Fleet Battle 5E

I beat this battle 2 times ...which was a first but at the end when I defeated all ships, it came up with Error 10.0 and didn't give me credit for completing this stupidly difficult bloody mission. The tie fighters seem to apply buff immunity so I cant get any protection up.

I've just tried again and now I can't fricking win with fleet power of 255k and wasted a **** tonne of energy, what the hell have you just done CG!?

Replies

• daws901 wrote: »
    I beat this battle 2 times ...which was a first but at the end when I defeated all ships, it came up with Error 10.0 and didn't give me credit for completing this stupidly difficult bloody mission. The tie fighters seem to apply buff immunity so I cant get any protection up.

I've just tried again and now I can't fricking win with fleet power of 255k and wasted a **** tonne of energy, what the hell have you just done CG!?

Supply your swgoh.gg so we can see the kind of ships you have. I understand the frustration with the error codes, they've been very annoying and have cost me a few arena battles, though never a ship one.

IIRC, you need Tie Advanced to get countering from Scimitar under an Ackbar lead, and make sure the third ship has less combined health+protection than both of the other ships; the TIE fighters will focus that ship and kill it. Having the Clone ARC (not Rex's) is good because it has lower health+prot but great defense so it'll take some hits still.

Cassian's full reinforcement is great because of the mass dispel, Boba's provides a good taunter to take blows, Biggs is of course a favorite for any battle ESPECIALLY under Ackbar, and Kylo's fully upgraded reinforcement is effective as a support, as well in battle generally.
  • I did it finally after 4 more battles. Jesus. Thankfully this time round, they didnt apply buff immunity. Hounds tooth was the key and just kept getting prot up. In the end he was down to around 10% health by the end. Used a thrawn ship as lead. Initial line up was Tie fighter, Tie Silencer, reinforcements were Tie Advanced, Scimtar and Slave I.
  • Hounds tooth is the nest of ships, takes an absolute beating. He is G11, ship is level 75, at 3 stars ...30k power. Can't imagine what hes like at full whack.