Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO

Eutus
232 posts Member
edited October 2018
With all the hype for Revan, and people's seemingly lack of familiarity with him I wanted to invite all of you to play Star Wars the Old Republic, which Revan's arc is finalized (and HK-47's).

So after you've finished Knights of the Old Republic one and two, then plowed through Revan by Drew Karpyshyn (or right now) come dive in!

Link removed. - EA_Cian

Hope to hear from you!
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20181018

"The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ team is excited to celebrate the release of classic KOTOR characters in the acclaimed Star Wars™ mobile game - Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes. In Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, players can unlock and play as beloved KOTOR companions, including the devoted Bastila Shan, the cynical Jolee Bindo and now the Savior of the Republic… Jedi Knight Revan!

Join us in celebrating KOTOR’s legacy in both games:

Star Wars: The Old Republic – Play the Shadow of Revan Expansion for free* and uncover the fate of Revan! Now through November 1, 2018 at 11:59PM PDT / November 2, 2018 at 6:59AM GMT, redeem the code below to unlock the first two story expansions!"

With the release of Revan, SWTOR is celebrating and offering its first two expansions, Rise of the Hutts and Shadows of Revan!! Great time to get into the game, especially with so many who don't seem familiar with one of the most hyped releases in SWGOH history!!

I'm not sure if SWGOH will be advertising this promotion so I wantted to make sure all you lovely folks had the opportunity to finish the Revan arc, dismantle HK47, and take your own crack at obtaining iconic armor for your characters (I know I enjoy running around in my Darth Malek gear!!)
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I need to pop over and grab my Revanite armor :) Played from open beta, 9 characters lol
  • Rhunne wrote: »
    Still a great game, and one you can easily progress in as ftp (buy a small cartel pack for cheap to become a preferred player which speeds up progression) .. hint hint CG

Agreed, way better ftp then WoW. And Battle For Azeroth really killed my desire to play WoW :/
    Yeah I need to pop over and grab my Revanite armor :) Played from open beta, 9 characters lol

If you havent played in a while Dune the link I posted in my first post should net you seven days of subscriber time. Im on Star Forge same name as my forum name here, look me up.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm a founder, was on last week. But thank you! If I recall correctly I am in Harbinger.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Sadly I hate this game.

I loved KOTOR and KOTOR 2 and really looking forward to number 3 - then we got this. Which is fine, but Revan's arc should have been completed in a third (trilogy) game,

The immersive feeling was taken out of the roleplay as you constantly see everyone else in the MM running around like headless chickes as if playing the Amazing Race - it looks and feels so dumb.

They also made the game too hard unless you team up with people - no one wanted to team up with me. The ones that did, only did so because I pretended I was a female player - not doing that forever.

Sadly I got to a point where I was stuck and simply could not continue - such a sad way to end such a great story.

The game sits on my shelf collecting dust.