The real cost.

Revan and Thrawn are far and away my most favorite characters in the Star Wars universe. I was lucky enough to have a lost of crystals saved and was able to get Thrawn with no out of pocket expense. I told myself a long time ago that I would do anything to have Revan, and I'm pretty sure this qualifies. What did it cost you?lxmmmw27aspe.png

Replies

• What are we meant to say? Well done?
  • $435? Ouch.

At least now you have 6 7* toons instead of 1?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • What are we meant to say? Well done?
    $435? Ouch.

Lol. This. @CoastalJames @Trystan_Spyder

I'd rather save the $435 instead tyvm. Not worth it for 6 7 star toons. No real value at all. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    What are we meant to say? Well done?

Nothing since you didnt get him and are upset about it and just want to try and troll. Say nothing. The whole point of this was to see what people are actually spending to try and get Revan. Cause I have seen people say any were between 125 as high as 1500 dollars. I wanted to try and make a post were people could share actual numbers. So people know. Not low ball estimates or insane inflated values. I'm not doing this to say ooohhhhh look my wallet is bigger than yours or I'm special because I spent over 400 dollars to get Revan. Thats not the point of this tread either. Like i said I just want to see the numbers. That was other people can get a real feeling if they are thinking about doind what i did.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    What are we meant to say? Well done?

Nothing since you didnt get him and are upset about it and just want to try and troll.

That's not the CJ I know.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • $435? Ouch.

And they sink just as fast in arena as the other 5 - 7* toons all the Revan owners were running yesterday.

Cool story bro. Congrats on your $400 picture.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Why does everyone think their valuation of something should be the same for everyone? I don't understand why people think they need to tell others the appropriate amount to spend.... As though we all have have the same needs and resources.

Its like anyone who spends less than me is a poor cheapskate and anyone who spends more is a fool.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Closed.

This discussion has been closed.