Malevolence vs The Invisible Hand

I have seen a lot of people talking about GG getting a Capital Ship and, if so which one it would be and I wondered which ship most people preferred. PREFERRED NOT THOUGHT WAS MORE LIKELY (sorry).

Malevolence vs The Invisible Hand 26 votes

Malevolence
76%
Zombie961TSWPandamanBooChucko_marekweska24KyJoe_CoolBytestreamEnerdrizerZenbreonCapedCrusaderSHAD0W4576BobaFetaCheeseSebekMagicMatthews99DaPowerfulJediDark_Side_1977TheBatmanDarthKoonScavengerLordDarkShadow4 20 votes
The Invisible Hand
23%
Salatious_ScrummcshantDenaldiniosZerrithTbirds01Michael_davie 6 votes

Replies

• Malevolence
    BTW I went Invisible Hand. It is from a movie which puts it a bar higher in my book.
  • No you went with Malevolence. It says so on your post.
  • Malevolence
    mcshant wrote: »
    How about we get GG starfighter bomber. I must be the only one who would want this over him having a capital ship.
    But nihilus can have his capital ship ☺

Who would get the CIS capital ship then? GG is kind of a no brainer.
  • Malevolence
    How about we get GG starfighter bomber. I must be the only one who would want this over him having a capital ship.

Admiral Trench with his Invincible or Nute Gunray with his Saak’ak.
  • Malevolence

Admiral Trench with his Invincible or Nute Gunray with his Saak’ak.

It would make Nute useful. I don't like that.
    Trench was a good character, for a bad guy. That would kinda be cool.
  • Malevolence
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    No you went with Malevolence. It says so on your post.

**** I pressed the wrong one. Sorry, I meant to go Invisible Hand.
  • Malevolence
    Does anyone know if I can change my vote?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Malevolence
    I cant see the Invisible Hand really giving us something unique and different from what we have with other capital ships in the game (except Chimaera).

The Malevolence on the other hand is a very unique capital ship - particularly its massive ion cannon to stun entire fleets - that would be a cool tool in its kit.

Plus if we get Grievous as the Fleet Commander, then Dooku could always use his Solar Sailor ship. I'd also like to see ventress in her ship (which appeared in both the cartoon clonewars against Anakin as well as in the animated Clone Wars). Nute could always get his shuttle (similar to the Phoenix's Phantom 2).

Excited for the game to show some fleet love to the seps!