Galatic bounties

Are there any plans to bring these events back? This is the second month of no sign of them. Its a little frustrating that they have just disappeared considering they were fun, actually relevant for a lot of players, and nothing was communicated that they would no longer be appearing or how often.

Replies

• TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Did they ever say they would be monthly? I don't remember that. Thought they were just run occasionally with no set cadence.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Like alot of other events its hit or miss
    m6c4ma7zppgf.jpeg
  • We had both last month so......
  • We have had them monthly until October. But even so 2 months without a galactic bounty you might as well label it a legendary event.
  • I remember threads about it not happening before. Thats why i posted about and here is gb2
    axmcndx56zbz.jpeg
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1682844/#Comment_1682844
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I'm checking on this presently. Not a promise anything will change, just saying I'm aware and investigating.
  • Yeah, that's disappointing to see it omitted from the November calendar after not having it in October (thanks to CG-CapGaSP for looking into it).

I had a bit of a head start on Chewie because I was gearing up my BHs just for the Galactic Bounties events. And even after Chewbacca dropped, these events are the main reason I'm trying to develop them further. To not get an event for 2 months after putting all that effort into them stings.
  • I enjoy my bounty hunters too and really like the challenge of smashing that nest.
  • Didn’t we have them very early in October?

Legitimately don’t remember. I don’t feel like they were so long ago.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Looks like they removed one of the better regular events. September 26th was the last time we had them.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Looks like there was a miscommunication in the chain and one wasn't initially scheduled for November. We should be putting a Galactic Bounty event (not sure which one) in November and when it fills out in our internal tracing stuff I'll as Crumb to update the calendar you all see.
  • IronCross wrote: »
    Looks like they removed one of the better regular events. September 26th was the last time we had them.

Yes. It's been removed forever and this is not an overreaction.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Looks like there was a miscommunication in the chain and one wasn't initially scheduled for November. We should be putting a Galactic Bounty event (not sure which one) in November and when it fills out in our internal tracing stuff I'll as Crumb to update the calendar you all see.

Yep. Im hoping for wampa or probe droid
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Yeah, that's disappointing to see it omitted from the November calendar after not having it in October (thanks to CG-CapGaSP for looking into it).

I had a bit of a head start on Chewie because I was gearing up my BHs just for the Galactic Bounties events. And even after Chewbacca dropped, these events are the main reason I'm trying to develop them further. To not get an event for 2 months after putting all that effort into them stings.

They are rare events like the hero journeys and to a point the hesits... they dont put any those on the calander. Granted hiests never go on it, but the journeys are put onto it a week before the event usually, so these are generally the same.

They will happen just they wont be announced on when
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Yeah, that's disappointing to see it omitted from the November calendar after not having it in October (thanks to CG-CapGaSP for looking into it).

They are rare events like the hero journeys and to a point the hesits... they dont put any those on the calander. Granted hiests never go on it, but the journeys are put onto it a week before the event usually, so these are generally the same.

They were always on the calendars before
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

And it CapGaSP response says Crumb will update the current calendar to show the date. Ill take the event devs word over a players.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member

And it CapGaSP response says Crumb will update the current calendar to show the date. Ill take the event devs word over a players.

I don't know, the Road Ahead Players Edition was pretty solid. ;)
  • They were fun events. I've been looking forward to them as a test for my BH squad.
  • It's on the November Calendar:

GALACTIC BOUNTIES – PART I
    Runs Only On: Nov 22nd
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I don't know, the Road Ahead Players Edition was pretty solid. ;)

I was hoping for a player version of the calendar
  • Now for a date on galactic bounties 2.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Now for a date on galactic bounties 2.

"Not November"
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Will be released in Jan with octobers road abead
  • TVF wrote: »

"Not November"

That much I can see! lol Or I should say can't see.
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Will be released in Jan with octobers road abead

At least we get good communication ;)