Ghosts of Dathomir 4 days apart?

2Next

Replies

• AJSWGoH wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    I really hope it's just another mistake in its supposed to be the event that we get mother talzin shards

It's not ... The mother Talzin event "defence of dathomir" is the 30th....

Look at the picture

Look at the calendar....
  • @swgregoriou

I would love to have had a Galactic Bounty event this month but sadly the devs decided we'd be better served with Double Dathomir in honor of Halloween. Not up to us.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @swgregoriou

I would love to have had a Galactic Bounty event this month but sadly the devs decided we'd be better served with Double Dathomir in honor of Halloween. Not up to us.

My Bounty hunters are are very low in gear so I am not bothered about anything biounty hunter related atm :P
  • I bet that the heroic defense event requires NS to go up against the reworked version of GG and count dooku, reverse of what happened in the clone wars episode. That would actually be pretty dope.
  • I bet that the heroic defense event requires NS to go up against the reworked version of GG and count dooku, reverse of what happened in the clone wars episode. That would actually be pretty dope.

That's a misprint. Crumb said so. He maybe should have edited the event calendar as it has be mentioned quite a few times this month.

It's just a normal D.o.D.
  • I realized this ^^^^^^^ after I posted. To sleep a chance to dream . . .
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    AJSWGoH wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    I really hope it's just another mistake in its supposed to be the event that we get mother talzin shards

It's not ... The mother Talzin event "defence of dathomir" is the 30th....

Look at the picture

Look at the calendar....

I just don’t see the sense in pointing out an event calendar. It specifically says that the calendar may be subject to change. Main reason for that is accidents when typing it out.
  • it is most likely because the defense of dathomir, which is the NS event that awards Zetas is listed as a heroic special event. defense of dathomir has never been listed as a heroic special event.
  • c4al32hmbz6t.jpeg
  • New GG incoming. Legendary Event. Requires: JKA, GK, GMY, QGJ, and Clone Sergeant.

*nods at himself, he must be right*

o:)
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever