Next legendary toon?

Prev1
Since dev's mentioned a while back that we would see less marquee toons and more legendaries, who could be the next to arrive? While malak, Darth revan, snoke, are just a couple I can think or right now but who wants to take a crack at who's coming next? Will we be heading back to more marquee or another event toon?

Replies

• Maybe some sort of "smuggler" event for Dash Rendar and his Outrider. That's what I would like to see
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    May as well throw jedi luke out there, assuming we're also considering hero's journeys
  • Red-5 would be BA too.
  • Jek Porkins. Will come with a slower xwing that can still hold it
  • going to guess the next legendary event will be a ship of some sort.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    I'd have said a solo one but honestly none deserved it (though a new maul or Dryden vos would be cool). And it's been too long.
    Will have to see what new marquee characters come out
  • Red 5 is next and is used in the new fleet raid which gives og falcon shards
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hiya Holotable Heroes,

In preparation for the upcoming release of the new Jon Favreau series, we are proud to release The Mandalorian. He will be released in the previous discussed Nquee format and in preparation for our new Pet Battles release, comes with a mini Mythosaur. You will be able to 2.5 star The Mandalorian and his pet in the new Nquee system of milking. An additional .5 stars will be forthcoming in the Milkman Always Rings Twice special packs.

Strap on your bounty packs, prepare for the Journey to the Force Awakens and explore the planet Jakku with this new character release coming in August, really, really soon.

xcy9l0015v2q.jpeg
  • I believe that next new legendary character will be C3PO in December also there is going to be legendary OT Falcon as well in December.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    c3p0. make Ewoks great again!
  • Original Trilogy Millennium Falcon requiring the bounty Hunter ships.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Original Trilogy Millennium Falcon requiring the bounty Hunter ships.

Definitely one of the next legendaries.
  • Being realistic, the Season 7 Clones could see SWGoH launch with Hunter, Bo Katan, a new version of Anakin and older Ahsoka as well as a few other updates to the Clone Wars era toons.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Get your grievous ready!
  • Next one will be Watto, to counter the Jedi and Sith meta, he will be immune to everything to do with the Force.
  • Jabba or no one
  • Darth Norris or Grandmaster Hasselhoff, prepare for unbelieveable force-power!
    B)
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Darth Norris or Grandmaster Hasselhoff, prepare for unbelieveable force-power!
    B)

Why would norris be sith and the hoff be jedi???
  • GK is log in toon.

Nov is going to be Clone Wars themed.

GR toons needed for unlocking Midriff Padme.

Get your CUPs ready folks!!

~D
  • Hero’s Demise: Lord Vader.
    GK is a login character. I think JKA GK GMY R2 and Sidious(or Palpatine) could be needed.
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Darth Norris or Grandmaster Hasselhoff, prepare for unbelieveable force-power! B)

Chuck Norris is the Force. He can destroy a planet with his fist beard. The Galaxy exists because Chuck Norris allows it.

We all know that KITT was the master mind brilliant AI and the Hoff was just along for the ride. Knight Rider was the number one show on night time TV until Chuck Norris made Walker Texas Ranger. Knight Rider dropped to 33 in the TV ratings; Walker held spots 1-32 because Chuck Norris willed it.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Maybe some sort of "smuggler" event for Dash Rendar and his Outrider. That's what I would like to see

Yes.... id be for this
  • We need more legendary ships.
  • Im thinking Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru
  • tower72 wrote: »
    Im thinking Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru

Regular or extra crispy?
    6tubk9w73jec.jpeg
  • scuba wrote: »
    c3p0. make Ewoks great again!

I hope. I’m mostly ready lol.

komji15 wrote: »
    Hero’s Demise: Lord Vader.
    GK is a login character. I think JKA GK GMY R2 and Sidious(or Palpatine) could be needed.

There’s no reason to have pre-suit Vader except to have +500% offense against toddlers.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Original Trilogy Millennium Falcon requiring the bounty Hunter ships.
    They need to add the real co-pilot for that first.

Nien Nunb.
  • I don't think people would panic farm the BH ships like that. It would be a new type of journey event requiring them all at 7*. Only the Krakenest of players will have it.
  • tower72 wrote: »
    Im thinking Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru

Regular or extra crispy?
    6tubk9w73jec.jpeg

Genius
    Do or don't there is no try