Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• Managed to make it in long enough to "Prohibit Engagement" on all three zones and update our chat message. Thanks CG. Then it glitched again and kicked us out. At least I can track who can't read now.
  • Rojas wrote: »
    Got a good 60 seconds in there. Lot's achieved.

Thumbs up, top notch work.

a whole minute? good job dude.

Quickest I've ever claimed and spent currency ever. I should be rewarded 10000 crystals and a G12 7* Revan for my efficiency.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Lost rolo shards mission, lost a good hsith run. Fully expect to lost hsith rank as others may be able to hit and have it recorded. Some grade a cg ****.
  • I just did my FIRST pit solo (my guild is first come first serve) killed the Rancor and instead of going to the damage dealt screen, it crashed. It hasn’t registered my damage dealt, and the pit raid is now done😩
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I don't mind 55 Revan shards as compensation o:)
  • AZgo
    11 posts Member
    Well I got cut off in the middle of an arena climb. If this persists for an hour this is going to cost me over 700 crystals because of fleet too. Great job CG. Also if this goes on longer, there goes my bonus energy

LOL
    The life is such a misery. Poor poor boy
  • DS2K_DAVE wrote: »
    eg6oi19d7i5q.jpg

You are a funny guy!
  • Rojas wrote: »
    Got a good 60 seconds in there. Lot's achieved.

Thumbs up, top notch work.

a whole minute? good job dude.

Quickest I've ever claimed and spent currency ever. I should be rewarded 10000 crystals and a G12 7* Revan for my efficiency.

And a 7* Chewie of your choice
  • Com·pe·tent - ADJECTIVE
    having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Bare minimum:

Crystals equal to #1 payout in each arena.

When TB ends guilds receive credit for 3 additional stars for today's zones (up to 9 max for today) on top of what they gain in the battle once this debacle is fixed.
  • I am the same as above. Get into the game, tried a few Cantina battles and at the end it said -"reconnect. The problem is the game took my tokens, took my ally but didn't reward the completion. Funny that. Would like refund of tokens and allies thanks
  • I've lost 900 crystals today because of this poor performance. No, only 650 ...ok. but still! The whole "Revan breaks arena" mission, on top of 'pay to play gate', heavily RNG dependant fleet battles and now losing battles in p3 of territory battles because of system restarts is just becoming too much! Please, Capitol Games, get your acts together because the monumental daily frustration of this game is fast pushing towards being stressful and NO ONE plays mobile games to be stressed.
    In short, sort it out quickly or I and others like me WILL be leaving.
    PS: Before some clever mod comes along and says I'm "calling someone out" and deletes this or bans me, think again! There is nothing personal here other than me, a paying customer being affronted by a very poor show and as such offering fair and constructive comment.
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    You guys are just bad, cant even fix a join button for weeks.

Right?! A silly visual bug that has misdirected several of my guild mates like you said for weeks. What a joke.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    You guys are just bad, cant even fix a join button for weeks.

Right?! A silly visual bug that has misdirected several of my guild mates like you said for weeks. What a joke.

this not only shows a poor job done by CG but also the lack of leadership in your guild
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    @jfears2 Welcome to the forum. :)
    Thanks, been here a long time, just never posted before.

You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • They're working on it. Just need to find the actual power bar for the servers under all the Revanue:
    o3s2e0vclm6d.gif
  • Xaresacex
    285 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    What if I normally beat all the missions in phase 3. Well in todays TB then the game crashes on the last fight i did and it didn’t count . So it doesn’t count at all there for might make us lose a star in Tb. Because i just went 6/6 in the middle and it forced me to restart? That’s not cool.
  • ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Vorgen wrote: »
    ENERGYSS wrote: »
    Guys don't rush to play anything... They just trying to fix the problem and it is normal for the game to be on and off... Until they said that the server is officially ON then don't do anything or you may just waste your energy.

They DID update their official message with “service has been restored”. What else do you expect people to be waiting for?

Usually when they said "service has been restored" you need to wait another 10-30 min. to make sure that it will be stable, because the game right now is not stable. Or you did not notice anything? The game is not lagging and crashing right now? If so, then you are the lucky one.

No, they said it was restored. How would you like it if your mother was in the operating room, doc comes out and tells you "op is over, she's totally fine", but she dies 5min later?

Didn't like that? Well yea, none of us do.

Except for this is way worse.

Kinda wondering if u meant the doc scenario being worse or server down being worse.

If it's the latter then man... U gotta get ur priorities right...

I meant the latter. Sarcasm... ever hear of it?
  • @CG_SBCrumb I lost out on my mid day energy bonuses. Couldn't log in.
  • It’s crashed on our team 2 times now. It definitely cost us stars
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They're working on it. Just need to find the actual power bar for the servers under all the Revanue:
    o3s2e0vclm6d.gif
    I'm part of the generation that appreciates that gif.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Where’s our free **** man????
  • Same thing has happened to at least four in our guild as well
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Devian wrote: »
    I don't mind 55 Revan shards as compansation o:)

You mean 330 and gear + 100 zeta mars?

nah, I' missing 55 =D
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They're working on it. Just need to find the actual power bar for the servers under all the Revanue:
    o3s2e0vclm6d.gif
    I'm part of the generation that appreciates that gif.

Scrooge McDuck is CEO at EA CG. Not public knowledge.

In fact I am now recycling the Duck Tales theme through my head, on endless loop.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Bare minimum:

Crystals equal to #1 payout in each arena.

When TB ends guilds receive credit for 3 additional stars for today's zones (up to 9 max for today) on top of what they gain in the battle once this debacle is fixed.

that won't happen. 500 gold, 350 crystal and 1 omega probably, if we are "lucky'
  • @CG_SBCrumb Now we must get some Crystals :DDD
This discussion has been closed.