Possibly Switching to a Jedi Team

For awhile I have been using a CLS lead rebel team in the arena. I was basically happy with it, up until the Sith rework which has caused me to drop slowly over time and have a hard time catching back up. With the release of Bastila and Jolee I quickly put some work into them, with the thought about going back to a Jedi team (which I had used in my early playing before my rebels started to out perform them).

You can see my Jedi in my sig. Obviously I want to get them stronger before switching, and put mods on them. But I was wondering about the best choices to use along with Bastila and Jolee (unfortunately General Kenobi is the one Jedi out of reach for me. My roster might be strong, but my guild is not and the Rancor is the only heroic we can do. And I don't plan on changing guilds as tempting as it might to help get my last missing characters).

Replies

• Bastila lead, Ezra, GMY, Hoda, Old Ben.
  • What I am seeing on my shard, a older one, is 5 jedi teams now competing. GMY is in everyone of them. 4 of the 5 use GK. 3 Use Ezra, 3 use JKA. 3 use Hermit Yoda too. One even uses DN.

What I see fighting them: My Palp team is about 50-50 against them on offense. My NS team is 4-0. With NA hiding (lack of jedi AOE) and once you take one guy down it is a easy finish. My NS is not modded for arena nor does it have my best speed mods.

Originally those teams were popping up with Jolee, though he has since disappeared. Fighting against them, Jolee makes them MUCH easier to beat. He is like a wasted slot, they need offense not heals and if they lose their protection they are dead fast anyways.

The Jedi meta is coming, it will take another new character or one more reword and they are king. NS appears, in my experience to be a good counter.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Slide Bastila out of leader, kick out Ezra.

Or kick out Bastila. choice is up to you
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    HK666 wrote: »
    Slide Bastila out of leader, kick out Ezra.

Or kick out Bastila. choice is up to you

This sounds about right.

Some are suggesting that Jolee might take the place of HYoda, but I haven’t tried it yet.

Old Ben can be a solid tank, and it seems like many prefer him to GK in this team.
  • Jolee is the worst toon ever behind only a few other Jedi. I have never seen a worse AI TOON. Worthless at best at this time. With taunt clense he is dead meat. With revan you already get a rez.

Worthless but we had to buy him.
  • Hate to break it to you but I wouldnt let your guild hold you back. You really should get GK and even try to get Traya.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Variant_Shades
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I learned a long time ago. It's a big mistake staying in a guild that's holding you back, I personally don't get why you would stay considering how many guilds out there have HAAT on farm.
  • Jolee is the worst toon ever behind only a few other Jedi. I have never seen a worse AI TOON. Worthless at best at this time. With taunt clense he is dead meat. With revan you already get a rez.

That's weird. From what I've been hearing Jolee with his Zeta, under a Revan lead, makes the team really strong on defense. I still think it's premature calling him useless.
  • I learned a long time ago. It's a big mistake staying in a guild that's holding you back, I personally don't get why you would stay considering how many guilds out there have HAAT on farm.

Depends on the guild really but I agree. If the guild is not even 25 daily active members though you should leave. If you see steady growth it doesn't hurt to stay.

I left a dead guild and joined one not yet haat ready. But I wasn't ready either. By the time I had haat teams assembled the rest of my guild was ready and it's on farm.

Bit of advice haat wise: cls + raid han + hoda can basically solo p1; cls, raid han, bb8, thrawn, r2 solo p3 and can take a good chunk out of p4. If you can get your guild to put together a few jtr resistance teams for p2 & p4 you and your guild leader can carry them the rest of the way.

You're so wrong...
  • If you're dead set on staying in that guild then you should consider gearing up HAAT solo squads with the other higher gp members. If you can swing Revan than it shouldn't be too difficult to do. I gotta agree with the rest though, most guilds these days should be HAAT ready. Maybe talk to the leader and you guys jump ship together or something
  • You’ve almost got 3 Million GP. You should be in a guild with the Heroic Sith Raid on farm. The HAAT shouldn’t even be an afterthought at that point.
  • Happy medium to leaving your guild completely, every couple of months join a guild with HAAT (or Sith on farm) get a couple raids in to acquire shards then re-join your other guild so they don't get dis-heartened. Little of both worlds, you eventually get GK and Treya and you get to stay loyal to your guild. Think of it as taking a periodic sabbatical for "training" :)
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Jolee is the worst toon ever behind only a few other Jedi. I have never seen a worse AI TOON. Worthless at best at this time. With taunt clense he is dead meat. With revan you already get a rez.

Not true...I’m one of 3 Bastila Teams remaining in our Shards Top 25!
    What do all 3 teams have in common? Jolee instead of Hoda.
    The Hoda teams disappeared......