Is Jango a giant flop?

Is anyone out there having success with him in ANY game mode? TW defense? Arena?

Obviously he can be useful in DS TB but I’m not convinced he’s even a top 4 bounty hunter currently in the game.

Replies

• Ive been using in arena with great success getting top spot and also not falling into the 20s. Jango...boba...bossk...dengar...nest. Of course as more revans come it will become a problem.
  • Maztoras wrote: »
    Ive been using in arena with great success getting top spot and also not falling into the 20s. Jango...boba...bossk...dengar...nest. Of course as more revans come it will become a problem.

Have you faced revan teams with your BH? any feedback?
  • Is Jango a flop? Is Revan a flop?

Characters get hyped. By players not EA.

Important to remember. Every character is engineered to have weaknesses and be beatable.

It would be ridiculous and self-defeating if it were not the case.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Jango's real good against debuff heavy teams because after enough debuffs are on BH the other team can't get anymore to stick. This is killer teams where Vader Force Crushes as a first move. No stuns/shock from Palp, no Pain from Sion, leaving BH free to kill whomever
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Jango's real good against debuff heavy teams because after enough debuffs are on BH the other team can't get anymore to stick. This is killer teams where Vader Force Crushes as a first move. No stuns/shock from Palp, no Pain from Sion, leaving BH free to kill whomever

I just met the first Jango team (+10k power squad than mine) and I completely devastated them with my debuff heavy zep team. Ive lost like 30% prot in total. They did get their leader buff off, but it still did not save them.
  • I use an Embo lead for my BH on an alt account, Jango does fine in there.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • After the amount of salivating people did over him for months before he was even hinted at, anything less than "has a button that instantly kills the entire other team" was going to be a letdown.

Managing expectations is not something this community seems to do well.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Holding 20-50 in arena. Also, he’s amazing in p3 STR
  • Maztoras
    153 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Maztoras wrote: »
    Ive been using in arena with great success getting top spot and also not falling into the 20s. Jango...boba...bossk...dengar...nest. Of course as more revans come it will become a problem.

Yes....and it was ugly....bh dont have chance vs revan teams....landing debuffs really tough...and vs bastilla teams. Basically bh can kill anyone but they dont dare challenge jedis
  • He is one of those characters that is actually really good but is overshadowed before most people ever even get him to a useable level. Krennic was another example of that. He will get added to my list of characters that I want but will probably never get the chance to work on. It’s a shame because he looks extremely fun.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Jarvind wrote: »
    After the amount of salivating people did over him for months before he was even hinted at, anything less than "has a button that instantly kills the entire other team" was going to be a letdown.

Managing expectations is not something this community seems to do well.

Excellent post.

People are weird.

Every character will, by definition, have strenghts and weaknesses. They are all engineered to be strong in some aspects and beatable in other aspects. Obviously.

If they weren't then everyone would just use that character, we'd all win and we could go home.

Yes....and it was ugly....bh dont have chance vs revan teams....landing debuffs really tough...and vs bastilla teams. Basically bh can kill anyone but they dont dare challenge jedis

Mace windu buff to special ability: "this ability instantly decapitates and defeat jango"

:(
  • Bossk stills seems the better lead and once his fairly easy contract hits gives a better speed bonus.
  • Jango vets chewie raid han

or swap vets for l3 bigz or bigz mission.

Jango is horrible as a BH lead
  • A lot of people overlook the 100%defence bossk lead gives all BH it really helps mitigate damage