(Mega) Content Update 10/31/2018

124Next

Replies

• Personally, I think the TW buffs is a great short term solution to the ongoing mismatch problem. Honestly it's a good idea. It adds fun, the buffed heroes (Mace, Cup, Ugnaught) are simple enough to obtain, I really don't see a downside.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    VonZant wrote: »
    Mace's new TW bonus ability:

Battle Attuned Master of the Force = BAMF

Good show devs. Gave me a good laugh when I really really needed one.

Hahahaha this actually excellent! Kudos

Sunglasses and permed wig would be perfect.
  • I’m excited for Anakin’s ship, However, I don’t understand why they placed Anakin’s ship pack with shards for Anakin as well, at 3 times the cost of a normal ship pack. It’s funny, I would actually spend the $10 for his ship pack, but I’m not dropping $30 for 80 shards of a toon I’ve had at 7* for at least a year. Their methods are actually preventing me from spending money on their game.
  • Tw stuff reminds me of crazy weekend stuff on like halo or cod. Kinda fun to have some circus stuff like this actually. Makes losing to a much higher build way more fun...or possibly a crazy win
  • I’m excited for Anakin’s ship, However, I don’t understand why they placed Anakin’s ship pack with shards for Anakin as well, at 3 times the cost of a normal ship pack. It’s funny, I would actually spend the $10 for his ship pack, but I’m not dropping $30 for 80 shards of a toon I’ve had at 7* for at least a year. Their methods are actually preventing me from spending money on their game.

This keeps happening. Devs must know stuff we don't, I guess. I'm with you, multiple times I'd have at least gotten the $10-$15 pack for ships but then they foist the toon shards on you too. Goes for double toon packs - might be one toon there - but they make you pay for both.

Whatever, after near endless debacle that is 2018 and capped nicely, so far, with Revanue I've gone total f2p. This kind of thing just makes it easier to stay that way.

Will be getting RDR2 and season pass - not even a question. #onit
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    The TW hero buffs for this month is great. It's one of those changes that isn't money, isn't grind-y, but just plain fun. Kudos for that! This game should be fun, and have events that are fun!

Pretty stoked for Anakin's ship too. Looks like it injects some very needed offense into Galactic Republic ships. I've got Endurance's offense boost maxed, and with Anakin, they're no longer hitting like wet noodles - maybe they can give those geonosians a run for their money.

However, I am hoping that Anakin's hero+ship pack is the last of these "experiments" with combined ship packs that began with Sith Assassin. Please stop doing this. Or at least offer a pack with only the ship.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Didnt get any shards (cantina or regular) today. 2 people in my guild had the same problem. Hope this is just bad luck and not a bug.

The helmet on Clones do look a lot cooler. Still hopes for a rework!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Mace's new TW bonus ability:

Battle Attuned Master of the Force = BAMF

Good show devs. Gave me a good laugh when I really really needed one.

Throw Vincent into the special pack, and I'll buy it!
  • Most of the efforts seem to be about spending more money. How about making gear and Mod shards more available?
  • At least Anakin will finally get his ship. :) I’ve been waiting for it.

Now, if they would only give CLS his X-wing with R2...
  • GeneralNueSence
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Did they cut the amount of galactic war credits earned per day? I could have sworn we were getting 1600 on a full play through before.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Did they cut the amount of galactic war credits earned per day? I could have sworn we were getting 1600 on a full play through before.

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Very interesting selection of toons in the weekly shipment
  • zdlr93g5zdgz.png
    For once I'm slightly ahead of the curve, my Clone Troopers are all 7* level 85, gear 8 or better lol

Yeah, me too. My clones have been like this since g12 was introduced. And finally....I still won’t be able to use them :(

IDK, maybe kill a nasty Nightsister squad in TW?
  • Rav1n wrote: »
    zdlr93g5zdgz.png
    For once I'm slightly ahead of the curve, my Clone Troopers are all 7* level 85, gear 8 or better lol

Yeah, me too. My clones have been like this since g12 was introduced. And finally....I still won’t be able to use them :(

IDK, maybe kill a nasty Nightsister squad in TW?

Uh....prolly not
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    These buffs for those toons in tw are just silly, I can't figure out another word for it. Maybe just LAZY. If you want to do a rework, do a rework, don't throw crazy event conditions to the whole bunch. I hope that this is a test and that the test fails. I hope this for our sanity as guild officers.
  • Personally, I think the TW buffs is a great short term solution to the ongoing mismatch problem. Honestly it's a good idea. It adds fun, the buffed heroes (Mace, Cup, Ugnaught) are simple enough to obtain, I really don't see a downside.

Only downside was for guilds’ officers who had to completely redo defensive assignments to take out all sith related teams :D
  • Just wait, they’re working up kits for Malla, Itchy and Lumpy....basic is Stir, Whip...
  • Is there a plan to add content to the Galactic War store? I have over 125k in currency that I can’t use. All my tunes and starships are maxed.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    No plans. That currency is meant for shard shop
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    Kmatty927 wrote: »
    Is there a plan to add content to the Galactic War store? I have over 125k in currency that I can’t use. All my tunes and starships are maxed.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1496586/#Comment_1496586
    [QUESTION: Anakin1125] When are the gw store and arena store going to be updated?
    [NR] We have no intention to update GW Store and Arena store at this time. Our intention is that these are to be a source of Shard Shop currency for players that have exhausted their offerings.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I’m excited for Anakin’s ship, However, I don’t understand why they placed Anakin’s ship pack with shards for Anakin as well, at 3 times the cost of a normal ship pack. It’s funny, I would actually spend the $10 for his ship pack, but I’m not dropping $30 for 80 shards of a toon I’ve had at 7* for at least a year. Their methods are actually preventing me from spending money on their game.

actually while maybe not exactly for you per'se.... but for a lot of people considering the energy refresh and the drop rate and the 8 soon to be 5 attempts per refresh.... they probably making more money not giving people 10 dollar packs.. could be wrong..but there is a reason for everything they do.... People refreshing ship shards has to be big $$$
  • Chakyth
    26 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Hey guys ,
    does anybody knows for sure if the Mace, Grievous, CUP-Bonuses as well Count for upcoming TW (Starting Today as per calendar https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/186383/event-calendar-november)?

This was the original post from devs:

Territory Wars - Clone Wars Limited Time Event - The Clone Wars era comes to the Territory Wars Holotable! For a limited time, Territory War bonuses have been upgraded and will affect Territory Wars on 11/03, 11/13, 11/17, and 11/27

The schedules do not match......

@Vampire_X @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb Maybe you can clarify soon.......

===============================================================================

https://swgoh.gg/g/757/weltraum-piraten/

https://swgoh.gg/u/chakyth/

May the force be with you ..... und der Klabautermann!