Revan in Platoons

Prev1
WiseManTonofski
20 posts Member
edited October 2018
Okay, so our guild was fortunate in the Revan event and we came away with a dozen or so members who unlocked him, yet today in TB no Revans are required in platoons
A friend of mine in another guild said they came away from the event with four Revans in the guild, yet no Revan required in platoons.
So why is it that my other half's guild, who finished the event without a single Revan to their name, have two required by today's southern territory platoon 5??
Hardly seems fair, anybody else having this problem today?

Replies

• I don't believe the game crafts specific platoons based on each guild's composition. There's an element of randomness to them.

My guild has 9 Revan, and we needed one for Platoons.
  • FolsomTony
    374 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    This game has never been about fair. Brand new characters are added into platoons, every single time, when the RNG falls out of your favor. And yes, we have a Revan in our platoon requirements today. Luckily, we have 2, and one player said he'll give it up.
  • farvegnugen
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    We have 3 Revan required, all in south Platoon 5. The 3 B-28 Bombers required across 3 different Ships platoons are rather funny considering the event launched 8 hours earlier.
  • Bet this gets moved fast. The thread concerning all the B-28 bombers has already been moved or deleted.
  • only 1 revan, but 5 of the new bombers across 4 platoons. So thats super cool i guess
  • TaviRus wrote: »
    only 1 revan, but 5 of the new bombers across 4 platoons. So thats super cool i guess

Yep, we could only fill one ship platoon, because of all the B-28 Bombers. Super cool, indeed.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Would really like a get to know YouTube series so these QA people CG claims to employ can introduce themselves
  • You know there is a perfect word that describes CG. A hint, it starts with H and has 9 letters
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    You know there is a perfect word that describes CG. A hint, it starts with H and has 9 letters

Hiccuping heretical herbivore hedgehogs?
  • I was more ticked they had the new ship in platoons .... Yes the the one they released this morning. To me that is just jerkish!
  • I was more ticked they had the new ship in platoons .... Yes the the one they released this morning. To me that is just jerkish!

At this point, nothing this company does surprises me. The back half of 2018 has been about 6 months straight of CG giving its players the finger. It is basically a comedy at this point.
  • Hanfirst
    149 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    We have several p2p ships including the Bomber so basically no ship platoon will be filled.

TB is now a p2p event apparently? Thats pretty messed up.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TaviRus wrote: »
    only 1 revan, but 5 of the new bombers across 4 platoons. So thats super cool i guess

Totally cool. I had them in 5 platoons out of 6 - was amazing.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • 10 Hounds Tooth, 7 Sith Fighters, 10 Lando’s Falcon, 6 IG-2000, 3 Cad’s Ship. No bombers. 4 Revan 2 in each node 6 platoons.

ielbxifdajo5.gif
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Hanfirst wrote: »
    We have several p2p ships including the Bomber so basically no ship platoon will be filled.

Ships in TB was always never F2P friendly and its still pretty easy to 3/3 those

its not a big deal
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Ultra wrote: »
    Hanfirst wrote: »

Ships in TB was always never F2P friendly and its still pretty easy to 3/3 those

its not a big deal

but I want my air strike! I love the big kaboom!

not filling at least 2 ships platoons makes me feel like Marvin

q6eIwaO.jpg
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Iknow the Rebel strike ability is so fun to use, gonna miss it ;-;
  • Seriously, Revan showing up in platoons already is a new low.
  • Actually I think the Sith Bomber showing up same-day is a newer low.

Every time I think CG has hit rock-bottom, someone throws them a new shovel.

• CG constantly creates new content (that people want) - anyone can get it for free if they wait until 2nd time round. Those that do have to wait can still compete and take a top 10 Arena spot because the current Arena is “Rock, Scissors, Paper”
    YET STILL we have people saying that CG is giving its player base “the finger”! I’m baffled...

p.s. I’m a Minnow and still can reach 12th in my Arena sandwiched between Traya & Revan teams that I can only dream of.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Actually I think the Sith Bomber showing up same-day is a newer low.

Every time I think CG has hit rock-bottom, someone throws them a new shovel.

This. Nothing like a "Better buy this brand new ship that you've never seen in action in the next 12 hours our your guild won't finish the platoons" compared to Revan just rubbing salt in the wound of all those that didn't get him. They did that with JTR after she was released, everyone was mad, but can we all say we didn't see that coming? But something released mid-TB being put into the platoon possibilities for that TB is new.
  • They actually put a post up saying revan in platoons was not intended and we'll get compensated for the mistake.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    They actually put a post up saying revan in platoons was not intended and we'll get compensated for the mistake.

Which is weird because I thought it was actually a nice touch to require Revan considering the past
  • Germi wrote: »
    They actually put a post up saying revan in platoons was not intended and we'll get compensated for the mistake.

Which is weird because I thought it was actually a nice touch to require Revan considering the past

Most likely they want you to be able to use him in battles. Most legendary characters don't go into platoons.

There's no point, you can't decide to whale on him to 7 star him now anyway. Marques make more money in platoons.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Germi wrote: »

Most likely they want you to be able to use him in battles. Most legendary characters don't go into platoons.

There's no point, you can't decide to whale on him to 7 star him now anyway. Marques make more money in platoons.

Ah ok, thank you bro.
    So they are self punishing themselves by offering compensation ... lol