Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Rojas wrote: »
    I have never whined, cried, nagged or pestered anyone over $5.....but that's just me, carry on.

But you feel the need to whine, cry, nag and pester those who do?
  • They should refund people in affected zones the previous days payouts. Most people who got 1 will have taken 1st yesterday, feels like the fairest way to do it @CG_SBCrumb
  • Not earning enough pennies to keep the servers working reliably?
  • I’ve been able to log into the game several times and the game as crashed at both times while I was in game. Once I won an arena battle game crashed and it didn’t log the win. 2nd time I got lucky and after winning the battle again it saved it and crashed just after. I have a shard mate who won an arena battle but it didn’t count due to game crashing in the middle of the fight as well. CG this is unacceptable, don’t bring the servers back online when clearly you haven’t figured out the issues. Players are missing payouts and loosing progress in arena due to fails on your end.
  • I’ve been able to log into the game several times and the game as crashed at both times while I was in game. Once I won an arena battle game crashed and it didn’t log the win. 2nd time I got lucky and after winning the battle again it saved it and crashed just after. I have a shard mate who won an arena battle but it didn’t count due to game crashing in the middle of the fight as well. CG this is unacceptable, don’t bring the servers back online when clearly you haven’t figured out the issues. Players are missing payouts and loosing progress in arena due to fails on your end.
  • It was back up...but now it's down again.
  • Well this is kind of garbage. I ran a battle in TB and won and it froze on the screen to get back to the Rebel Assault page. Then crashed. When I went back in the battle is shown as complete, but I only show the troops I used deployed value and not a win. Very frustrating.
  • Broke still nice job!!
  • I received an error code (10.0) upon completion of the Special Mission in Territory Battles. This was clearly in relation to the ongoing server issues and would like compensation for all of our guild members as this is unacceptable.
  • We got a message yesterday advertising a scheduled server down for 30th at 20:15 UTC that would last 30 min...
    I was surprised CG advertised it a whole week before o.O but seems they put the wrong date and i happened today.

My fleet PO is at 21:00 UTC server got down from 20:10 to 21:10 UTC so i lost the chance to climd in fleet due to this ridiculus error (i would start climbing earlyer if advertised correctly).

Finally i ended 20-10 in fleet arena instead of 1, so i lost 200 gems for something out of my control... Shouldnt i be compensated????
  • ENERGYSS wrote: »
    hvdxaga31blr.jpg

I must have my revenge!!!!!!!!!!
  • This is so bad.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Same. Entered the Ships combat mission and instantly received the "Error Code (10.0)" message. Nice...

That'll help contribute. Stop saying it's fixed when it's clearly not.
  • The spaghetti is crumbling...

I see chewy shards in our future...
  • Got a good 60 seconds in there. Lot's achieved.

Thumbs up, top notch work.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • This is really a quite big bang.
    You may have to check you QM. :(
  • 2sl8pwmic7b7.png
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Still broken & our guild leadership is having everyone avoid Tb battles till fixed.

Very frustrating
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Got a good 60 seconds in there. Lot's achieved.

Thumbs up, top notch work.

a whole minute? good job dude.
  • Still down for me
  • Moechenche
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    well this is fun. love crashes during raids
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Rojas wrote: »
    I have never whined, cried, nagged or pestered anyone over $5.....but that's just me, carry on.

But you feel the need to whine, cry, nag and pester those who do?

:wink:
  • Not working either. Right during the triple energy bonus time. *Le sigh*

You ever kind of hope CG just sweeps 2018 under the rug and moves in a different direction?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Unable to log in. Still or again I don’t know.
  • iPro
    17 posts Member
    Everyone chill, the only reasonable explanation is they haven't gotten off of vacation yet from all of the money they made from revan, we have to wait till they get back!
  • The game is not working? I thought the maintenance was onmthe 30th
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Yeah another merge
This discussion has been closed.