Buff coming soon revan??? Or nerf enfy nest?

Prev1
harunalp
81 posts Member
edited October 2018
revan isn't op aganist enfy nest.. enfy nest nerf or revan buff?? only enfys nest, and zaul lead easy for win against revan teams, (and Ns team, ewok team) Where is the legendary character?
Post edited by harunalp on

Replies

• If theres only one particular team that counters it then I think its pretty op.

Also, Jedi Revan isnt a hard legendary. It takes about 2 months to farm. Jtr took much more effort/time.
  • Buff the most op character to ever come to the game because one team beats it easily, sure why not.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Buff the most op character to ever come to the game because one team beats it easily, sure why not.

Revan teams are easily beaten by all kinds of things. By definition, that means he cannot be "OP".

But no, he doesn't need a buff.
  • Cstone812
    266 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Why do you people want a character to come to the game that makes a team unbeatable? I’m glad he can be beaten it would make arena annoying as heck. Quit crying op. Revan is a beast so is traya and nightsisters and cls/chewie teams. Run what you like and quit crying like my newborn daughter.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Buff the most op character to ever come to the game because one team beats it easily, sure why not.

Revan teams are easily beaten by all kinds of things. By definition, that means he cannot be "OP".

Traya is also beaten by all kinds of things. Wiggs, zFinn, Magma Trooper, to name just a few. There are dozens of videos out there titled ______ beats Traya. That’s what happens when a new character hits the meta. Everyone finds a way to beat it. That’s the way it will always be.

Yes maybe he doesn't need a buff.. but need new jedi hero for revan team or need buff revan team really..
  • harunalp wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

Yes maybe he doesn't need a buff.. but need new jedi hero for revan team or need buff revan team really..

Or we need a jedi rework.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Revan nerf is coming in two weeks.
  • Revan is fine...honestly its his other 4 that need buffs. Well grandmaster yoda good. The jedi as a whole need major rework, since only handful are useable. Do that then you might get op revan.
  • harunalp wrote: »
    revan isn't op. only enfys nest, and zaul lead easy for win revan teams, (and Ns team, ewok team) Where is the legendary character? LUL i think you failed ea games

Asking for them to buff Revan isn't an option people have already placed their bets on this one. At best they could maybe release another marquee Jedi that helps him out a little but honestly the odds of a toon being better than GK GMY or Hoda are low
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

No kidding. Revan already nerfs Nest. Stupid max health damage unique.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I am ok with someone needing to switch to a cheese team to beat me on offense. That team is horrible on defense even vs. revan (especially with chewie)
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

That's not exactly true. Nest is actually the key component to one of the counter teams. Though probably anyone would work in that spot, Nest definitely works best.

That's not exactly true. Nest is actually the key component to one of the counter teams. Though probably anyone would work in that spot, Nest definitely works best.

I've seen that team, and I still don't understand it. Everyone whaling on Nest is going to reduce her health pool to zero the second she takes a turn. Unless that reduction is resistible and that's where the stacked tenacity comes in.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    StarSon wrote: »

I've seen that team, and I still don't understand it. Everyone whaling on Nest is going to reduce her health pool to zero the second she takes a turn. Unless that reduction is resistible and that's where the stacked tenacity comes in.

It is resistable, which is why you stack tenacity, and lower speed. She cannot die prior to taking a turn, which means she'll have a taunt so they can't hit anyone else, and at 150 or whatever her base is, it'll be ages before she gets a turn. Which is why it works. The AI has to hit a char they can't kill, while you pick them apart.

It doesn't even need a zeta, or g12.
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    Lets say for arguements sake Devs make a change to stop this interaction (I am NOT suggesting they do this!). Another anti-Revan solution would come up, there are already a bunch. Would there be calls to nerf them too? Posts like this one are sad. People wanting their teams/characters to be unbeatable.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Revan is able to alter Nest's code? Now that's OP!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Revan works fine vs nest, honestly the whole raven team is the most power team in the game. They won’t loose on offense (only to mirror teams) I’m 1 for 6 with zeta maul and nest and honestly the 1 win I got was mostly luck. If you are struggling with your raven team look at the mods as they are probably poorly modded. Revan is OPAF when properly modded.
  • TVF wrote: »

Revan is able to alter Nest's code? Now that's OP!

I know, right!?

Ever since that arena fight my nest refuses to enter battle. Her hp permanently say 1/1.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member

Right? Revan is one of the most OP toons ever released in this game
    Maztoras wrote: »
    Revan is fine...honestly its his other 4 that need buffs. Well grandmaster yoda good. The jedi as a whole need major rework, since only handful are useable. Do that then you might get op revan.

Um...6 different jedi in the top 15 most-used characters on top arena teams (and people are just now discovering how awesome Aayla can be under Revan). Jedi are SUPER strong right now.

I would agree with the general sentiment that many of them could use a rework similar to Bounty Hunters to make them useful in other aspects however, as characters like Mace WIndu, Ima Gun-Di, Plo Koon, Eeth Koth, and others are pretty much CUP status :D
  • Revan owns nest. I am not sure what you are seeing. Minus 10 percent max health stacking.....
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Revan owns nest. I am not sure what you are seeing. Minus 10 percent max health stacking.....

Yes, but only after she takes a turn. Before that she can't die, because stacking protection. And if she has enough tenacity, her health may not be reduced at all.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    You must be crazy Revan is the epitamy of power creep so there’s one counter and you think he’s terrible wow just wow. Add Chewbacca to your revan squad and zaul nest doesn’t work
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    So nest was totally fine untill she was part of a team that counters revan? lmao
  • Boov wrote: »
    So nest was totally fine untill she was part of a team that counters revan? lmao

Nest has never been fine. People hate what they can't understand (or punch to death). Time was the very presence of Nest was enough to make people look for easier pickings. Now everyone has Nihilus and Nest is a lot less scary.

Houndstooth is starting to get the same hatred now that it's showing up in ship shards.
  • Ok there are two groups that bought revan. Those that waited to see his kit and those that didn't.

I have zero sympathy for either. Buying without even seeing the kit is just a huge gamble and you have to live with the consequences. And if you saw his kit, you should have known there would be counters that can beat it on offense. So if you thought there wouldn't be still your fault.

And ht isn't op btw. It's a great tank and a great counter to bugs but all it takes is vader's dispel or tfp's buff immunity and it goes down quickly.

• And ht isn't op btw. It's a great tank and a great counter to bugs but all it takes is vader's dispel or tfp's buff immunity and it goes down quickly.

You know that. I know that. But a lot of people see the same Nest mechanic at play, save it for last, and wonder why it doesn't die. Heck you can even ship-nihilus it (hello chimera ultimate).

• And ht isn't op btw. It's a great tank and a great counter to bugs but all it takes is vader's dispel or tfp's buff immunity and it goes down quickly.

You know that. I know that. But a lot of people see the same Nest mechanic at play, save it for last, and wonder why it doesn't die. Heck you can even ship-nihilus it (hello chimera ultimate).

Yeah it is definitely good. I put my 3 star one in finally since I have bossk g12 (completely ftp btw) and it holds better on defense than biggs. In fact the other one in my shard that is at the same payout was attacking me but failed the other day so don't have to worry as much about being sniped for 1st. I can pretty much climb from about 10th everyday and get first easily. So definitely not ptp.
  • Also, Jedi Revan isnt a hard legendary. It takes about 2 months to farm. Jtr took much more effort/time.

Please explain.
    I got JTR first try. Started farming the vets the day they were released into cantina, and only had to drop about $20 to finish them in shipments.
    Not only did I also start farming all the OR toons the day they were released into their respective nodes, I also bought all their $10 packs, plus node refreshes, which I didn't do for the vets. I would have had to drop close to $200 in order to unlock Revan.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).