Territory War: Reporting Guilds

13Next

Replies

• Ninoo wrote: »
    opsok7ywwzcg.png
    What ????

Lol,that’s,an easy,one, Be in a battle, have the game crash, when it reloads it show you are still in the battle because the timer needs to run out before anyone can hit that squad. While waiting you can attack a different squad,

@Ninoo
  • Today’s TW is the worst I’ve seen but it has been getting worse and worse for umpires guild for months and we’ve lost 15 in a row.

60GP vs 134GP

Please address this.

• Why not match how you are, but moving forward start matching guilds with similar gp AND TW records.
  • Events in which a full participation is a disadvantage and other wonders by CG's marvelous strategists, designers and developers. Meh, this event is pay to win as well as the others. I hope our chances as f2ps don't shrink to 0 in the near future, as the odds seem to suggest.
  • Repeat post since I'm not sure if it'll get noticed in the larger megathread.

Our guild: Glorious Geeks. 89mil GP. ~48 members at time of TW (we don't play with roster numbers for TW). 40 participating.
    Their guild: 90mil GP. No problem. Except they had 39 members. From the way the War is turning out, it's like all 39 were participating.

Invite-only guild. Back to 48 members right now.

Before:
    lyngi9ufocl9.png

After:
    q2m3a7wft9i9.png

No Trayas on both sides, but at least a gold Revan. We have a couple Revans too, so not complaining on that point.
  • Our guild is disgusted twars cancelled over grand. It is the only interesting part of the game. Dailies boring, galactic boring, raids boring, and the only guild v guild... Cancelled.
    If this the sugar coated version of 'we''ll tell them in january twars permanently cancelled' then many in my guild will delete the game in disgust. The comments in my guild chat not promising.
  • Drazhar
    746 posts Member
    edited February 3
    Our opponents shredded our troopers wall after wasting countless teams in the lower part of the map and after giving up against nightsisters in the last territory. You give up against nightsisters in a very appealing territory but you go straight on bugged troopers in a less appealing one? This is extremely suspect. 11 battles to remove a g11 clones team. Now 1 battle each for maxed troopers. Hope someone looks into it, I have also reported the guild in-game. Their name is Squad 42.

Edit: Up to now, they're something like 440 teams in. More than 9 teams per person, they're 48. It's not impossibile, but it's starting to get suspect as well.
    Post edited by Drazhar on
  • Mhmacleod wrote: »
    Repeat post since I'm not sure if it'll get noticed in the larger megathread.

Our guild: Glorious Geeks. 89mil GP. ~48 members at time of TW (we don't play with roster numbers for TW). 40 participating.
    Their guild: 90mil GP. No problem. Except they had 39 members. From the way the War is turning out, it's like all 39 were participating.

Invite-only guild. Back to 48 members right now.

Before:
    lyngi9ufocl9.png

After:
    q2m3a7wft9i9.png

No Trayas on both sides, but at least a gold Revan. We have a couple Revans too, so not complaining on that point.
    What are you reporting them for?

Nothing they’ve done is against the rules.
  • Reporting them for? Strategically being a better PVP guild than yours?
  • Reporting them for? Strategically being a better PVP guild than yours?

Ha. This post was from a year ago
  • Phoenixeon
    1094 posts Member
    3nx0g5s5utd5.jpg

Um...using the guild name above is some kind of strategy? I mean, trying to waste your opponents' time to find your guild. Seems like there are some special symbols inside.
  • Hanu
    131 posts Member
    You have to fix this
    Its taking the fun out of the game
    Or fix it no matter how many people join or don't you face guilds in your guilds GP
  • Our opponent in current TW had a sock-puppet (a 200k GP "player" with all special characters for a name) to join our guild shortly after pairings were announced so that he could see where we set up. They then used that setup to target a strong front-line territory with a weaker 2nd line, avoiding the other zones completely.
  • Can a player see TW if they’re not signed up for it? I don’t think they can.
  • Drazhar
    746 posts Member
    edited September 20
    Nvm