No achievement for unlocking Revan?

I just noticed that they didn't seem to add any achievements for completing tiers or unlocking Revan. (That or I missed them.)

I wonder if that was intentional since both of the other journeys had a few achievements and all of the legendaries have ones for unlocking 7* or if that part was over looked in the rush to get the event finished.

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Probably overlooked and will get added next update or so
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    There are additional rewards in the event that will benefit players more than 1 achievement.
  • With the addition of the B-28 bomber, you can finally finish the "get 20 darkside ships" achievement, lol
  • With the addition of the B-28 bomber, you can finally finish the "get 20 darkside ships" achievement, lol

Sad but true
  • mcshant wrote: »
    Im mad the spring data card achievement is there. It will be there forever 😞

Very annoying having it there... forever... no matter what.
  • mcshant wrote: »

2nd that very much! CG, fix this!
    Either remove it, give us the rewards no matter what, or let us have a chance of completing!
  • You just spent 400 bucks and you want a gift from EA ? LOL you should know by now how they treat they customers ....
  • You can get the Revan achievement for another 700$ - bargain!
  • Congratulations you have unlocked: increased credit card repayments
  • Lol!
  • Isn't guaranteed first every day in Arena enough?
  • You got revan, that should be good enough.
  • Lol idk this whole thing feels really rushed and of poor quality. I’m really trying not to sound like that bitter player not getting Revan.

But the event isn’t really good or fun. Omegas and zetas are always cool but I think a journey should be better, more epic.

And I agree with the achievement. It’s a nice bonus , especially for ppl like me that really enjoy getting those finished.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lol idk this whole thing feels really rushed and of poor quality. I’m really trying not to sound like that bitter player not getting Revan.

But the event isn’t really good or fun. Omegas and zetas are always cool but I think a journey should be better, more epic.

And I agree with the achievement. It’s a nice bonus , especially for ppl like me that really enjoy getting those finished.

Wasnt the first event for Luke against the Tuscans kinda the same feeling? I k ow that wasnt a journey event, but this is likely the first installment of a set of events around him (I hope),

Anyone else a little surprised there are more darkside then light, given how toons seem to be more light side.
    Not an issue though i prefer the dark side toons and ships overall.

Moorebid wrote: »
    mcshant wrote: »

2nd that very much! CG, fix this!
    Either remove it, give us the rewards no matter what, or let us have a chance of completing!

Agreed, an achievement that cant be acheived is most annoying.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wasnt the first event for Luke against the Tuscans kinda the same feeling?

I must've missed the part in the movie where Luke goes to Italy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wasnt the first event for Luke against the Tuscans kinda the same feeling?

I must've missed the part in the movie where Luke goes to Italy.

Easily done. It's not obvious. The garbage compactor scene was filmed in a warehouse somewhere near Florence.

Probably... ;)
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Parts of Naboo do resemble Venice and Milan. In art for Alderaan, the mountains have sone resemblance to the Appenine Mountains.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • If it were up to me I would give you the achievement of the title of “Kraken”
  • Hanfirst wrote: »
    With the addition of the B-28 bomber, you can finally finish the "get 20 darkside ships" achievement, lol

Anyone else a little surprised there are more darkside then light, given how toons seem to be more light side.
    Not an issue though i prefer the dark side toons and ships overall.

Darkness rises and the light will come to meet it