Phasmas Advantage Bug

Advantage from Phasmas 2nd skill immediately wears off before characters take their turn, unlike other buffs that last till their attack or ability is used.

Replies

• Right I've been messing around with Phasma because I like the idea of a FO team. Her second skill grants advantage and meter gain. However, the advantage buff wears off at the start of a characters turn, and not after their turn like other buffs, so it isn't facored into attacks.

Has anyone else witnessed this on abilities that grant one turn of advantage? Or is Phasmas skill bugged?
  • Noticed something similar with Dooku's stuns on counterattacks - disappears before enemy takes their turn. Not sure if intended..
  • Right I've been messing around with Phasma because I like the idea of a FO team. Her second skill grants advantage and meter gain. However, the advantage buff wears off at the start of a characters turn, and not after their turn like other buffs, so it isn't facored into attacks.

Has anyone else witnessed this on abilities that grant one turn of advantage? Or is Phasmas skill bugged?

I use Phasma alot and have never seen the Advantage buff wear off for no reason. The Advantage buff wears off after a character takes damage twice. If a character has multiple Damage Over Time effects on them (like from Sideous) the DOTs will deal damage to the character at the start of their turn and will remove the Advantage buff before you get to attack with it.
    Noticed something similar with Dooku's stuns on counterattacks - disappears before enemy takes their turn. Not sure if intended..

All one turn debuffs applied from counterattacks are removed right away. I have no idea if this is working as intended or is a bug (it feels like a bug). I'd also expect that all 2 turn debuffs applied from a counterattack will only last one turn (but I don't have any counterattackers with a 2 turn debuff, so I can't be sure).

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Also note with Phasma that the Fire at Will ability can trigger off any action, not only attacking. And when triggering the bonus attack, as far as I have noticed, has the only first attack that can deal leathal damage. Unless this was fixed recently, all other ally assist abilities can only reduce to 0HP on the first hit, meaning the seccond attack can trigger a buff/debuff even if the first attack would have KOed the opponent.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot

I use Phasma alot and have never seen the Advantage buff wear off for no reason. The Advantage buff wears off after a character takes damage twice. If a character has multiple Damage Over Time effects on them (like from Sideous) the DOTs will deal damage to the character at the start of their turn and will remove the Advantage buff before you get to attack with it.
    Noticed something similar with Dooku's stuns on counterattacks - disappears before enemy takes their turn. Not sure if intended..

All one turn debuffs applied from counterattacks are removed right away. I have no idea if this is working as intended or is a bug (it feels like a bug). I'd also expect that all 2 turn debuffs applied from a counterattack will only last one turn (but I don't have any counterattackers with a 2 turn debuff, so I can't be sure).

Not all 1 turn debuff from counter attack are removed. Fives leaves a slow effect
  • Advantage can be dispelled by Asajj Ventress - I learned that the hard way against a Night Sister team. Do you remember who you faced off against when it happened?
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Advantage is removed if the hero who has it is attacked twice. You'll find this in the firstorder stormtroopers advantage description i think, but one aspect of advantage is that it is lost if attacked 2 times.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Dathcha's stealth does the same. It drops at the beginning of his next turn, BEFORE he acts; not after as it should. It's nearly impossible for him to utilize buffs that require stealth.