Guild Store reset

Is the shard shuffling on every reset a set thing or is it random?

For context, I’m farming Dengar. In Dengar’s spot, there’s also Jawa Engineer and Gamorrean Guard. Are they randomly put in the shop each reset? Or does it follow a pattern? I feel like it goes GG twice, JE twice, Dengar twice, then repeat.

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    It's supposed to be random.
  • Monel wrote: »
    It's supposed to be random.

Rats. Guess I’ll have to keep stockpiling currency for random Dengar rather than making sure I have some for when he comes around.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    It’s random unless it’s certain shards that has their own slots like young han.
  • I found it helpful to farm two characters from that store at the same time. I could always keep enough currency on hand, only buying two characters' worth, and then when my currency got too high (over about 2.5k or so), I would buy myself a "treat" with some gear. I just always kept at least 1200 currency to buy those rotating characters.
  • Rats. Guess I’ll have to keep stockpiling currency for random Dengar rather than making sure I have some for when he comes around.

Basically. I just finished Dengar, and that's what I did.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    I found it helpful to farm two characters from that store at the same time. I could always keep enough currency on hand, only buying two characters' worth, and then when my currency got too high (over about 2.5k or so), I would buy myself a "treat" with some gear. I just always kept at least 1200 currency to buy those rotating characters.

How did you manage to get on that routine? seems like I have to discipline myself to only buy the shards for the character I'm farming.
  • That's exactly it. "Stay on target." Pick your two characters and ONLY spend currency on those two until you reach a certain threshold. Then let you pick something else to buy.

I had days where I wouldn't buy anything from that store, just waiting for the characters to show up. Now, I've 7* all the characters who rotate in there, so I'm spending all my currency on gear and slicing materials.
  • luckily the two non gear farm I'm doing are there all the time. Young han solo and mod slicing material. The young han shards i just buy every now and then. No hurry currently. I do probably buy 5 or so for every raid though.

And the mod slicing material, i buy when I'm close to the other components being ready but also no set pattern. With 3 raids and other sources it's pretty easy to get 20 by the time I need them.

Also, you eventually reach a point where the gear in there isn't as hard to pass. I only have a few characters that I'm actively working on that need furnaces. And carbontis are always good but i can get enough of them from challenges to keep up with the amount of stun guns I get. And most of the characters I'm currently gearing need both. Most of the gear I need is in the guild events store. Luckily I have hoda 7 star and am not to worried about wampa yet so i pretty much exclusively buy gear from there.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    That's exactly it. "Stay on target." Pick your two characters and ONLY spend currency on those two until you reach a certain threshold. Then let you pick something else to buy.

I had days where I wouldn't buy anything from that store, just waiting for the characters to show up. Now, I've 7* all the characters who rotate in there, so I'm spending all my currency on gear and slicing materials.

Outside of slicing materials when I get close to the 50 each for a 6 dot mod, I rarely buy anything but the characters I'm farming.