Next Revan and Chewie?

Can anyone predict (preferably based off logic and past experiences) when legendary Chewie and Revan will return? This is because Iam working on teams in prep and want a good chance next time.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    3-4 months is typical...
  • If I had to guess, I'd say mid-January at the earliest.
  • I’d say January for chewie and February or March for Revan. Heroes journeys typically take longer, but the best thing you can do is act like they’re on the way back and get ready now.
  • I’d say January for chewie and February or March for Revan. Heroes journeys typically take longer, but the best thing you can do is act like they’re on the way back and get ready now.

This is the best advice your gonna get
  • The holiday season in late December can also throw a wrench into these timelines. The devs seem to like to pack that last week of December with events.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    I have two thoughts on this matter.

1. If you aren't ready then assume next week until you are ready.
    2. If you are ready assume 6 months so you wont be disappointed you got ready and now have to wait.
  • August

Thank you. This is helpful
  • Does anyone think we will get a Heroes Journey for Christmas like Rey returning?
  • Remember the 3-4 month timeline is based on the cycle before chew toy and revan. They have to be plugged into the cycle so who knows. It may be longer or it may get completely rearranged and be sooner. Farm for them like it's gonna be next week though. Lol.
    UpTheIrons
  • In addition to what others have said, I could see them bring Revan back in February in time for a Sith Revan at the end of the month to follow the Sith love in February.
  • I really expect them to try and squeeze one more round of panic farming out of revan so I think he will come back sooner then usual.
  • phinfan309 wrote: »
    In addition to what others have said, I could see them bring Revan back in February in time for a Sith Revan at the end of the month to follow the Sith love in February.

I’d also suspect a legendary for Darth Malak in Sithuary requiring Sith to get. It’s the only major faction that doesn’t have a legendary.
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    In addition to what others have said, I could see them bring Revan back in February in time for a Sith Revan at the end of the month to follow the Sith love in February.

I’d also suspect a legendary for Darth Malak in Sithuary requiring Sith to get. It’s the only major faction that doesn’t have a legendary.

Other than Palpatine... And first order doesn't have one.