Jedi leader

Hoping to move from 5* to 7* GMY on upcoming event.
Squad will be Kanan, Ezra, JCon, Mace and Ahsoka. All toons gear 9 or 10 and abilities to omega.
My Q - who leads? Mace or Ahsoka?

Replies

• Options
    Mace > Ahsoka.
  • Options
    Mace > Ahsoka.

This. But honestly as long as you have them all at 7* and gear 8 with mods you'll be fine. The event was designed to be beatable by gear 8 toons before mods were released and before Omegas were released. Basically you probably don't even need a leader ability if you have all the toons at gear 9 or 10 lol.
  • PsyBaby
    26 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I had two toons at g7 and got an easy win. Others g8. No omegas. Ok leftover mods.
  • Options
    Won 7* GMY easily enough, even first 2 tiers of mythic. Last tier was a bit different though...
  • Options
    Won 7* GMY easily enough, even first 2 tiers of mythic. Last tier was a bit different though...

With Bastilla Lead it's auto battle.
  • Options
    Cool, about 60 shards from 7* bas and hope to zeta in next few days / weeks
  • Options
    Honestly, now that Revan is in the game, Bastila’s zeta isn’t that important anymore. It’s still good, but presumably you’ll get Revan down the road and then you’ll be using a Revan lead because he’s better. And there aren’t really enough good Jedi in the game right now to make 2 good squads. So I’d hold off on it.
  • Options
    Cool, about 60 shards from 7* bas and hope to zeta in next few days / weeks

I have had a 7* bastila fo.a.while now and it took me a grand total of 1 minute to beat.it