zKylo Ren or zFO Pilot?

HQFireBall
147 posts Member
edited October 2018
I’m currently working on first order , should I zeta FO pilot or Kylo Ren? My team is:
-Zkru g12
-kylo g11
-fo pilot g11
-fo officer g11
-phasma g11

Replies

• Options
    I'd swap Pilot out for Executioner. I used to run the same and it's completely different using FOX.

FO Pilot zeta is really only useful for his ship, and barely at that. Kylos is useful for raids and also fighting Bastila teams etc that can't hit through protection.
  • Options
    Farm FOST. Kylo out of who you have
  • Options
    FOE is more better than FOTP.
    First Order zeta order:
    KRU(L) —> FOST(U) —> KRU(U) —> KR(S)
    This is my opinion.
  • Options
    Ren
  • Options
    Do you have the second Zeta on KRU? I'd get that first
  • Options
    KRU zeta all the way. Foex for Phasma. I would keep the pilot he hits like hammer, often twice. A fast FOO well keep him healthy. I have all the zetas on KRU and kylo and love it. P1 of heroic rancor is nothing to my FO team. By the time they all die (usually rancor food) he's 3/4 dead (only if kylo didn't get eaten, he's key).
  • Options
    Entire Heroic Rancor is nothing to a decently modded FO team. Shouldn't be getting eaten at all...
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Entire Heroic Rancor is nothing to a decently modded FO team. Shouldn't be getting eaten at all...

Heroic Rancor is nothing to a decently modded CLS.....not really a great yardstick anymore.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    However this thread is about First Order...

And you can more easily solo the raid with FO than CLS.

And I disagree with "decently modded". You need as close to +100 speed as possible and minimum G11 to solo with CLS, whereas you can solo it with a G8/9 FO mix and 50-80 speed on the right characters.
  • Options
    FO was the first team I used to solo rancor, and it didn't happen on my first attempt. Maybe remember not everyone has millions of GP.
  • Options
    Best way to think about FO is a supporting cast for FOX.
    Kylo to provide TM
    FOO, SFTFP to provide him extra turns
    KRU / FOST to keep FOO alive, FOX clear of debuffs.

There is no room for FOTP really unless you want a bit more single target nuke.
  • Options
    Kru, his second zeta doesn’t get a lot of attention, but it’s excellent.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Having zeta'd FOTP, it's not the worst mistake I've ever made or anything, but I think I'd probably take the materials back if I could. As others have mentioned, Executioner is a much better character for a number of reasons.

If you only have one zeta on KRU, I'd honestly consider getting the other before zeta'ing anyone else that you have. Outrage zeta isn't bad or anything, but OG Kylo generally isn't the first or even second character targeted to go down, so by the time it's restoring any appreciable protection you've probably already lost anyway. Only real consistent use is if you use the team to defend in territory wars, since it lets him shrug off an entire C-team by himself.

By contrast, starting KRU with taunt and 100% counter chance means anybody that's faster than you on the other team will take a whack and get Tenacity Down, making it easier to bump them off. Plus it helps you keep the ultra-squishy Officer alive.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    ^ x2