Sith Bomber in TB [MERGE]

1235Next

Replies

• EA/CG, the most wretched hive of scum and villainy in the entire galaxy
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I still think the fairest way to "fix" this is to have phases 1-3 curated as they are now, phase 4 have 4 platoons curated and 2 random, phase 5 have 2 curated and 4 random, and phase 6 all random. While many have said that it doesn't really affect things overall in terms of stars (true), it very much affects players' attitudes toward the game. Every single time this comes up, people are annoyed. If it makes so little difference, why perpetuate that?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Finding it somewhat ridiculous that we get an apology for them including Revan in the TB Platoons, yet a totally un-farmable new marquee ship IS intentionally required in fleet Squadrons when unlike Revan it isn't possible to get the ship at higher star levels without huge amounts of money - fleet squadrons are now virtually impossible in non-whale guilds now!
  • Even though this has no impact on a lot of guilds, it still impacts some and more importantly, it gives off a very bad impression.

I agree with what others have said - ships and toons should be excluded from TB platoons until they are added to a farmable node/store that uses non-crystal currency. I don't care if it is added to the node the same day it is required in platoons. That would be the far lesser of two evils.

• Either way the influx of extremely difficult to farm new ships is really a slap in the face to long time players. At least have 2 platoons per phase that don’t include ships released in the last couple months (or days......). CG only catering to the cash per the usual....
  • Weren't we promised a lil somethin somethin I'm this update for this inclusion?