General Kenobi as log in toon...

Prev134567
This is probably the biggest slap to the players that just started being able to do HAAT.
A raid toon should be raided nothing else. Where is the accomplishment for newer guilds? Where is the incentive to keep doing heroic raids? Well, no need for HSTR, next year around I‘ll get Traya for free, let run STR V or VI for a calm and relaxed extra gain of currency

Replies

• Where is this info coming from?
  • You only get like 42 shards. Wont unlock with that
  • Haven't we had Raid Han as a monthly login reward in the past as well?
  • You only get about 40 shards. Not nearly enough to unlock any of the raid reward characters. You won't be unlocking GK if you're not already running HAAT.
  • Raid Han was the login character in May 2018...so there's precedent.

And I strongly recommend you run HSTR as soon as possible, for the extra g12 and g12+ gear...
  • There’s a leap, to call this a slap to the face. Are you really so ignorant or determined to be angry that you think anyone who doesn’t have him 7 starred is going to be disappointed at the extra shards?

Also, since when did the log in shards have enough to 7 star? That’s what you’re implying when you say there’s no need to work on the heroic raids.
  • Raid Han solo has been a login toon before.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    You only get like 42 shards. Wont unlock with that

I could finish, I only need 16 :P
  • When does a login toon ever give enough shards to unlock a toon?

Are you saying ppl are going to stop doing heroic raids simply because the login toon is the raid reward? Calm down, you’re complaining about nothing....

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Cossin wrote: »
    This is probably the biggest slap to the players that just started being able to do HAAT.

You've got a lucky face if this is the biggest slap to it you can think of.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    And here it is they give us something free and people are now angry and offended.
  • None of it means anything until a source is posted....
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    None of it means anything until a source is posted....

The source was posted, by Crumb.
  • Biggest slap? I'd think that players just starting HAAT would be more than happy to get a 42 shard head start. I know I would. They did Han a few months ago, and it as a great boost. That's 7 less HAATs to unlock/finish.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    None of it means anything until a source is posted....

Its on gaming fans but everytime i try and post link it has to be reviewed
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Raid characters are amongst the worst possible to get in login reward since you don’t get enough to unlock them. By the time you can farm the raid, the shards are entirely free which means those 45 you got from login save you nothing.
    It’s not a slap in the face it’s just a bad login toon. Sometimes you get nice ones (cantina/hard node farms, guild shop...), sometimes not.
  • It's hardly a slap in the face. You can't unlock or star up General Kenobi with the number of shards in the entire login reward potential. It was done with Raid Han and both of these characters have been around long enough that giving newer players a bit of a boost isn't a bad thing.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    JohnAran wrote: »
    Raid characters are amongst the worst possible to get in login reward since you don’t get enough to unlock them. By the time you can farm the raid, the shards are entirely free which means those 45 you got from login save you nothing.

It saves you unlock time, or it gains you shard shop currency.
  • Cossin wrote: »
    A raid toon should be raided nothing else. Where is the accomplishment for newer guilds? Where is the incentive to keep doing heroic raids? Well, no need for HSTR, next year around I‘ll get Traya for free, let run STR V or VI for a calm and relaxed extra gain of currency

Grow up
  • I don't get what's your problem mate. The guilds can save around a month of GK farming. Calm.down man.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Everyone who complains about their free GK shards can just send them to me and I'll take care of them for you free of charge.
  • Again, where is the accomplishment? I do have him at 7* regarding the shards I couldn‘t care less. This is about game philosophy... why make something exclusive when you hand out shards, which one half doesn‘t need and the other half can‘t do anything with?

Raids should be raids. Period. They are the PvE goal to which you‘re working. Giving out shards for free is a slap in the face of those who are just able to do it, done it and are not able to do it atm...
    „Yay, we accomplished something.... booo, it‘s so invaluable that they are handing out shards for free“

All the other toons have a „normal“ grind behind them or can even be bought with shop currency. It takes the special away from Raid toons
  • Face palm.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »

Thank you for posting this link.
  • Cossin wrote: »

Man people literally complain about anything.

Haat is two years old. It can be solo'd. Just take your shards and be happy you'll get him faster.