In game issues since yesterday

Hi Admins,

Yesterday I experienced several connectivity issues, which correlate to your post in Announcements. Unfortunately this happened during the last phase of HAAT which was very unfortunate, anyways that aside, after that there were several more connectivity issues, which have since seem to be resolved.

HOWEVER, it has been over 12 hours and I have yet to receive my payout from the raid!!! I have a ticket open with EA still and would like to know if others have had a similar issue and if so, when will it be fixed.

It is very unfortunate as there have been a few items in the guild store I have wanted to get and am still waiting on the payout.

Thanks

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Any bugs and issues need to be handled through the ingame help button (EAHelp) or through Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>