Ship Raid

U guys should consider a Ship raid. Where u have to fight the Death Star or something. With zeta's as rewards👀

Replies

• DirtyButch wrote: »
    U guys should consider a Ship raid. Where u have to fight the Death Star or something. With zeta's as rewards👀

We need lukes ship for this purpose 😂
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • zegene wrote: »
    DirtyButch wrote: »

We need lukes ship for this purpose 😂
    Also Y-Wings (as cannon fodder).
  • No porkins means no ship raid
  • Hopefully the next raid they do is a ship raid. Another toon raid would be redundant.
  • Likelihood of this happening is low since the number of ships available is truly laughable
  • Another toon raid would be redundant.

Don't you mean "revandundant"? 😎
  • Yes please do ship raid!
  • I really want to see a ship raid. If they make one I think silencer will be important because of it’s stacking speed and damage.
  • Likelihood of this happening is low since the number of ships available is truly laughable

I think there’d have to be 5 Capital ships and another 35-50 ships before there could be a Ship raid... that’s not too far off. Need Luke’s ship too.
  • A raid would be cool - but I'd even be happy with something like GW for ships. Someplace to try out different ship lineups without wasting precious ship energy or torpedoing yourself in fleet.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/

I think there’d have to be 5 Capital ships and another 35-50 ships before there could be a Ship raid... that’s not too far off. Need Luke’s ship too.

5 is probably still not enough, maybe 8 or so. Also theres a lack of tank ships that can actually do legit tanking

5 is probably still not enough, maybe 8 or so. Also theres a lack of tank ships that can actually do legit tanking

It seems like for whatever reason they will only release 1 capital ship a year. To get 8 Capital ships it’ll take another 3 years at this pace.

It seems like for whatever reason they will only release 1 capital ship a year. To get 8 Capital ships it’ll take another 3 years at this pace.

People are acting like the health pool would have to be like HAAT or HSTR or something and that they could not tweak it so running 4 capital ships would not be enough to beat a ship raid....

we have more than enough ships and Capitals

lots of people don't want a ship raid because they ignored ships never farmed anything or geared anyone ship related they did not have to and if a ship raid dropped "but i'm not going to get rewards" "Thats not fair" "how come people who chose to stink at arena and be good at ships are getting the rewards"

I can taste the tears already