Sith Bomber in TB [MERGE]

Replies

• Phase 1 starts at 2 stars. So add a star every day for rarity requirements.
  • Corrections made to reflect 5* requirement
  • This is not near a big of deal as people make it out to be.

Yes our guild cannot complete one ship platoon today.

Yes we will get the same amount of stars on these levels that we would of if we could of filled all platoons. This will have zero impact on our ability to complete territories. They have done this every TB and yet our guild improves their star count every single time. If your guild is not improving TB every time, ship platoons is not the reason why.
  • Yes, Traya is more accessible, but when the Sith raid was first released, it was mostly accessible to high-end guilds (who typically spend money). Each Dark Side TB that passes, I expect them to release Traya in platoons, and each time I am surprised. She's the only non-TB-"champion" toon in the game that isn't used in platoons.

Even Raid Han and General Kenobi are used in platoons right now, so not using Traya seems like an oddity.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Yes, Traya is more accessible, but when the Sith raid was first released, it was mostly accessible to high-end guilds (who typically spend money). Each Dark Side TB that passes, I expect them to release Traya in platoons, and each time I am surprised. She's the only non-TB-"champion" toon in the game that isn't used in platoons.

Even Raid Han and General Kenobi are used in platoons right now, so not using Traya seems like an oddity.

Sorry I couldn’t resist

https://youtu.be/iYYRH4apXDo
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    This is not near a big of deal as people make it out to be.

We can't complete any... I am fine not being able to max the ability but at least guarantee F2P in 2 of the platoons.
  • This ship just came out TODAY!!! This is a low blow, even for this company.
  • Would it matter much? They would have just put it 88s ship instead. The platoons are a joke. After the first 2 phases you can usually only fill up 2 platoons anyways.
  • Zmobie wrote: »

We can't complete any... I am fine not being able to max the ability but at least guarantee F2P in 2 of the platoons.

I see what you’re saying but if it doesn’t affect the total stars you get, what does it matter? Our guild used to get upset about it but then we realized it didn’t make a difference in the total stars we got.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Happens every time and so do these post
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Zmobie wrote: »

I see what you’re saying but if it doesn’t affect the total stars you get, what does it matter? Our guild used to get upset about it but then we realized it didn’t make a difference in the total stars we got.

because its an ability we can use tomorrow to help with the missions
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Marquee ships always end up in platoons, I don’t think the release date matters.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Marquee ships always end up in platoons, I don’t think the release date matters.

This.

We even had a time where a marquee was in platoons and it would have been before he was released.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    But in all honesty, today or 8-12 weeks from now, would it make a difference?
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Zmobie wrote: »

because its an ability we can use tomorrow to help with the missions

I get that but if you get the same amount of stars in tomorrow’s missions that you usually get, then it won’t matter if you couldn’t fill today’s platoons. I would get being upset if it actually cost your guild stars. Until it actually costs my guild stars(which to date it hasn’t) I’ll just shrug and say oh well.
  • They shouldn’t be in platoons till they are farmable. Seriously this is really ticking people off. We have no problem with CG making money off of this game. The blatant and outright money grab though is ridiculous.
  • Nice one CG! Released today and in platoons today! Not surprised to be honest, but getting tired of it though!
  • Wait so you don't have the ship at 7* yet? You had one whole day to farm it, tsk tsk. That's as F2P friendly as it gets imo
  • Nice whoopsie putting Revan into Platoons @CG_SBCrumb
    The bigger whoopsie is the B-28 Bomber in Squadrons - and B28 is available since a few hours
    :#
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • way to make the bonus tier impossible to finish without spending a price gouging amount money to complete.
  • Revan who was released earlier, and not the middle of the TB, was a mistake though
  • I guess my concern isnt that hes there but in day 4 not day 5 after the event event ends should it be after the event ends not during it?
  • I did it on auto at work, with easily available ships that were not even fully geared. Not boasting just don’t understand as it seemed so simple to complete?
  • Richfxxx wrote: »
    I did it on auto at work, with easily available ships that were not even fully geared. Not boasting just don’t understand as it seemed so simple to complete?

Maybe you had bad rng?
  • Why are multiple marauders already required to TB and it was just released this morning!
  • Yeah - I tried it with just sith ships (my fighter is only 3*, scimitar is only 6*) and didn't fare so well. Broke out the big guns and it was easy. You're fighting Windu.....
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Clearly you're not whaling correctly :)