Road ahead ?

Replies

• They're more worried about rushing out the Revan event so they can get their next paycheque. They don't seem to care about the other 75% of the community that is F2P. Sad to see the game slowly falling apart..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is what they do. They also get upset when we call them out on it. This will probably get edited.

Road Ahead should’ve been posted 2 weeks ago. Maybe tonight we’ll get a cypher that tells us it’s coming next week. <eyerolling intensifies>

If your going to try and call them out, please use the correct information.

The road ahead was stated to be within the first 2 weeks if the quarter, so they could have posted it last week and still met that goal.

We are being told it looks like next week.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Its taking longer because they’ve waited so long they have to write up this one and the next. Lol
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    This is what they do. They also get upset when we call them out on it. This will probably get edited.

Road Ahead should’ve been posted 2 weeks ago. Maybe tonight we’ll get a cypher that tells us it’s coming next week. <eyerolling intensifies>

The road ahead was stated to be within the first 2 weeks if the quarter, so they could have posted it last week and still met that goal.

Thank you @Kyno !
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    They're more worried about rushing out the Revan event so they can get their next paycheque. They don't seem to care about the other 75% of the community that is F2P. Sad to see the game slowly falling apart..

To be fair tho, that 25% of paying players is what allows for the f2p to continue to play the game.

Personally i would ask but not criticise, after all most players did ask for Revan

I may be in the minority with my opinion but ah well
  • Touch that search bar up there, ^, type Road Ahead and look at the dates the other posts were made. Spoiler: None happened this late (latest is the 8th, if I remember correctly). Guess I’m wrong again? I’d rather you just delete my account than get snarky. And “we are being told it looks like next week” also....never mind.
    Ooba hutar.
  • If it doesnt say mock/practice battles are coming....zzzz.
  • August
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Which is fine..we get it when we get it...

But seriously dead seriously in 2 hrs 42 minutes there should be a quick post somewhere...that says

"Sorry guys a little bit of a delay I will have another update on road ahead SOMETIME next week"

There he states at least we will get an update of what's going on next week giving them another 2 weeks to have the road ahead

The time to Post message 15 total seconds... Damage Control Complete 15 SECONDS..

There will be 300 replies some toxic some whatever but no one even has to read them.

I bet that 15 SECOND message above would put at ease a LARGE majority of forum posters here and on Reddit dying for what's coming for another 2 weeks

15 seconds...damage control finished.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    They're more worried about rushing out the Revan event so they can get their next paycheque. They don't seem to care about the other 75% of the community that is F2P. Sad to see the game slowly falling apart..

To be fair tho, that 25% of paying players is what allows for the f2p to continue to play the game.

Personally i would ask but not criticise, after all most players did ask for Revan

I may be in the minority with my opinion but ah well

You bring up a fair point, but at the same time why would I choose to give them my money when they only cater to the uber whales. In total I have probably spent about $2000 on this game but I turned to F2P over the last few months because in my eyes they no longer deserve any of my money.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Maztoras wrote: »
    If it doesnt say mock/practice battles are coming....zzzz.

It won't

I expect 1 possibly 2 faction reworks
    New TB location
    "maybe" a QOL or two
    Nothing to do for Prepared TOONs I farmed and geared for nothing (past g7 anyway)
    The end...

I hope I'm wrong maybe ship raid DROOL...heck I could write the above up in 10 min
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Can we not make this thread about p2p vs f2p? PLEEEEEASE
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Touch that search bar up there, ^, type Road Ahead and look at the dates the other posts were made. Spoiler: None happened this late (latest is the 8th, if I remember correctly). Guess I’m wrong again? I’d rather you just delete my account than get snarky. And “we are being told it looks like next week” also....never mind.

Correct those dates are similar, but what was stated is that we will see them in the first 2 weeks of the quarter.

If your going to be snarky and "call them out" please use the correct information.

Yes, a non committal answer was given because it's not ready and they didnt know. Now we are being told next week, so let just keep our fingers crossed.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

No let’s stay on topic.
    I really wants to know what is ahead in the game after this Revan thing
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

I do agree but unfortunately things digress without an official post to clear up speculation
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Touch that search bar up there, ^, type Road Ahead and look at the dates the other posts were made. Spoiler: None happened this late (latest is the 8th, if I remember correctly). Guess I’m wrong again? I’d rather you just delete my account than get snarky. And “we are being told it looks like next week” also....never mind.

Correct those dates are similar, but what was stated is that we will see them in the first 2 weeks of the quarter.

If your going to be snarky and "call them out" please use the correct information.

Yes, a non committal answer was given because it's not ready and they didnt know. Now we are being told next week, so let just keep our fingers crossed.

I understand Kyno but what is kind of weird is that Crumb is not posting. Instead you are doing the communication (and I thank you for that)

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Germi wrote: »

I understand Kyno but what is kind of weird is that Crumb is not posting. Instead you are doing the communication (and I thank you for that)

Just trying to make sure we all have some relevant information when we can get it out there.
  • Kyno wrote: »

So what you are saying is, even if it was this week it would still be late?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ugnaught wrote: »

So what you are saying is, even if it was this week it would still be late?

Correct, we are ending the 3rd week of the quarter. But at least up to this point we were told it might be coming this week....

• “If your going to try and call them out, please use the correct information.”

“The road ahead was stated to be within the first 2 weeks if the quarter, so they could have posted it last week and still met that goal.”

“Correct those dates are similar, but what was stated is that we will see them in the first 2 weeks of the quarter.”

“Correct, we are ending the 3rd week of the quarter.”

Ooba hutar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

“If your going to try and call them out, please use the correct information.”

“The road ahead was stated to be within the first 2 weeks if the quarter, so they could have posted it last week and still met that goal.”

“Correct those dates are similar, but what was stated is that we will see them in the first 2 weeks of the quarter.”

“Correct, we are ending the 3rd week of the quarter.”

Because 1 week ago would have been fine. Not 2. :wink:
  • @CG_SBCrumb curious when we are going to get the Road Ahead post that is supposed to posted at the beginning of the QTR. Last 2 have been in the first week of the QTR. Thanks!
  • And Carrie said they will try to get it out the first two weeks of the quarter... it’s the 3rd week but there is no promise that it’ll be the first two weeks... it’s more of a target.
  • And Carrie said they will try to get it out the first two weeks of the quarter... it’s the 3rd week but there is no promise that it’ll be the first two weeks... it’s more of a target.

Missing your own imposed deadline....bad. Not explaining why you missed it and providing updates about when it will come out....worse. Where are the standards? This is a business right??
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    And Carrie said they will try to get it out the first two weeks of the quarter... it’s the 3rd week but there is no promise that it’ll be the first two weeks... it’s more of a target.

Missing your own imposed deadline....bad. Not explaining why you missed it and providing updates about when it will come out....worse. Where are the standards? This is a business right??

Carrie said they had like a 2-3 year plan mapped out 3 paragraphs cant be thhhaaaaat hard to come out unless they just stalling as long as possible to kick off next panic farm.

To be honest they prob have had it written up months ago

If i hit mega millions my collection score will be 100.0 then i will buy controlling share of CG and order release of road ahead !!!!! Then release hondo and porkins

Then i will pay crumb 5 dollar bonus for every forum post he makes. Gonna be riach yo lotto star wars monies
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    And Carrie said they will try to get it out the first two weeks of the quarter... it’s the 3rd week but there is no promise that it’ll be the first two weeks... it’s more of a target.

Carrie said they had like a 2-3 year plan mapped out 3 paragraphs cant be thhhaaaaat hard to come out unless they just stalling as long as possible to kick off next panic farm.

To be honest they prob have had it written up months ago

If i hit mega millions my collection score will be 100.0 then i will buy controlling share of CG and order release of road ahead !!!!! Then release hondo and porkins

no they didn't. they actually need to collect current information on where all the "mapped projects" are across the teams working on them to know what will be ready. then that information needs to be approved and reviewed.

a road map on projects of this scale are never as clear as anyone would like. Plan all you want, things will always seem to go sideways at one point or another.
  • Its not like they didnt know the time was coming. Now its been 3 weeks after that date. They had the past 3 months up to now thats plenty of time to put this together.There really isnt any good reason.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Its not like they didnt know the time was coming. Now its been 3 weeks after that date. They had the past 3 months up to now thats plenty of time to put this together.There really isnt any good reason.

its been 1 week since the time.

its not about know whats going on, its about knowing what will be done in the next 3 months. things go wrong, things need to be tweaked, things need to be tested. it doesn't happen over night (unless its revans kit :wink: )
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Its not like they didnt know the time was coming. Now its been 3 weeks after that date. They had the past 3 months up to now thats plenty of time to put this together.There really isnt any good reason.

I’m cool withwhatever.... but if they go full troll announcing g13 14 15. Level 90 100 110

When the majority of game has no reasonable access to g12+. Then CUP capital ship aquired by having 5 gammos maxxed the day its released i give up

It is what it is.......hounds tooth ruined any hope i had for this thing

This road ahead my only hope of getting hope back kinda why im biting at the bit tonsee it
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

its been 1 week since the time.

its not about know whats going on, its about knowing what will be done in the next 3 months. things go wrong, things need to be tweaked, things need to be tested. it doesn't happen over night (unless its revans kit :wink: )

Ok your last sentence wins i cannot defeat it i defer sir :)
This discussion has been closed.