Clone Wars 10 Year Anniversary Celebration [MEGA]

Prev134
ShaolinPunk
3486 posts Moderator
edited October 2018
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is celebrating its 10th anniversary! We’re big fans here at Capital Games so we’ve brought some exciting things to spice up the party. Over the course of the month of November we will be celebrating with Jedi Knight Anakin’s Starfighter, limited time bonuses for Territory Wars, and the much awaited… Clone Wars Helmets!!!

Jedi Knight Anakin’s Starfighter
The undisputed best starfighter pilot in the galaxy finally has his ship! Anakin Skywalker can now pilot his Eta-2 Starfighter with its signature yellow accents. Anakin’s Eta-2 is an aggressive Jedi Attacker that bolsters a Galactic Republic fleet's offense and retaliates when allies are in trouble. Check out his full kit here!

Clone Helmets
The much request helmets are here! Clone Troopers are always prepared for combat, so they will now don their protective headgear in battle.
UZQM74v.png

Clone Wars - Territory War Special Event!
The Clone Wars era comes to the Territory Wars Holotable! For a limited time, all Territory War bonuses have been changed. Read on to see the full list of changes, and be prepared for a fun experience in your guild’s next Territory War…

Bonuses: The following characters have specific passive bonuses and effects. For complete details, check out the details panel in Territory Wars.

Characters:

Mace Windu
General Grievous
Mystery Bonuses: Two characters (one Galactic Republic and one Separatist) have mystery bonuses you will only learn about when you enter your next Territory War.

ABILITIES:

Mace Windu:

Battle-Attuned Master of the Force - Mace Windu has +100% Max Health, +480% Max Protection, +100% Counter Chance, and is immune to Shock, Daze and Stun. Additionally, when attacking Sith with his basic attack Mace deals +1000% damage, and Inflict Expose on all enemies for 2 turns whenever he takes damage. If Jango Fett has Expose, Mace Windu's attacks will instantly defeat him (Damage Immunity does not prevent this effect).

General Grievous:

General of the Droid Army - General Grievous has +300% Offense. At the start of each turn, if Grievous is below 100% Health, he dispels all debuffs on himself and grants Taunt to the other healthiest Droid ally until the end of the turn. When a Droid ally is defeated for the first time in battle, Grievous dispels all debuffs on himself, resets all ability cooldowns, and gains 3 bonus turns.

Link to Original Post.
**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Reserved.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Wheres that captain rex fanboy? He finally got his clone helmets. Anakin's starfighter is also a very nice surprise. It also seems that mace windu and obviously grevious will indeed eventually be reworked. Ahh clones!!
  • Requested*

Cool thang. But was expecting more.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    So no GG rework, just some added bonuses?? #makeGGgreatforonce

Oh and yippee for another marquee.....*insert sadface here
  • How come we get this before the actual content update notice
    DT_Jango wrote: »
    Wheres that captain rex fanboy? He finally got his clone helmets. Anakin's starfighter is also a very nice surprise. It also seems that mace windu and obviously grevious will indeed eventually be reworked. Ahh clones!!

• Love it...please make the Mace thing part of a rework for him. This is great, thank you.
  • and where is my helmet?
  • Meh.
  • Mega disappointment.
    Expected way more/better actual meaningful changes.
  • Where’s the road ahead god damnit
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    ABILITIES:

Mace Windu:

Battle-Attuned Master of the Force - Mace Windu has +100% Max Health, +480% Max Protection, +100% Counter Chance, and is immune to Shock, Daze and Stun. Additionally, when attacking Sith with his basic attack Mace deals +1000% damage, and Inflict Expose on all enemies for 2 turns whenever he takes damage. If Jango Fett has Expose, Mace Windu's attacks will instantly defeat him (Damage Immunity does not prevent this effect).

Here's an idea. Just rework him instead of buffing him up for a month.
  • Hey we know you all wanted a rework. So we are just going to do it for a limited time in a limited event.
  • Wow this is an incredible let down.
  • This is clearly a taste of what is to come! Why are we so quick to get upset? There's an entire month for more content and reworks. Let's be excited for once :D
  • So why is IG88 ship available when Xanadu came out first and isn’t? Did I miss something?
  • Wiggensbog wrote: »
    This is clearly a taste of what is to come! Why are we so quick to get upset? There's an entire month for more content and reworks. Let's be excited for once :D

What he said. I seriously doubt this is all we’ll get.
  • Everybody chill the heck out. This is the beginning, not the entire month's plan. Give it some time. This is clearly the tip of the iceberg.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ABILITIES:

Mace Windu:

Here's an idea. Just rework him instead of buffing him up for a month.

Yes this. He’d be great for a capital ship which we desperately need. I’m sick of Tarkin/Thrawn all the time.

Another reason to delete this game. It’s on the wrong track.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Wiggensbog wrote: »
    This is clearly a taste of what is to come! Why are we so quick to get upset? There's an entire month for more content and reworks. Let's be excited for once :D

urqb4xfwbwac.gif
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Excited for what? I have no idea what I'm suppose to look forward to

1. The road ahead that is never posted
    2. Anakin's ship? Its biggest synergy is to compliment the worst fleet commander, Mace Windu
    3. Ridiculously buffed up Mace Windu / GG? The best part about TW is having strong defensive teams. The best counter to this is to save Sith/Traya teams for offense. Revan defensive teams with Mace are going to be so boring to fight against because of how insanely buffed up he is
    4. Hounds Tooth is a single hard node farm

I don't know what to get excited for, its the only content we've gotten since Jedi Knight Revan's announcement at the start of October. We've waited an entire month for a ship that synergizes with the worst ship. A limited time buffs for two toons that were highly requested to be reworked on a limited timed game mode.

We already knew it was going to be Clone Wars related by the login toon but its such a weak start I can only shrug.

2. Anakin's ship? Its biggest synergy is to compliment the worst fleet commander, Mace Windu
    3. Ridiculously buffed up Mace Windu / GG? The best part about TW is having strong defensive teams. The best counter to this is to save Sith/Traya teams for offense. Revan defensive teams with Mace are going to be so boring to fight against because of how insanely buffed up he is

I don't know what to get excited for, its the only content we've gotten since Jedi Knight Revan's announcement at the start of October. We've waited an entire month for a ship that synergizes with the worst ship. A limited time buffs for two toons that were highly requested to be reworked on a limited timed game mode.

We already knew it was going to be Clone Wars related by the login toon but its such a weak start I can only shrug.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Yes and that's the best thing about this update. You get to farm an LS node (which is pretty barren for anyone who has been playing for a while) instead of a fleet node, which is the worst farm in the game. And you get some shard shop currency on top of it. Win-win.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Seems to me that giving buffs might be a good way to see how a kit might work. Get feedback and move forward in that or another direction?

We JUST had 2 big characters come out. Everyone needs to chill. If they brought out every update everyone wanted at once in a fewonths everyone would be maxed and leaving the game from boredom.

Exactly. It’s a letdown. Again. With the silence around their fail of the road ahead there is no there there to this update.

Oh boy. Helmets.

Hooray. A silly temporary buff to two characters not worth a stun gun. But no rework.

Oh rapture. Another hard node farm.

Hippy-Kitten-Ray. Another ship without a better capital ship for synergy.

I haven’t seen this little effort put into something since my 9th grade book report on The Old Man and the Sea.

Not that my opinion should matter much as I’m FTP since Revanue. But I’ll be no play real soon unless they turn this around pronto.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Oh boy. Helmets.
    I don't really like helmets but I was very happy to see this because @CaptainRex has been fighting for helmets for a year now. Watching his persistence pay off in the community really made me feel good.
  • Y'all missing the big picture. Their mystery toons are listed in the last TWs review phase. Haha.
    CUP and Dooku.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

Pretty sure this is how A LOT of us feel right now.
    Oh boy. Helmets.
    I don't really like helmets but I was very happy to see this because @CaptainRex has been fighting for helmets for a year now. Watching his persistence pay off in the community really made me feel good.

I have never been more happy playing SWGOH!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Oh boy. Helmets.

I have never been more happy playing SWGOH!

Grats!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    TVF wrote: »

Yes and that's the best thing about this update. You get to farm an LS node (which is pretty barren for anyone who has been playing for a while) instead of a fleet node, which is the worst farm in the game. And you get some shard shop currency on top of it. Win-win.

Also, they didn't place Hound's Tooth in a fleet node, where energy is scarce.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).