Which team is easiest to solo haat?

Haat goes down so quickly once damage opens up that there is very little opportunity to really practice solo teams. I really only get one chance to practice each haat, so I’d like to focus on the team that is easiest to nail down.

Replies

• I'm working on that myself, my last run i hit enrage in p2 at 8.5%. My understanding is that's the hardest phase to get by. I'm trying to use AA,hoda, ezra, cls, bb8. Feels like i just need a bit more oomph to pull it off. My AA is using meh mods still though
  • Zader, CLS, BB8, Hoda, Wampa is probably the easiest since it has less trouble in P2. Tricky part is P1 but if you get used to that its a cakewalk after.
  • Kreontas wrote: »
    Zader, CLS, BB8, Hoda, Wampa is probably the easiest since it has less trouble in P2. Tricky part is P1 but if you get used to that its a cakewalk after.

Is that Zader lead? Tricky part being you gotta be real careful not to use Force Crush on Grievous for that run?
  • I don't get the wamanader team. Gg just goes bat crazy with his triangle status...
  • Kreontas wrote: »
    Zader, CLS, BB8, Hoda, Wampa is probably the easiest since it has less trouble in P2. Tricky part is P1 but if you get used to that its a cakewalk after.

I think I’ll try this next time around, but thrawn for hoda, can always escape bb8 for p3/4 if it’s going wrong
  • Easiest team to farm is : aa L, bb, cls, thrawn, yolo, you can solo all haat. Only in p2 you should try get as much turn to yolo to feed his offence.

Or you can do that with team like: cls, zolo for p1, p2: jtr, bb, rt, rp, scavenger, you can hit around 40%. In rest you can try with ABC squad
  • Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    Easiest team to farm is : aa L, bb, cls, thrawn, yolo, you can solo all haat. Only in p2 you should try get as much turn to yolo to feed his offence.

Or you can do that with team like: cls, zolo for p1, p2: jtr, bb, rt, rp, scavenger, you can hit around 40%. In rest you can try with ABC squad

I’ve been using;
    1 dathcha cls raid han rex - clears
    2 vader wampa thrawn cls (escaped at 5%) tarkin - 35 to 45 %
    3 mt zombie daka acolyte talks - 15% ish then chirp palps sun fac old Ben gk 10 - 30% depending on shock hitting then when it looks around 10% left I put in jtr av r2 bb8 and res troop this then clears the rest of p3 and all of p4.
    I finish with around 25 mil overall.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Xx1xx2xx2 wrote: »
    Easiest team to farm is : aa L, bb, cls, thrawn, yolo, you can solo all haat. Only in p2 you should try get as much turn to yolo to feed his offence.

I’ve been using;
    1 dathcha cls raid han rex - clears
    2 vader wampa thrawn cls (escaped at 5%) tarkin - 35 to 45 %
    3 mt zombie daka acolyte talks - 15% ish then chirp palps sun fac old Ben gk 10 - 30% depending on shock hitting then when it looks around 10% left I put in jtr av r2 bb8 and res troop this then clears the rest of p3 and all of p4.
    I finish with around 25 mil overall.

Whats the point of so much effort lol.

Datcha cls raid han, full p1. Escape cls.
    RJT and co. Half of p2. Escape bb8.
    Wampanader. Rest of the raid.

Why do you have to got through so much of effort lol.
  • I hadn’t really thought about using wampa with bb8, I didn’t have wampa to g12 so had kind of gotten into the habit of the above.. will be trying it differently next haat we do lol
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Kreontas wrote: »

Is that Zader lead? Tricky part being you gotta be real careful not to use Force Crush on Grievous for that run?

Yes Zader lead and you do use force crush a lot, the part you have to be careful about is having buff immunity at all times and being conscious of when its about to expire to reapply it. Compared to other teams you also use illuminated destiny a couple of times to get the turn back to Luke.

This is the best vid I have found on the team and it shows it can be done with mediocre mods, after you get through p1, p2 is literally a joke.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1y07lxHbk&list=WL&t=0s&index=17
  • Thanks!
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Kreontas wrote: »
    This is the best vid I have found on the team and it shows it can be done with mediocre mods, after you get through p1, p2 is literally a joke.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1y07lxHbk&list=WL&t=0s&index=17

I could see Vader leaning over to CLS and being like "sorry about mom, son... no hard feelings, okay?" :D
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    I'm not near haat solo level just yet. But I also contribute my Dathcha/CLS/RaidHan in P1. If I get a good rhythm going, I can crack 1M at least and still have a chance to escape CLS on time.

Nightsisters are great at any level, but especially for P2 and P3. I do zzAsajj/zzMom/Talia/Ghostie/Zombie; they never disappoint.

P4 I've been playing around with some things, but the other day I was pleased with the outcome using zJTR/BB8/zR2D2/zCLS/zzNewChewie. Newie keeps curing CLS's protection and Guards him (for me), so CLS can basically stay in CTA mode all the time. R2 then spams smoke screen on CLS for a nice touch (in between zapping tank parts).

I don't know about everyone else, but in P4, I can't be bothered to deal with the air raid thing, so I just leave one of the side guns up all the time (after first taking down the B2s).
  • Tryxa wrote: »
    I'm not near haat solo level just yet. But I also contribute my Dathcha/CLS/RaidHan in P1. If I get a good rhythm going, I can crack 1M at least and still have a chance to escape CLS on time.

Nightsisters are great at any level, but especially for P2 and P3. I do zzAsajj/zzMom/Talia/Ghostie/Zombie; they never disappoint.

P4 I've been playing around with some things, but the other day I was pleased with the outcome using zJTR/BB8/zR2D2/zCLS/zzNewChewie. Newie keeps curing CLS's protection and Guards him (for me), so CLS can basically stay in CTA mode all the time. R2 then spams smoke screen on CLS for a nice touch (in between zapping tank parts).

I don't know about everyone else, but in P4, I can't be bothered to deal with the air raid thing, so I just leave one of the side guns up all the time (after first taking down the B2s).

If you have trooper and rey , drop cls and Chewie, the res squad can auto p4 with some fire control to topple, auto during topple, easy as pie
  • Zader lead, ZHan Solo, non Zeta CLS, QGJ, and Zeta Thrawn

Guide it through defeating the adds on p1 then hut solo
  • If you have trooper and rey , drop cls and Chewie, the res squad can auto p4 with some fire control to topple, auto during topple, easy as pie

I do have them. I use them with the other three in STR; I'll give them a try in the next tank.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I second the Ackbar, bb8, CLS, YOLO, Hyoda squad. Just got my first full solo last night!

P1 & P2 are still tricky - I found p1 easier than Wampanader. I've never gotten more than 65% of p2 with Wampanader, though, and this was my first attempt with YOLO p2, but I conclude it's also easier.

I didn't even have any g12 gear on YOLO, and only moved mods from Wampa to YOLO - the rest weren't even my best mods.
  • Yeah when you're hitting for 500k+ per basic you don't really need insane mods.
  • I tried it again two nights ago without moving any mods around - I fell short about 15% on p2. I bet if I'd moved my highest damage mods onto him, it would have made the difference. Ah well.