Revan in Platoons

2Next

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    At least we get something out of it.
  • So we all get 55 Revan shards? I can haz teh Revan?
  • Maxx121312 wrote: »
    So we all get 55 Revan shards? I can haz teh Revan?

Keep dreaming. Maybe a few crystals. Or chewie shards. Clone war variety that is.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Actually I think the Sith Bomber showing up same-day is a newer low.

Every time I think CG has hit rock-bottom, someone throws them a new shovel.

How can it be a new low when it has already been done? In fact a character was originally required in platoons before it was even obtainable till they move the event up

Vertigo wrote: »

This. Nothing like a "Better buy this brand new ship that you've never seen in action in the next 12 hours our your guild won't finish the platoons" compared to Revan just rubbing salt in the wound of all those that didn't get him. They did that with JTR after she was released, everyone was mad, but can we all say we didn't see that coming? But something released mid-TB being put into the platoon possibilities for that TB is new.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/158490/sith-marauder-is-going-to-be-required-in-platoons-before-he-is-even-released

f71051fe6d7ba30a09b13f5a7f97caea.jpg
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I knew this happened before but I couldn't remember which toon

Its very amusing that it happened to be Sith Marauder
  • Well there you go. I stand corrected. They just keep digging themselves without a new shovel.
  • CG_SBCrumb already posted about Revan:

"Hi folks,
    We have just become aware that Revan slipped into Territory Battles Platoons unintentionally. We did not mean for him to a Platoon requirement so quickly but we are unable to pull him out of future phases in this Territory Battle. To apologize, we will be sending a reward for this issue. Details on this reward are forth coming but please note that we will deploy this in an upcoming release."

• Remember last time they promised a “significant make-good”? It turned out to not be significant at all.
  • They messed up the whole TB for many guildes. (Not for 150+kk gp)
    Platoons can't be filled because of new toons and ships.
    Arrrgh. Talk to the hand is maybe more purposeful than post in this forum.
  • So now ppl complaning that paid char not appearing in platoons?
    Stop.
  • scuba wrote: »

How can it be a new low when it has already been done? In fact a character was originally required in platoons before it was even obtainable till they move the event up

Vertigo wrote: »

This. Nothing like a "Better buy this brand new ship that you've never seen in action in the next 12 hours our your guild won't finish the platoons" compared to Revan just rubbing salt in the wound of all those that didn't get him. They did that with JTR after she was released, everyone was mad, but can we all say we didn't see that coming? But something released mid-TB being put into the platoon possibilities for that TB is new.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/158490/sith-marauder-is-going-to-be-required-in-platoons-before-he-is-even-released

f71051fe6d7ba30a09b13f5a7f97caea.jpg

This. All of this.

• Clone wars Chewie shards
  • What about the Xanadu blood? Required at 6* but no where to farm?
  • So are we still expecting rewards for this?
  • Exactly, are we gonna get compensated or not?!