Post Your Hermit Yoda And Wampa Guild Event Store Farming Status Here!

Replies

• 7* Wampa and 123/145 Hoda shards. I should get Hoda unlocked next TB as long as we sprinkle in a decent amount of T6 Sith raid in with the TWs in between.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Wampa been 7* for ages, Hoda not even unlocked. Those 10 stun guns for 480 keep getting in the way.
  • CapnJack81
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Two stun cuffs away from g12 on 7* Hyoda. Only the one zeta on him as well

Im not a fan of Wampa. The 10 shards i have are just from completing tasks that gained his shards.

Im sure, once i get more toons to g12, I'll eventually unlock the big ol teddy bear but for now... meh
    Post edited by CapnJack81 on
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    7 star hoda.

Wampa not even started. Getting the rest of my hstr teams to g12 and the g12 pieces on them takes precedent over wampa that lets me get top ten in hstr for more traya shards and g12+.

Once I have all hstr teams maxed, I'll farm wampa.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    7* Hoda and 6* 65/100 Wampa.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Hoda is 7* and I'm 65/145 on wampa. I used to just always buy gear so I was a little late farming them
  • Hi... my humblebrag detector is going crazy... everything ok?
  • Both 7* G12. Completed Wampa about 2 months ago.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Hi... my humblebrag detector is going crazy... everything ok?

Lol @CHFC22 Shhh! :sweat_smile:

swsbbqft28ml.gif

;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I have uh, 30 Wampa shards and like 12 Hoda shards. Woooo.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• JaggedJ wrote: »
    Wampa been 7* for ages, Hoda not even unlocked. Those 10 stun guns for 480 keep getting in the way.

Omg... yeah you're right! Idk why but i keep forgetting about that lately. I've been farming gold gear so much that I forget to keep checking for those stun guns for 480. Lol :sweat_smile: Thanks for the reminder @JaggedJ It's a good tip for us all. :)
  • How is this... A cool idea? It has been a year since tb came out. Many 100% ftp players have them at 7* g11-12 lol.

It is highly unlikely they will post a totally new toon as an exclusive to guild event store so guys dont have to save up tokens. They miiiight release marquee toons there, or shift some older but harder to farm toons over.
  • How is this... A cool idea? It has been a year since tb came out. Many 100% ftp players have them at 7* g11-12 lol.

It is highly unlikely they will post a totally new toon as an exclusive to guild event store so guys dont have to save up tokens. They miiiight release marquee toons there, or shift some older but harder to farm toons over.

Because @Eddiemundie not everyone started playing this game at the same time. Just like not everyone is P2P, and not everyone is F2P. And not everyone is in a highly competitive guild, and not everyone is in a starter guild. Just like some people play every day, and others play sporadically, and some have even taken time off and come back.

We all have different stories, and we all come from different backgrounds. So yes... to me it is a COOL idea. We are the SWGoH community and I for one believe that our differences unite us. :)

And if it wasn't a COOL idea then this thread wouldn't have the number of page views/ comments on it. ;)
  • So when is a good time to stop getting gear and farm Hoda?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    So when is a good time to stop getting gear and farm Hoda?

4 months before your guild starts attempting Herioc Sith :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • So when is a good time to stop getting gear and farm Hoda?

Asap if you think jedi luke is a possibility in dec.
  • 2gcoedle2zjq.png

Better question. When is a good time to start farming gear and stop hoarding!
    I feel like there will be 2 new TB maps coming soon with new chars in the store.
    Droideka and Padme maybe?

• Kurrgan wrote: »
    2gcoedle2zjq.png

Better question. When is a good time to start farming gear and stop hoarding!
    I feel like there will be 2 new TB maps coming soon with new chars in the store.
    Droideka and Padme maybe?

Wow @Kurrgan :sweat_smile: I would probably say seeing that you have quite the nest egg stashed away for a rainy day lol that spending them on gear here and there wouldn't hurt ya at all tbh. :)
  • 5* Hoda. Gotta really work on Wampa.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    both 7* and 85k GET.
    bring on the next character
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    ... how much GET does it takes to get a boy like this from 0 shards to 7 stars? Might start saving when I finish Wampa, just in case
  • HK666 wrote: »
    ... how much GET does it takes to get a boy like this from 0 shards to 7 stars? Might start saving when I finish Wampa, just in case

You need 89k GET to 7*.
  • Many people are stuck choosing between GS12 and getting 2 insane characters that can Solo HAAT
  • why is this a cool idea? So the devs know to shut off the flow of shards for this store also? that is all you can accomplish here.
  • 0lm7wxue3chr.jpg
    This will most likely not change until every one of my farms is complete, or when we reach a higher TB star lvl currently 36. Although Wampa & Hoda are powerful, they are both a luxury to some extent.
    The underlying problem with the guild event store is that over 90% of the revenue is derived in Territory Battles. This payout happens bi-monthly. Some gear is either exclusively located in that store or in heroic STR. If a person strives for strength in arena, that gear is a precious commodity. If you decide to by the shards for both of those toons, you are undertaking 2 years of investment & sacrificing an exorbitant amount of upgrades. I still don't understand why we have tk look at a store refresh over & over for 2 weeks while we wait for currency. There needs to alternative methods of obtaining it, other than the less than helpful 400 or so from Territory Wars. That have been riffed with developmental bugs as of late.
  • ottomaddux wrote: »
    why is this a cool idea? So the devs know to shut off the flow of shards for this store also? that is all you can accomplish here.

See above mate. Already explained why. ;)
  • Many people are stuck choosing between GS12 and getting 2 insane characters that can Solo HAAT

Exactly @USAFmedic129 as with everything in this game it's a choice. Or if you already have 7 starred both toons from there then you can use that currency for gear you need to max your roster.