Road ahead ?

Replies

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Considering it’s three weeks late, an answer let alone a puzzle isn’t really good enough. We’re due a road ahead.

Honestly I am desperate for anything lol
    I have bean teased properly since two weeks with the last cypher thing.
  • Options
    Can you imagine what this thread is going to look like if we get a puzzle that doesn't give us any actual info lol?
    Though I guess if there is more silence until next week it will be just as bad. Not sure which would be worse?
  • Options
    Yes, it's overdue, but there's no way they don't know that and they are reading this forum for sure. I have confidence it will be something good when it does come. They're doing a make-good for the Revan in the platoons. They know when they mess up.

Besides, if they rush content, we just freak out anyways. I'd rather them take their time (let's me catch up a bit on farming) and then they wow us with great new stuff.

Also, its good the road ahead is a bit delayed, it 100% confirms that JKR is not part of the road ahead (since that is now behind us) so we can really be looking forward to new content that everyone can enjoy.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    55min n counting !!!! Im stayin positive i believe in u santa
  • Options
    Why 55? There is an hour and 45 until 5pm pacific...
  • Options
    ok but... the road ahead?!? =)
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    Hello Mr @CG_SBCrumb

It is me again. Any hope for something tonight ?
    A hint ? A puzzle ? A maze ?

The waiting is rough.

Love bro.
    Don't worry I'm working on a new one but it's not quite ready yet :)

You do know that "not quite ready yet" is a slight play on words from season 3 episode 3 of clone wars?

It's from Captain Keeli to Ima-gun-di when he says he's "not finished yet" as they are trying to get the Twi'leks out and are surrounded by droids and General Grievous is trying to flush the last of the clones out to surround them.

"not quite ready yet" sound ominous as "im not finished yet" is very similar in wording plus that episode alone is just focused on GG, GK, Seperatists and clones with helmets! A GK rework too? Maybe not :)

I think the hint your looking for is that, right there in his reply.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Wow 5 days left till we are a 3rd of the way through the quarter and we got a response

"A response" is quite the low bar.

At this point im wondering what we get first... road ahead or november calendar?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Why 55? There is an hour and 45 until 5pm pacific...
    On a friday last hour lol in cali bwahahahahah
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Fight for what you love
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    See the problem is right now with delay after delay it gets built up for no reason....

Now ppl be expecting ship raid. Hounds tooth nerf, 3 new greviouses, and 1,000,000 crustals
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Fight for what you love

I love rose so much i do she was only good part of laasr jedi i wish she had another zeta and buffed one she has now

Edit less rey moar rose and the last jedi would have been epic
  • Options

Fight for what you love

I love rose so much i do she was only good part of laasr jedi i wish she had another zeta and buffed one she has now

We should make our own road ahead
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Fight for what you love

We should make our own road ahead

OMG thats actuall a good idea
  • Options
    The road ahead - player version
  • Options
    The road ahead - player version

The road ahead - the version that everyone wants, but doesnt generate enough revenue so will never happen.
  • Options
    If we don’t get one tonight I say we make one and make it official. First thing on the agenda - Watto introduction followed by immediate rework
  • Options
    I’m in! User generated Road Ahead sounds like a plan. Hopefully we can all agree to bring Jedi Luke to the game after a couple months ... Chewy and Revan both just happened so a break would be nice.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    I’m in! User generated Road Ahead sounds like a plan. Hopefully we can all agree to bring Jedi Luke to the game after a couple months ... Chewy and Revan both just happened so a break would be nice.

No. Jedi Luke now
    I can’t wait any longer.
  • Options

No. Jedi Luke now
    I can’t wait any longer.

Ok, Player Road Ahead has already hit a road block ...
    Go Pens!
  • Options

No. Jedi Luke now
    I can’t wait any longer.

Ok, Player Road Ahead has already hit a road block ...

This is why we can’t have nice things!

Jedi Luke end of December.

Chewy returns.

November - bring on the droids! End of nov a GG event that rewards gear and mods.
    Droids no longer are affected by any health based damage. (Plague)

GG gets his rework. Ahnald explodes with joy. GG makes droids stronger better faster stronger.

Jan we get the seps. A new geo.

Feb is another sithaversary. MALAK!

End of feb/ March BH ships = the OT falcon. Instantly in platoons.

New TW map with more tiers for rewards.
  • Options
    So we have just given up on Solo?
  • Options

Yes
  • Options

Yes lol I really like the solo scoundrels too. Just hard to keep farming lando.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Just finihed and G12'd him man he makes that team roll...hits hard...stealths and prepares the one who makes the team immortal... love it

• Options

Just finihed and G12'd him man he makes that team roll...hits hard...stealths and prepares the one who makes the team immortal... love it

I’m finishing up Ewoks and then I’ll g12 the rest of the solos :)
  • Options
    kshark wrote: »
    This is really shocking to me. First I wrote a response to this thread and then almost immediately it was censored - taken down. Beautiful. Now I’ve got to re write it. Hopefully better this time.

The first thing about this whole disaster that doesn’t help things is that a voluntary, unpaid, Community Moderator is aggressively rebuttling every negative post. Kyno, we love you, but get off your high horse - this is outside of your pay grade. What EA needs to do, when they finally get back to Earth is issue an apology. They’ve let down the Community twice, first when they missed their own self imposed guideline for the road ahead and then when Crumb failed to update us.

The whole possibility which I think many people are failing to see here is that it’s actually against EA’s business model to release the road ahead. The way they make money is to release content with out anyone having any prior knowledge of it being released, then having players spend money so they can keep up with the new Meta. Besides from that, the games essentially F2P - and most players are on the F2P plan. So it really doesn’t make any sense for them to release a road ahead. The other option could be that they’re waiting for a new major content update and as soon as that content update is released, they’ll go ahead with the road ahead.

Welcome to the thread
    Nice double post
    Guess practice makes perfect
    Practice def needed.
    Dont get me wrong
    Just trying to find truth
    In anything u said
    I failed
    — haiku

My original post was apparently put in the “spam filter”.
This discussion has been closed.