Road ahead ?

Replies

• You know what the Road Ahead needs?

Iconic Star Wars vehicles to drive on it! gasp...
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb thank you for your note on the ally points. I am not quite sure I needed it because I basically ignore them.

Can we have the road Ahead now because this ally points thing honestly, nobody cares about it.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The Road Ahead...

cabs4hz92sfm.png

8tgg8g918ix6.png
  • Its either today or tomorrow...
  • @CG_Dan @CG_RyDiggs @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb @CG_CapGaSP just gonna tag everyone.

You all work hard and are under appreciated. That aside, if one of you does not give us some updates about Road Ahead and pay wall Revan the community is going to be exactly where it was right before you hired @CG_SBCrumb.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    Its either today or tomorrow...

It could be next week. I’d almost bet on next week with Revan being unleashed today.

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Is it safe to assume that we wont be getting a "Road Ahead" post? I thought they were supposed to be during the first 2 weeks of the quarter. Sadly it seems that CG has prioritized rushing the Revan event in place of providing a friendly, well though out Road Ahead post...

@CG_SBCrumb
  • The road ahead has a toll now. You want to know, you have the pay the toll.
  • They recently put a toll on the road ahead. Want to know? Pay the toll!
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    The road ahead has a toll now. You want to know, you have the pay the toll.

It's either that, or Revan is the only thing they have planned for the next 3 months (which would be disappointing)..
  • I think since they titled the puzzle road ahead thats all they are giving. They seem to be running real low on ideas.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    I think since they titled the puzzle road ahead thats all they are giving. They seem to be running real low on ideas.

I dont know how thats possible. You have decades of material to draw from not to mention the waves and waves of someones obscure favorite character that could be added.

Coming up with new gameplay modes? Little harder. Ill admit. But when in doubt new Territory Battle? Not like that wells been dipped into to far. Not gonna lie thats my favorite part of the game.

Pokemon isnt successful because of its compelling story telling. Its the new monsters that shake up the battles and give you something new to collect. But i guess everyone has to reinvent the wheel these days. *shrug*

Road ahead (if Eutus called the shots, before the intern that wasnt a grumpy old man cleaned up his bullet points)

*New Territory Battle; Kaysheek, Umbara, Geonosis, pick one. Basically Republic Vs Sepratists. Rewards; a new clone! Geonosians or Wookies! And a separatist general, prolly gonna get a droid as filler with tags.

*Marques! Some space ships! Some dudes, most likely Ponda Baba and Dr Everett. Cause why not!

*Clone Helmets! Totally not setting up for a CW theme next year! Dont level your clones, panic farm!!

*REDACTED from REDACTED!! Get the from REDACTED, get hyped!!

See you next time time true believers!

Man that was exhausting.
  • Last week crumb said it would be coming this week...so we can expect it to be tomorrow.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    Last week crumb said it would be coming this week...so we can expect it to be tomorrow.

He said he'd try and get us an update on the road ahead this week
    Don't be surprised if we're waiting until next week
  • Grevious!

GREVIOUS!

This. Is. What. I. Want!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Last week crumb said it would be coming this week...so we can expect it to be tomorrow.

He said he'd try and get us an update on the road ahead this week
    Don't be surprised if we're waiting until next week

:(
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb this is the road update night !!

Thank you man !
  • Germi wrote: »

Thank you man !

How do you know?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »

Thank you man !

How do you know?

yfwcc6qxmr4g.jpeg

This was last Friday !
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    To be fair it states “an update” doesn’t exactly say it will be released. And hopefully =soon
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    To be fair it states “an update” doesn’t exactly say it will be released. And hopefully =soon

Yep this is why I am expecting an update and not the road ahead itself

Edit : to be clear @CG_SBCrumb : I am not targeting you or complaining, it is just that I was really excited by your teaser stating that the road Ahead was worth the wait. Big love bro. And have a good week end.
  • Been a week. No update on the update. This is one of the most frustrating aspects of this game and community.

They tell us they want to improve communications but little has been done since the Q and A this spring.

Even a simple "we know you guys are waiting patiently for it. Sorry it's been so long but we didn't anticipate XXX which has delayed our schedule."

Not hard.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    DrooNutz wrote: »
    Been a week. No update on the update. This is one of the most frustrating aspects of this game and community.

They tell us they want to improve communications but little has been done since the Q and A this spring.

Even a simple "we know you guys are waiting patiently for it. Sorry it's been so long but we didn't anticipate XXX which has delayed our schedule."

Not hard.

They are gonna put the road ahead in shipments for 600 crystals. Heard it here first!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Everyone should be posting PLEASE DON'T give us the road ahead....would be posted instantly
  • All attention is on Revan.
    But
    they also snuck in a new ship, Sith Marauder’s Bomber. Any news on that snippet?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Road ahead is about changes it never mentions characters or ship releases.
    This is what you’re looking for @Rag_Scrag
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185166/b-28-extinction-class-bomber/p1
  • Silly me, I went to Announcements first, then here, then discussion thread on Content Update 10/17 which is no longer visible in Announcements!!
    Fancy me expecting Announcements to have a life greater than 24h
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Road ahead is about changes it never mentions characters or ship releases.
    This is what you’re looking for @Rag_Scrag
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185166/b-28-extinction-class-bomber/p1

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174811/the-road-ahead-july-5-2018#latest

Litearly first thing last "Road Ahead" mentionts are new incoming characters.
  • I thought the road ahead post was meant to be this week? Is it on the forum becuase i cant find it
  • This is what they do. They also get upset when we call them out on it. This will probably get edited.

Road Ahead should’ve been posted 2 weeks ago. Maybe tonight we’ll get a cypher that tells us it’s coming next week. <eyerolling intensifies>
    Ooba hutar.
This discussion has been closed.