Mythic Tier Final Stage

So how difficult is the final stage of Yoda's mythic tier vs Darth Sidious Sith team?

I want that fully crafted mk 5 stun gun you get from the achievements and i'm not sure if i can win or not.
I have a g11 GK, G10 Ezra, G9 Old Ben, g8 GMY ( going to try getting him higher before it finishes ), G8 Kanan & Luminara suitable for this event.
Wll that be enough?

Replies

• Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    I don't think so but you may get lucky. I failed last time with GK (G12), GMY (G12/Z), Ezra (G10), Kanan (G10), Windu (G10). All of them full Omega and PVP MoDs.
  • Kanan and windu aren't good Jedi, you have the makings of a good Jedi team but you need bastila or Hoda to cap it off
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Kanan and windu aren't good Jedi, you have the makings of a good Jedi team but you need bastila or Hoda to cap it off

Working on it but I have to go with what I have and those are my best. I think I can make it work with few more pieces of gear and maybe a Zeta or 2. I also have a G10 Qui-Gon now so he may be a good sub for Kanan or Windu.
    Kanan is not all bad but he needs his Zeta to make him shine. I'm still waiting/hoping for Windu to get reworked and finally become a badass like GMY who went from useless to killer after his rework.
    Bastila will make it a walk in the park for sure. I also have Anakin, Ashoka and Luminara 7* but G6 or 7 so not good enough at the moment.
  • Kanan and windu aren't good Jedi, you have the makings of a good Jedi team but you need bastila or Hoda to cap it off

My Bastila is 33 shards away from 7* and Hermit Yoda has had to take a backburner as i've burned so many guild event tokens on g12 gear and stun guns to get my teams ready for heroic sith..

Maybe i won't fully do it this time but next time i'm certain i will, but it wont stop me from giving it a good go.
  • I've had a 7 star bastila for almost a month and im.100 percent f2p
  • Yeah i attempted it and failed miserably.
    I have zeta 7* Bastila now so next time it comes around, i should be more than ready.
  • Also failed... I replaced my Kanan by a G11 QGJ and still lost. Bastila will make this a walk in the park... in 2 month :smile: