Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• Still cannot login. Been trying off and on for over 3 hours. Missed midday energy refresh, still can’t get on. I’m in EST.
  • Bloody annoying this. Every time I do a TB mission it kicks me out at the end... :(
  • 3 hours is rough. Must be something bad
  • Got kicked out of the game again...worked for about half an hour tho.
    Got kicked while doing ship battle mission for TB. Now I can not do the mission, cause obviously the game thinks I have done it already, however I did not receive the points...
  • And still few brainless trying TB missions. Just don't do it for now.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • 3 hours is rough. Must be something bad

I'm not overly upset about this, but yeah that is a lot of unplanned downtime (for any internet-based service).
  • Same here. Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Then just don't click on what froze it up the first time. Works for me so far
  • jfears2 wrote: »
    also first post... :smile:

Welcome aboard! 🍻

Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Completed combat mission in TB, clear final battle, error message comes up instead of word ‘victory’, game restarts, battle now listed as complete but no points for it in the list apart from the 80k for deploying those mission toons.
    So missed 250 crystals not being able to climb in my arena payout hour but potentially the guild could now miss stars in the TB and get less rewards there too. Thought it was all meant to be back up and running?
    Did all the revan money go on a developers drinking night out instead of server maintainance?
  • The fact that they couldn’t put the game in “maintenance mode” to prevent continual losses is pretty shocking and speaks volumes about what’s going on behind the curtain.

They need a business team to help them with customer interaction, not just leave it to developers to also act as public liaisons. Good lord.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Managed to get some digs on Nihilus, bought some 9pm stuff from fleet and claimed my free energy half fill.

Not going to risk TB however until I know it's clear.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • DS2K_DAVE wrote: »
    eg6oi19d7i5q.jpg

"That's cold, Obi-wan."
    -Charles Barkley
    Go Pens!
  • Calm down ppl. The devs have always been good about compensating when something like this happens. Granted it's not usually this long, but have a little faith.

If you've missed some crystals today...life will go on.
    If you've missed some energy today...life will go on.
    If you've missed a raid today...there will be another one in a day or two... and life will go on.
    If you've lost a tb battle...well, you should've waited until the servers are up and everything is stable for a little while before attempting battles...and life will go on.
    If you've lost an arena or fleet battle...see above statement about tb battles.

Seriously, enjoy life for a few hours (or heaven forbid a day) without logging in to the game. The devs will have it back up asap and you can go on with your grinds, but for the time being, hang out with family, eat a nice meal, or go outside and do anything.
  • rtjuyfpgyvc0.png

Completed combat mission only to receive this.....
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    No need to get upset, these things happen. Max compensation should just be given out. Guild currency, all 3 raid rewards 1st place, 1st place in both arenas, max energy, 100 rolo shards. Now if those are not given out, then it's time to be upset.
  • „Some players may experience issues...“.....

Yeah, if „some“ means the majority, then you are correct, Incompetent Arts. Entire guild is facing massive connection issues from 3 minute load times into the game, over ad hoc disconnects, Hoth Missions finished but not counting, platoons for Hoth areas set but neither counted nor the GP added to the area but units unavailable, up to Sithraid phases played, units locked, but damage not counting at all (neither in progress bar nor in the score board). Really ... either finally, for this year, get your stuff together or hire competent ppl!
  • "Seriously, enjoy life for a few hours (or heaven forbid a day) without logging in to the game. The devs will have it back up asap and you can go on with your grinds, but for the time being, hang out with family, eat a nice meal, or go outside and do anything."

This is the statement of server crash induced lunacy. For the sake of this persons mind, please fix it pronto before he starts spreading more of this nonsense. Go outside? I could be mugged by porgs.
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Get **** CG
    Seriously suck my ****
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Calm down ppl. The devs have always been good about compensating when something like this happens. Granted it's not usually this long, but have a little faith.

If you've missed some crystals today...life will go on.
    If you've missed some energy today...life will go on.
    If you've missed a raid today...there will be another one in a day or two... and life will go on.
    If you've lost a tb battle...well, you should've waited until the servers are up and everything is stable for a little while before attempting battles...and life will go on.
    If you've lost an arena or fleet battle...see above statement about tb battles.

Seriously, enjoy life for a few hours (or heaven forbid a day) without logging in to the game. The devs will have it back up asap and you can go on with your grinds, but for the time being, hang out with family, eat a nice meal, or go outside and do anything.

I'm with you man, but I'm not sure this is going to resonate with the "gets legitimately upset over pixels" demographic.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• To those that missed on better raid rewards... loss of arenas etc

What rewards would you like to see this time around?

5k crystals

10k crystals

30-60 shards for every old republic character

Extended Revan event with double shard drops for old republic characters

What do you guys want to see?
  • How about nothing?
  • Lol
  • A working/stable client?
  • Jedi Revan shards
  • I would like: All the crystals

I will get: 3 CUP shards and another excuse to just play something else instead.
  • A week-long ban on every single person that posts about missing their "first in both arenas" payout due to this.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
This discussion has been closed.