Was the Death Star just teased?

Prev13
In the road ahead update SB crumb jokes about our questions saying “why are thier trash compactors on the Death Star” given his past teases this could be something. But I don’t know I may be reading into it to much, but if it does happen I imagine the original trilogy falcon will be the reward, but that’s me.

Replies

• You may be on to something...

However, the Falcon hid among the trash of a star destroyer in Episode V, not the Death Star's in Episode IV; but the Falcon does serve as a logical addition - although I have a feeling more Clone Wars content is inbound
  • I should add that red five is also a possibility
  • You may be on to something...

However, the Falcon hid among the trash of a star destroyer in Episode V, not the Death Star's in Episode IV; but the Falcon does serve as a logical addition - although I have a feeling more Clone Wars content is inbound

True, but the heroes hid in a trash compactor on the death star in ep 4 and the falcon was instrumental in defeating it , so i could see that.
  • If you recall, Luke, Han, Chewie and Leia were trapped inside a trash compactor with the tentacle creature. They were saved from inside there by none other than r2.
  • Jjflynn3 wrote: »
    If you recall, Luke, Han, Chewie and Leia were trapped inside a trash compactor with the tentacle creature. They were saved from inside there by none other than r2.

It's confirmed! Tentacle creature kit reveal with Road Ahead next week!
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • What bout clone wars tho
  • SeanutB wrote: »
    What bout clone wars tho

Besides the ideas of greivous and mace rework, and malevolence, GK capital ship, new characters. That is a possibility but what I’m saying isn’t gonna come tomorrow or even this month IMO.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    They'll release an op legendary Thrash Compactor.
  • As long as we're reading into things and speculating: maybe a Death Star raid that gives OT Falcon shards?
  • New Raid! Kill the Trash Compactor monster!
  • Jjflynn3 wrote: »
    If you recall, Luke, Han, Chewie and Leia were trapped inside a trash compactor with the tentacle creature. They were saved from inside there by none other than r2.

The only character that was there in episode 4 that helped save them besides R2 is C3P0. I’m hoping this is referring to him, so we can get the last piece we need for Jedi Luke!
  • It's a death star raid with a death star capital ship as a reward. It replaces executrix with tarkin commanding it and has an ultimate that blows up the planet you are fighting over giving you instant victory.
  • It's a death star raid with a death star capital ship as a reward. It replaces executrix with tarkin commanding it and has an ultimate that blows up the planet you are fighting over giving you instant victory.

And is instantly defeated if an xwing joins the battle and attacks it

No only if you get the $1000 red 5 x-wing that has a 5 turn cd for it's your all clear kid special.

Other x-wings just die. So biggs and wedge won't work. Only the pay to win x wing will work.

So pilot Luke not Jedi Luke.
    Bwahaha.
    UpTheIrons
  • One word: Storm. Trooper. Luke
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    New Raid: Death Star Trash Compactor
    Phase 1 fight Dianoga
    Phase 2 fight walls
    Phase 3 Fight stormtroopers to turn off tractor beam
    Phase 4 fight stormtroopers to turn off compactor

Heroic earn OT Falcon Shards.
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • The deathstar could be a Guild reward or something. maybe you have to build it up and it gives your whole Guild bonuses....and you have to spend friend points for this.... ;)
    This is something whats completely missing in swgoh.
  • New Raid: Death Star Trash Compactor
    Phase 1 fight Diogana
    Phase 2 fight walls
    Phase 3 Fight stormtroopers to turn off tractor beam
    Phase 4 fight stormtroopers to turn off compactor

Heroic earn OT Falcon Shards.

Anyway you need c3po to turn it off.
    C3PO confirmed!!!
  • C3PO special 'SHUT THEM ALL DOWN'

starts on cool down, 3 turn CD.

'Removes all buffs from entire enemy team and applies buff & heal immunity to all enemies'

Perfect.
  • I think there will be some kind of legendary ship event with so many ship marquees released recently. Possibly attack of death star. I will start farm those ship. Compare it to raven.
  • Next release is c3p0 but it's battle of geonosis 3p0 with a b1 head.
  • yaklan42 wrote: »
    Next release is c3p0 but it's battle of geonosis 3p0 with a b1 head.

I like it anti jedi synergy as well
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    C3PO special 'SHUT THEM ALL DOWN'

starts on cool down, 3 turn CD.

'Removes all buffs from entire enemy team and applies buff & heal immunity to all enemies'

Perfect.

Are you aware that it's what IPD does ?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    They'll release an op legendary Thrash Compactor.

Diagona battle
  • Maybe a Death Star ship raid in which the character (ship) reward is the OT Millennium Falcon?
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

The only C3P0 I am ok with in this game!

The only C3P0 I am ok with in this game!