Post Your Hermit Yoda And Wampa Guild Event Store Farming Status Here!

Replies

• KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Many people are stuck choosing between GS12 and getting 2 insane characters that can Solo HAAT

Exactly @USAFmedic129 as with everything in this game it's a choice. Or if you already have 7 starred both toons from there then you can use that currency for gear you need to max your roster.

My choice is to unlock Wampa and then 7* them both, while trying to farm the lesser GS12 parts from nodes
  • 6b7dkykmat4y.png
    Working on Wampa now. Love Hoda 😁
  • Have enough GET from today's TW completion to max Hermit Yoda, once the store shows up with the 5 shards for 1350 GET again. Not going to start the Wampa farm any time soon. Now that Yoda is done, I'm going to focus on gear again for a while.
    Many people are stuck choosing between GS12 and getting 2 insane characters that can Solo HAAT

Exactly @USAFmedic129 as with everything in this game it's a choice. Or if you already have 7 starred both toons from there then you can use that currency for gear you need to max your roster.

My choice is to unlock Wampa and then 7* them both, while trying to farm the lesser GS12 parts from nodes

Awesome. Sounds like a plan @USAFmedic129 :smiley: That's what SWGoH is all about imo... create a goal, work towards that goal, finish that goal, and start a new one. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I 7* Yoda but haven't worked on wampa, getting more teams to g11/12 for Tb & pvp took priority. I farmed Yoda assuming he is needed for jedi luke and the reality that if I didn't farm him now there is no way to panic farm later
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I 7* Yoda but haven't worked on wampa, getting more teams to g11/12 for Tb & pvp took priority. I farmed Yoda assuming he is needed for jedi luke and the reality that if I didn't farm him now there is no way to panic farm later

@Captain_Apollo Nice! And yeah... that's definitely a good idea for sure. :smiley:

ROTJ Jedi Knight Luke is so cool. He was my favorite version of Luke growing up and still is tbh! (I actually have two different versions of Luke's green ROTJ lightsaber, cause one's not enough when you're a huge Star Wars nerd like me... lol. ;) ) That would be so cool to have him ingame. I actually prefer Luke when he had his green lightsaber over ANH Luke and ESB CLS. He (ROTJ Luke) had constructed his own lightsaber and basically had become his own man really.

Even Vader noticed it in Episode VI ROTJ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDnoczxzQyg

"I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful, as the Emperor has foreseen."

I wonder what toons will be needed for him. Something like CLS, ROLO, CHOLO, HYoda, and maybe the recently added OT Chewie. I'd prefer if they came out with C3P0 tbh, and then required him instead of OT Chewie. Basically like the other heroes journeys... droid then journey. R2 came out before CLS and was required for his journey. And BB8 came out before JTR and was required for her journey. So maybe the same could hold true for ROTJ Luke and threepio. Like threepio legendary first, and then ROTJ Luke heroes journey. :)

Whatcha guys think? :grin:
  • 13 shards to unlock Hoda. When this TB ends, he's mine, and lo, how my arena shard will tremble.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • 13 shards to unlock Hoda. When this TB ends, he's mine, and lo, how my arena shard will tremble.

lol. Awesome. Congratulations and good luck! :)@DarthPadraig
    13 shards to unlock Hoda. When this TB ends, he's mine, and lo, how my arena shard will tremble.

lol. Awesome. Congratulations and good luck! :)@DarthPadraig

Thanks!! :D I'm so stoked.
  • Hyoda: Done.
    Wampa: 55/100 - expect him done in november.
    I 7* Yoda but haven't worked on wampa, getting more teams to g11/12 for Tb & pvp took priority. I farmed Yoda assuming he is needed for jedi luke and the reality that if I didn't farm him now there is no way to panic farm later

@Captain_Apollo Nice! And yeah... that's definitely a good idea for sure. :smiley:

ROTJ Jedi Knight Luke is so cool. He was my favorite version of Luke growing up and still is tbh! (I actually have two different versions of Luke's green ROTJ lightsaber, cause one's not enough when you're a huge Star Wars nerd like me... lol. ;) ) That would be so cool to have him ingame. I actually prefer Luke when he had his green lightsaber over ANH Luke and ESB CLS. He (ROTJ Luke) had constructed his own lightsaber and basically had become his own man really.

"I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful, as the Emperor has foreseen."

I wonder what toons will be needed for him. Something like CLS, ROLO, CHOLO, HYoda, and maybe the recently added OT Chewie. I'd prefer if they came out with C3P0 tbh, and then required him instead of OT Chewie. Basically like the other heroes journeys... droid then journey. R2 came out before CLS and was required for his journey. And BB8 came out before JTR and was required for her journey. So maybe the same could hold true for ROTJ Luke and threepio. Like threepio legendary first, and then ROTJ Luke heroes journey. :)

With CLS the R2 Event basically had us fight the toons we needed for the hero journey.

So my guess is chewie, lando, r2, rolo, cls, hoda, and maybe hoth han. I think more than 5 toons will be needed.

Or they can throw us a curve ball and add "bespin han" or have the OT falcon required.

I'm working on solo story toons on that assumption. If the ot falcon shows up it'll either be a hero journey like thing requiring the solo story toons specifically or a legendary using the smuggler faction.

With CLS the R2 Event basically had us fight the toons we needed for the hero journey.

So my guess is chewie, lando, r2, rolo, cls, hoda, and maybe hoth han. I think more than 5 toons will be needed.

Or they can throw us a curve ball and add "bespin han" or have the OT falcon required.

I'm working on solo story toons on that assumption. If the ot falcon shows up it'll either be a hero journey like thing requiring the solo story toons specifically or a legendary using the smuggler faction.

Cls, rolo, hoth han, hoda, r2, and lando are pretty safe bets but everything else is pure speculation.

It could be solo toons for OT falcoln, it could be raid han, chewie and a few others for OT falcoln. Or it could be a combination of ships needed.

It could also be ewoks or jawas at g12 to get C3PO first.

I've seen no hints at anything so still to murky to start preparing other than the pretty safe bet toons. Likely will need high gear. So I'm going to gear rolo, chs, and lando up to 10 or 11 so there isn't much panicking if they are needed at high gear. Already have cls, r2, chewie,and hoda at g11/g12 range so not much to do there.

I can't farm kira or L3 untill i finish off mission and t3 so if they're req I'm probably screwed anyway. And I'm nit going to g12 jawas just in case.
  • I've a 7* Hyoda, and I'm 130/145 from unlocking Wampa....
    Can't wait until I've 7 starred both so I can just farm gear in the Guild Events Store. That'll be months away tho!

Cls, rolo, hoth han, hoda, r2, and lando are pretty safe bets but everything else is pure speculation.

It could be solo toons for OT falcoln, it could be raid han, chewie and a few others for OT falcoln. Or it could be a combination of ships needed.

It could also be ewoks or jawas at g12 to get C3PO first.

I've seen no hints at anything so still to murky to start preparing other than the pretty safe bet toons. Likely will need high gear. So I'm going to gear rolo, chs, and lando up to 10 or 11 so there isn't much panicking if they are needed at high gear. Already have cls, r2, chewie,and hoda at g11/g12 range so not much to do there.

I can't farm kira or L3 untill i finish off mission and t3 so if they're req I'm probably screwed anyway. And I'm nit going to g12 jawas just in case.

Yeah I'm in the nice position of being able to farm both solo story and kotor toons as I don't need to farm any other toons.

For me it's also influenced by the fact that I don't yet have a good jedi team to build around revan so even if I went all in on revan it would be a while before I'd have the jedi to use him. So for me a slow farm isn't bad since I need that time to build a jedi team for revan
  • AT LASTo54t8d9znhbc.png
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    7* Hoda and 6* 65/100 Wampa.
    Just got 7* Wampa

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Just got 7* Wampa

Congrats to both. Going to put 2 zeta on my Hoda and replace Thrawn so my Bastila team is pure Jedi now
  • I would like to know if the players that don't have 7* hoda and wampa yet, spent their guild event tokens on other shards and equipments
    I had them 7* by months now, and I'm quite sure I earned enough currency to 7* at least other 2 toons
    right now I have both 7*, regularly buy g12 equips and stun guns and I'm sitting on a little bit less then 100k tokens hoarded
  • Wampa 7* G11
    Hoda 144/145
  • I got wampa seven star cause he is a boss.
    As for hermit yoda I have him 20/85 until six star. Funny thing is I haven’t even unlocked probe droid yet 42/80 and my guild has over 100 mill GP
  • After this past LSTB and my guild getting 27 stars in it. I am now 136/145 on Hermit Yoda and will be able to unlock him after the next DSTB finishes next month. I will start on WAMPA by going for his shards in the Galactic Bounties 1 & 2 when the return to the game. As I am currently farming my Hunters for the Rebel Round up, Galactic Bounties, and return of the OT Chewie events.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I would like to know if the players that don't have 7* hoda and wampa yet, spent their guild event tokens on other shards and equipments
    I had them 7* by months now, and I'm quite sure I earned enough currency to 7* at least other 2 toons
    right now I have both 7*, regularly buy g12 equips and stun guns and I'm sitting on a little bit less then 100k tokens hoarded

I think this has something to do with it:
    After this past LSTB and my guild getting 27 stars in it. I am now 136/145 on Hermit Yoda and will be able to unlock him after the next DSTB finishes next month. I will start on WAMPA by going for his shards in the Galactic Bounties 1 & 2 when the return to the game. As I am currently farming my Hunters for the Rebel Round up, Galactic Bounties, and return of the OT Chewie events.

Not all guilds are clearing all the special missions and getting 40+ stars in TB's
    (and I am not saying anything is wrong with that Dr Valance, congrats on the progression)
  • Very true, It'll have taken me 6 months to get Hoda. My guild has been real steady at 25-28 stars with strategy. Thanks, I am excited to test him out lm the sith raid as we've hit T5.
  • MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Got Hermit Yoda at 86/100 and Wampa at 0/85.

I broke down and threw a zeta on Hermit already, but I'm holding out to do that on Wampa until I get him to 7 stars because I'm currently gearing Chewbacca and JTR.

Not spectacular I guess, but I'm F2P and in a somewhat lackluster guild, so not terrible either?

Update: got Hermit to a full 7 stars, now to pick up on Wampa and finish him off. Then I can start getting that sweet gear finally.
    Just got 7* Wampa
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Got Hermit Yoda at 86/100 and Wampa at 0/85.

I broke down and threw a zeta on Hermit already, but I'm holding out to do that on Wampa until I get him to 7 stars because I'm currently gearing Chewbacca and JTR.

Not spectacular I guess, but I'm F2P and in a somewhat lackluster guild, so not terrible either?

Update: got Hermit to a full 7 stars, now to pick up on Wampa and finish him off. Then I can start getting that sweet gear finally.

Congrats to all you guys @DarthPadraig @LordDirt @MCThr33pio Very nice upgrades indeed! :sunglasses::smiley:;)
  • Given that the tw ended today, anyone here (or anyone else) have any news on their farming status? :)
    Given that the tw ended today, anyone here (or anyone else) have any news on their farming status? :)

My hermit Yoda is now six stars, Wampa is still five stars.