So when is Revan returning?

Prev1
Farmed since they dropped including plenty of refresh wont get them for at least 3 weeks. So like a lot of players i just want to know when hes returning I am hoping for immediately after i get them to 7* obviously. BUT WHEN????

Replies

• At least 3 mths, probably 4-6 is a good bet tho
  • 3 months not to bad I expecct much more maybe never :D
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Anytime between a few months and the end of the universe. We have never had an event like this, so there is absolutely no way to tell.
  • the only 1 i got 1st time was CLS everyone else including chewie bb8 r2 i missed but this i was sure i was going to make it and then BAM. Event next week !
  • He'll return when the Meta is changing or US tax returns are coming, so, in 3 to 4 months
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Anytime between a few months and the end of the universe. We have never had an event like this, so there is absolutely no way to tell.

Never had an event like this? It's the same type of event as CLS and JTR. This is the third event like this.

But yeah it'll be at least 3 months.
  • A week after darth revan, where you need jedi revan.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Bane1492 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Never had an event like this? It's the same type of event as CLS and JTR. This is the third event like this.

Not really. Similar, but not the same. We couldn't participate in lower tiers of CLS and JTR with less than 7*, for example.
  • I will go on record to predict he will come back two weeks before Jedi Luke. And if you think all the angst associated with this event was bad you ain’t seen nothing yet
  • If we’re very very lucky Christmas/new year, if we’re lucky 3 months, if we’re very unlucky, 6 months. Otherwise 3-6 months is what I’d expect. These extremely rare events seem to have less time between reoccurrences compared to when they first started after all.

However, potentially the longer they leave it, the more chance people have to complete the farms for essentially free and the less money they can make from panic crystal/pack sales, so it’s a bit of a balancing act.

I hope the forums are prepared for a constant barrage of people pointlessly asking when the event is coming back. I’d seriously try to forget about Revan for a while, the event will be back before you know it.

Farm old republic normally so that you can also maybe prepare yourself for whatever else gets thrown at us like clone wars (GG rework, more clones etc for anniversary), C3PO (Ewoks?), Jedi Luke (might need C3PO) and whatever else may or not be planned for 3 year anniversary.
  • Nauros wrote: »

Not really. Similar, but not the same. We couldn't participate in lower tiers of CLS and JTR with less than 7*, for example.

Untrue. CLS could participate in lower tiers with lower stars. JTR needed 7 stars only starting in tier 2. This is very similar to those.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6ss22n/heros_journey_tier_setups/
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    December 5th according to official word from CG through the live reddit Q+A last night
  • December 5th according to the official CG reddit Q+A from last night
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    We need a ticker stickied at the top to count all the "WHEN IS REVAN COMING" threads we will see for the next few months.
  • How long did it take for Commander Luke and Jedi Training Rey to return? Should be a strong indicator for Revan.
  • 3-4 month average. Plenty of time for anyone level 85 to easily prepare
  • Don't worry about it. I just completely dismantled a g12, 3 zeta Revan jedi team (all g12+) with the usual Traya lead triumvirate. He's not nearly as "unbeatable" as many feared.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • My bet is Christmas.
  • Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Farmed since they dropped including plenty of refresh wont get them for at least 3 weeks. So like a lot of players i just want to know when hes returning I am hoping for immediately after i get them to 7* obviously. BUT WHEN????

You will never get a straight answer for anyone of importance. If you do get an answer from anyone who could shed some light on this it will most likely be "They can't say, or their not sure." and any answer you get from anyone on here will just be guesses. The only answer you can put any stock in is nobody knows.
  • If we're looking at the other hero journey cycles then it will be between 90-140 days
  • Well, but this is the "Ancient-not-a-Heroes-Journey-Event" that broke with anything we knew... Could be that we will see it again for Christmas, could be we only see him again in exactly 1 year... no one knows. Yet, as my guess is at good as yours, I also guess that he'll be back spring next year. Meaning 3 months-ish.

(btw, ever wondered why the Jedi Consular - clearly a Old Rpublic toon - has not been been given the Old Republic?)
  • Jaconis wrote: »

Untrue. CLS could participate in lower tiers with lower stars. JTR needed 7 stars only starting in tier 2. This is very similar to those.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6ss22n/heros_journey_tier_setups/

The major difference being, you didn't need to farm an additional legendary to participate. (ie: R2/BB-8)
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Aug... never mind
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Don't worry about it. I just completely dismantled a g12, 3 zeta Revan jedi team (all g12+) with the usual Traya lead triumvirate. He's not nearly as "unbeatable" as many feared.

Try that team against the Revan team in my arena with 322 speed... let me know how it goes.

Revan with a lot of speed is almost unstoppable..

I know because I have a g12 Traya team that’s more than decent with mods, and get wrecked by most teams I face, luckily I unlocked him, so I’ll be joining them soon..
  • Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    3 months not to bad I expecct much more maybe never :D

Who cares, as long as we get Ki-Ai-Mundi, right Obe2Kenobi?! :D
  • Aug... never mind

With my farming estimate, that works fine. So far, based off 1 week estimate, I will need 8 months for Mission and T3 from cantina.
  • From what i remeber, 3 months is the events normally, well 3/4 months. However because its only just been released i recon it'll be more like 6 months to give the people that have him already more time to play with him and give the user more time to farm them all. plus if where eager for him they'll hold him off longer haha.
  • Mykie wrote: »
    From what i remeber, 3 months is the events normally, well 3/4 months. However because its only just been released i recon it'll be more like 6 months to give the people that have him already more time to play with him and give the user more time to farm them all. plus if where eager for him they'll hold him off longer haha.

Since it is an event like CLS or Jedi Rey, I would think those time frames would give a good indication. right?
  • Jaconis wrote: »

The major difference being, you didn't need to farm an additional legendary to participate. (ie: R2/BB-8)

instead you needed to farm 5 characters from a different faction to 7* right? Much worse than what is required for Revan.
  • It never said on the event poster that this was a rare event