Can DS get a legendary DS unlock finally?

I just want them to come out and say if they will do it or not or if only LS gets to unlock other LS. 🤨 LS has 3 triple zeta characters, DS has zero. How about some reciprocity or a response finally?

Replies

• Snoke!
  • Im confused. Do you want more DS legendary toons or triple zeta DS toons?

LS does not only unlock LS. you needed DS for Chewy and Phoenix for Thrawn.

I personally think that the DS toons are pretty strong without triple zetas already. How about you name 3 DS legendary toons they should release that have factions to unlock them already in game that aren't Snoke, Kylo episode9, and Beckett
  • Jabba could be unlocked with scoundrels.
  • Jedi Knight Anakin, Old Maul, Quite a few legends sith lords like Darth Malgus or Bane.
  • Since kotor has been getting a good deal of attention lately, why not darth malak? He is Revan’s nemesis and was equally powerful with the dark side. Maybe him as the first ds journey.
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Im confused. Do you want more DS legendary toons or triple zeta DS toons?

I personally think that the DS toons are pretty strong without triple zetas already. How about you name 3 DS legendary toons they should release that have factions to unlock them already in game that aren't Snoke, Kylo episode9, and Beckett

He wants more DS Legendary toons who have 3 Zeta upgrades (as of now there are none with 3) and who can also be unlocked using other DS toons! Is that so hard to understand?

Why? The 2 Zeta legendaries are good enough. As a matter of fact they are better than the 3 zeta LS toons. Its hard to understand because you can ask for something that doesnt exist. The fact is there arent many DS toons to consider "legendary" that should get 3 zetas.

The pool in the game is simply too small that's why. You can get Beckett, Kylo, and Snoke as legendaries that can be unlocked from DS toons currently in gamebut thats literally it. They would need to release a bunch of toons, (KOTOR) and then have them as a requirement for the legendary event. (REVAN)

Who really wants to see a triple zeta EP or Vader, or Thrawn for that matter? Those 3 toons are good enough no need to buff them further with another zeta.
  • Darth Bane
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Im confused. Do you want more DS legendary toons or triple zeta DS toons?

I think OP is talking about Hero's journey but for Villains
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Since kotor has been getting a good deal of attention lately, why not darth malak? He is Revan’s nemesis and was equally powerful with the dark side. Maybe him as the first ds journey.

Naw Revan was totally stronger, in both light and dark.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/