Lmao

I just had to share this.... Laughed out loud when I saw it and my girlfriend thought I was losing it for a second...

Replies

• Couldn't get the embed link to work
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Post edited for violation of TOS.
    Post edited by ObbyEcho on
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Wow. I feel terribly sorry if my team is the used vs others. I also have seen so many lvl 60 in a row lately that I guess at some point it will be all of us using level 60 against 12 consecutive lvl 60 enemies.....last game had 8 level 60 teams and was a nightmare to win.
  • To be fair I ran up againt a lvl 60 all epic geared team next round...lost most of my B team to get through them. Wasn't calling anyone out... If anything I suspect the player was trying to lost arena rank for easier GW opponents
  • What youre seeing is someones team after loosing everyone and then replacing. Those toons died for the controller, but the offee won the fight, so the team is placed as they had it when they passed their fight on that round but with everyone alive. Obviously, the guy took all his level 1s in as fodder so barris could finish the fight.
    Im pretty sure the guy in your image didnt finish the GW map. You just got a lucky draw.
    I find that the last fight in gw is usually the easiest for the same reason. By that point, most players arent running their A team, but have underleveled fillers for their team.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • So your saying the teams we face in GW are teams used at each level by others, and not something like arena teams?
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Fantazy wrote: »
    Post edited for violation of TOS.

You're in the wrong neighborhood, @fantazy. Us spacies don't appreciate you HoDA-type folk coming 'round here and telling us stories about how things used to be back in the magical ages. B)

It really is funny to see such a formerly common "strategy" from one game translate to another, though. If the daily rewards for PvP weren't so good, you would probably see more of this. Nice to see a familiar face from the old forums who remembers this, anyway.

Post edited by ObbyEcho on
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Fantazy wrote: »
    Wow. There's nugging in this game (nugging was leaving a **** team in def for others to climb up in hoda's version of arena). Enjoy the easy completion of GW! that was a nice gift.

You're in the wrong neighborhood, @fantazy. Us spacies don't appreciate you HoDA-type folk coming 'round here and telling us stories about how things used to be back in the magical ages. B)

It really is funny to see such a formerly common "strategy" from one game translate to another, though. If the daily rewards for PvP weren't so good, you would probably see more of this. Nice to see a familiar face from the old forums who remembers this, anyway.

It's unsurprising lol many former and current HoDA players will be here :) myself included. Recongnizing so many faces even after nearly a year hiatus from HoDA :p
  • Better make that vacation a permanent stay. B) I can't really see going back, after having played Summoners War and this. The combat is dull and all the releases after a certain point were made solely to milk Inquisition. I skipped the middleman and just bought multiplayer gear in Inquisition, even though the base game was one of the worst RPG's I've ever played. :#
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Looks like I said a bad word, entire posts get taken down for 1 adjective. ........

Lots of familiar faces from HoDA indeed, but I fear I won't be hanging out here too much, the mod edits and the general tone of the players is just not my cup of tea :) I'll be on the chat room ;)
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • I feel like there is pressure from Disney to keep this forum child-friendly, unfortunately. Which likely contributes to your second point about the quality of posts. A few immature people just plainly troll and flame-bait (don't have to mention names, since it's already pretty obvious if you read a couple of the worst threads), yet the moderators do nothing about them. I don't even know who to report them to, really. I've gotten a couple warnings myself, but I expect that much with how I like to post. Anyway, even if the forums are a bit depressing, hope you're enjoying the game!
  • OT:
    yet the moderators do nothing about them. I don't even know who to report them to, really.
    I believe that is what the 'Flag' link is for. To report inappropriate posts or threads appropriately to the forum moderator to investigate.
  • Thanks, I actually completely ignored that. I am on my mobile phone, so I generally tend to forget the default functions of forums when I'm just browsing and posting. I'll be sure to flag posts that are purposely inflammatory in the future.