How to easily beat Revan with palp lead

I've tested vs this 120+ speed setup revan and also another with all g12+ gear. It works the same way and revan can easily lose on offense vs this mod setup

Strats:
Run all x6 potency mods on Vader. Run as much offense as you can with little speed. You want to calculate the speed bonus from his unique and line it up so thrawn goes first then Vader. Get the speed as close together as possible.

In this clip my thrawn is at 313 speed and Vader is at 200 speed. 8x7 speed 56 speed increase from my team of sith/empire. Palp and Vader count as double since they're both empire/sith. And I also set it up in case the Revan runs old ben since he's jedi and rebel. So another 8x7 for 5 jedi team / ezra & old ben being double. Getting me 312 speed on Vader and thrawn at 313 speed.

Revan will always target nihilus. On offense they will typically go for palp to avoid stun.

As shown in the video... you turn swap with sion to mass dispel the buffs... getting rid of tenacity up followed by Vader going next to use his force crush hitting all. Making it extremely devastating for any more serious pressure going out.

https://youtu.be/FX5254MUd00

Replies

• Nice strat
  • If Revan was zeta’d, he would be immune to the stun.
    Nicely done all the same.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ohhh interesting idea this, another strat to win that most will have since its the old meta
  • thegamer5652
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    ihw1xfr045pg.jpg
    Can you post a picture of the mods you have on Darth Vader?

I just swapped to these and its working a lot better. Just upgrading the mods to t6 to get to 200 speed go match just below my 313 thrawn.

• I've tested vs this 120+ speed setup revan and also another with all g12+ gear. It works the same way and revan can easily lose on offense vs this mod setup

Strats:
    Run all x6 potency mods on Vader. Run as much offense as you can with little speed. You want to calculate the speed bonus from his unique and line it up so thrawn goes first then Vader. Get the speed as close together as possible.

In this clip my thrawn is at 313 speed and Vader is at 200 speed. 8x7 speed 56 speed increase from my team of sith/empire. Palp and Vader count as double since they're both empire/sith. And I also set it up in case the Revan runs old ben since he's jedi and rebel. So another 8x7 for 5 jedi team / ezra & old ben being double. Getting me 312 speed on Vader and thrawn at 313 speed.

Revan will always target nihilus. On offense they will typically go for palp to avoid stun.

As shown in the video... you turn swap with sion to mass dispel the buffs... getting rid of tenacity up followed by Vader going next to use his force crush hitting all. Making it extremely devastating for any more serious pressure going out.

https://youtu.be/FX5254MUd00

This is grade A planning. This may not work vs Bindo comps or if the stuns don’t land but the fact you can toast most revans without traya is awesome.
  • ihw1xfr045pg.jpg
    Can you post a picture of the mods you have on Darth Vader?

I just swapped to these and its working a lot better. Just upgrading the mods to t6 to get to 200 speed go match just below my 313 thrawn.

So you went with Offense instead of Potency?

Correct. 4 offense and 2 potency. Still get a potency cross.

The above setup vid still works really well. If you can mod it and line it up Revan teams will die no problem

I also tested this lineup vs the best Revan in my shard. Swido

This strat requires protection % stacking to get traya to 53-60k protection. That way she survives quite a bit. Having palp in there over the traditional sith trooper is a must. Even though I had bad RNG with foresights against nihilus and Palps turn. I still very easily beat the setup

https://youtu.be/tpGGJULEPu4
  • Is this still working? I have my vader loaded for as much speed as possible right now at 314. Sitting right around 125 in arena with pretty much all JKR's ahead of me. I usually pick out the traya teams and have good success but the traya teams with bastilla fallen i have 0 success. I know I am not getting JKR or Darth Revan next time around so I am making do with my outdated Palp team. If I switched my Vader mods over to Thrawn it will take Thrawn to 288, and I would have to put pretty crappy mods on Vader to get him slow enough for Thrawn to go first. My supply of offense mods is limited and none of them are 6e.

http://swgoh.gg/squads/54749/
  • I faced an EP lead. They made it so DR still went first. That team was sick. EP, Darth Sion, Darth Nihlus, Darth Revan and Bastila fallen. They manipulated speed too. But they got it so DR went 1st. Nasty...justy nasty.