Bounty Hunters in Arena...

What’s the BEST possible BH team for Arena? We have 1 guy in our Arena that seems to manage top place finishes vs Traya,Bastila, NS etc.....is he just an anomaly?
Or can they mix it?

Replies

• Sounds like that 1 guy in your arena has found it. What's he running?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Jango..boba...bossk...dengar...nest
  • Seems to alternate Bossk and Jango leads.
    then usually Dengar, Boba, Greedo +1
    The +1 keeps changing sometimes IG88, Sometimes 7* Nest, sometimes Thrawn.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Jango lead is pretty decent against debuff heavy teams- something like Vader will apply a bunch of debuffs to them, and put their own potency to something around 0. Then unless it's not resistable no more debuffs will get through for a couple turns, so no stuns or pain.

I assume Bossk lead for more damage heavy teams?
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I switch back and forth between Jango and Bossk lead.

Boba lead with Han used to be good vs Palp lead and Vader but nobody uses that squad in my arena anymore.

Bossk lead is really good vs. Bastilla and NS and sometimes works against CLS/Chewie teams.

Jango does better against Traya and EP lead (but you need fast mods).

If I need to sub someone in that’s not BH I usually go for Thrawn. I don’t have Nest geared so I don’t used her.

Edit: with full BH I run Jango/Bossk as lead and Boba, Dengar, Greedo for my others.

I will potentially replace Greedo with Embo once I get him geared and starred.
  • A guy in my shard runs Boba(l), Bossk, Greedo, Han, and Chewie. But full BH but really good. He takes #1 in our shard.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/