ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Sith, Tank
CREW: Sith Marauder
Aggressive Sith Tank with a passive Taunt and self-preservation tactics

upqni2jubc2z.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: LASER BARRAGE

x6xzaidmx9zg.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to the target enemy. On a Critical Hit, the B-28 gains Defense Up for 2 turns.

Special 1: BOMBING RUN (Cooldown 3)

gyeuceh80it9.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and place Concussion Mines on them. After 1 turn, these Concussion Mines explode.

Concussion Mine: Deals damage equal to 10% of the target's Max Health and Dazes the target for 2 turns when it explodes. Can't be Dispelled.

Unique (crew): HIGH-VALUE TARGET

FINAL TEXT: The first time another Sith ally takes damage and any time another Sith ally drops below 100% Health, the B-28 gains Taunt for 2 turns. While Taunting, the B-28 gains +25% Critical Avoidance.

Whenever a Sith ally takes damage or evades an attack from an enemy, there is an 80% chance to place a Concussion Mine on that enemy. The B-28 recovers 15% Protection any time a Concussion Mine explodes on an enemy.

Reinforcement: BOMBER BACKUP

FINAL TEXT: Enter Battle: Place 2 Concussion Mines on all enemies, which can’t be Evaded. After 1 turn, these Concussion Mines explode. While the B-28 is active, Sith allies recover 5% Protection any time a Concussion Mine explodes on an enemy.

Concussion Mine: Deals damage equal to 10% of the target's Max Health and Dazes the target for 2 turns when it explodes. Can't be Dispelled.

GAME CHANGERS

AhnaldT101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA1AZkyn6R4

assassindan HUN (Hungarian)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHB2K5fkzyU

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Let’s get a new way to get toons. Something fresh. When’s the last time we have a toon like k2so type of release?
  • Does this ship work well with Vader and Sith Fighter under Tarkin?
  • Ouch, never see thats coming...
    Sith getting so much loves these days.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    First bomber released in the game, hopefully there will be more.

I will take a Keyan Farlander and his B-Wing for 500, Crumb.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Let’s get a new way to get toons. Something fresh. When’s the last time we have a toon like k2so type of release?

Marquee is better then if it was only avail for p2p/crystals and hard nodes, at least its 50 free shards to start. Sucks for those who dont do marquee events for whatever reason.
  • Is there an update coming out today around six or tomorrow morning for Revan?
  • Oh good ... another never-going-to-finish ship to park on my roster.

Seriously not playin anymore, y'all need to put some of these things in fleet store, GW store, cantina store ... I mean, I am working on these hard node farms, but most of them are just going to sit there forever and never get finished.
  • Oh good ... another never-going-to-finish ship to park on my roster.

Seriously not playin anymore, y'all need to put some of these things in fleet store, GW store, cantina store ... I mean, I am working on these hard node farms, but most of them are just going to sit there forever and never get finished.

Hard node farm?
    Lets not forget lobot, urororough, veers, fotp, fost and hoth rebel soldier from the very beginning...
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Oh good ... another never-going-to-finish ship to park on my roster.

^ +1,000,000. This. So much this. :smirk: This guy gets it. I'm with ya @EventineElessedil :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Sansacional_10
    40 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    some things that could be put are the nihilus ravager or the leviathan of malak and another thing that I would like to put is the t-4a lambda class shuttle and that its pilots are the emperor and the royal guard (who needs a rework that will an ability that if the emperor hits the counterattack or obtains some benefit)
  • CaesarAM
    246 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Still no A-Wing, Y-Wing, or B-Wing or other classic TIE ships. But another ship for random Sith character. Awesome.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    Still no A-Wing, Y-Wing, or B-Wing or other classic TIE ships. But another ship for ransom Sith character. Awesome.

I would be happy with a Z-95 Headhunter at this point, or even a T-16 Skyhopper.

No I wouldn't, because they would just be put on a hard node somewhere that I will have to get to someday when I'm done hard-noding Bastila, Bossk, Zaalbar, Yando, Visas, Vandor, Rose, Range, Bindo, Nest, Embo, Sion, Holdo, Zombie, Sith Fighter, Reaper, etc. etc.

Some of them will just never get any attention.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

I really wish people would stop complaining about being given almost every new character immediately for free.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

I really wish people would stop complaining about being given almost every new character immediately for free.

Preach!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Not complaining as much as trying to suggest a new way to get toons. Marquees are fine as all, but some variety would be great! Although I do hate having 3* toons sitting at the bottom on my inventory doing absolutely nothing, but hey, it’s free! Oh, and the eventual single hard node which requires months of farming....so fun.
  • The thing is they need ships with pilots.

If they release the other ships it’s back to Rebel Meta again. I just think they are sprinkling in Ships to keep ships interesting is all.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Why Marauder as Pilot?
    Sith Trooper is a tank, the bombarder is tank ship, so why Marauder?
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

If the character was 7* G12 Fully zeated, there would be no reason, but at 3* with G12/6 dots mods, it is useless in high level arena.
  • Another absurd ship with a totally random pilot (like geonosians, like sith assassin...), and still no CLS or Anakin's ship.
    And, as usual, say goodbye to ship platoons.....
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Those new Sith ships are very interesting and I hope they will end the domination of Biggs' ship.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Not complaining as much as trying to suggest a new way to get toons. Marquees are fine as all, but some variety would be great! Although I do hate having 3* toons sitting at the bottom on my inventory doing absolutely nothing, but hey, it’s free! Oh, and the eventual single hard node which requires months of farming....so fun.

Many of them are perfectly viable for TW from the day they are released at 3*. Some are arena Viable. Vandor, L3 and Sion, Bastila come to mind. Do you really expect them just to give a way a "high level arena" viable character at 7* for free? That is just an unrealistic expectation.
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Still no A-Wing, Y-Wing, or B-Wing or other classic TIE ships. But another ship for random Sith character. Awesome.

Then they have to release a pilot character for those ships, since nobody currently available really fits, and oh hey here are the complaints about a double marquee release.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Oh boy, another ship given to an awful character to force us to waste gear and resources. And yet another ship to screw us over on platoons. Thanks, CG.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Many of them are perfectly viable for TW from the day they are released at 3*. Some are arena Viable. Vandor, L3 and Sion, Bastila come to mind. Do you really expect them just to give a way a "high level arena" viable character at 7* for free? That is just an unrealistic expectation.

Not not saying give a 7* toon away (although it would be nice). Just a new way to get them. MSF gives you 5 shards of Wolverine when you complete the daily activities, that’s would work well here. They could put a new toon in bronziums and that would be the only way to get that toon, it gives us a new toon and uses ally points, win win. Something new. This game makes too much money to be stale.

• Jarvind wrote: »
    CaesarAM wrote: »

Then they have to release a pilot character for those ships, since nobody currently available really fits, and oh hey here are the complaints about a double marquee release.

Yeah, I understand they would need pilots, but would it really be that much harder than introducing generic pilots like FO SF TIE Pilot? Or Sith Marauder? And you can dig into some deep cuts and get names of pilots for all those wings in the rebel fleet.
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

The marquee event is fine. I appreciate the chance to get a look at the new ship and a few meager trinkets for my time. A 3* unlock is better than a kick in the teeth too, but it really doesn't do anything for you, especially in ships. A 3* ship seriously does nothing more than sit on your participation trophy shelf and look pretty.

Yeah, thanks for the 50-shard head start on the ship farm ... but I still need 280 more, and they will most likely be found on a hard node someday, like all the others.

Marquees aren't bad at all, it's the hard node follow-up that is really bringing me down.
    Marquee? I’m shocked!

Marquees aren't bad at all, it's the hard node follow-up that is really bringing me down.

@EventineElessedil +1,000,000%

1wydd2xagl5f.gif
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Looks dope, and it's the first reinforcement ability in a while that's actually worth upgrading.
    Regarding the main discussion, I should note, the Revanue model is NOT the answer to marquee fatigue.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    As perhaps the only non-test account with G12 Sith Marauder, I approve this message :D
    Post edited by Dryff on
  • I don't see it putting even a small dent in the current Fleet Bounty Hunter meta. Maybe it's all part of a bigger plan eventually...
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    With the release of Jedi Revan and the teasing in the direction of Malak, you think we might get a Sith Empire capital ship? (I still doubt we'll get a Darth Revan. That would actually be some real love for the dark side; that mustn't be done in "Star Wars Galaxy of: Only Heroes Get the Cool events". Interdictor-class ftw!

What are those ships in the background? They look like a Venator-class Star Destroyer (centuries later) and some kind of Republic Frigate but with a single, high commando bridge?