise of better communication back in March intended to be a serious commitment? Or just a short term ploy to slow movement over to other games?
    They took six months to respond to the Sith Raid feedback thread. The communication commitment died the second it began

• Endir
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb any news? Will road ahead for next 2,5 month will be shown? Or someone decided that it is useless and didn't even communicated it to community? Seriously if you don't want to post Road Ahead then just say it to community.
This discussion has been closed.